Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

7BBC4E85 3E1E 400E 84DE C826104089FE

This might be the most cursed one so far tag your friends XD @-BrettyBoy- @Blacktarpill @LastGerman

The World War II generation is spinning in their graves.

Shit fucking asshole titbag cunt ballsacs!!!! Whether it's because I haven't been able to sleep since TUESDAY night, not ONE second, and am now insanely sleep deprived and my brain is turning to mush. But this fucking song by these useless dickbags is STUCK IN MY FUCKING HEAD!!

Assuming I don't die beforehand, I can imagine a seriously sleep deprived me humming this crap in the pub tomorrow. I'll literally beg my Incel/Oldcel drinking buddies to kill me if they hear me hum this and are like "what the actual fuck outherebrothers??!!"

Maybe then I can FINALLY rest and sleep lol :feelsgah: :feelskek::lul::feelsrope:

This thread is NSFL, not just NSFW.

@BrendioEEE Where do you find all of these?

holy shit i should not have clicked this thread what the fuck

A cheating wife and her fuckboi were kidnapped in Brasil after the degenarate couple abused the wife's baby

Attachments

• trafficker-force-stepfather-beat-mother-torture-child-brazil.jpg
    trafficker-force-stepfather-beat-mother-torture-child-brazil.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 251