Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Degeneracy] That's proof that most of good looking people are just retarded and they are mainstream puppet.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Literally male model agencies should check iq of their candidates as well coz most of them have poop in the head. Just found that shit on male model Mario Adrion's instagram and got solid dosage of ragefuel. This faggot says that kissing like that with male is completly normal and we should be doing shit like that. Guess what... after couple years u will be put in the jail if u wont allow your gf to kiss her friend with tongue coz ITS NORMAL AND ITS ONLY "feeling the intimacy of another person" and there is nothing wrong. Literally nuke this world, degeneracy is too high.

Well no shit, his daddy would kiss him, that set this in motion, parents kissing their kids on the lips.

imagine it's so bad for male models that they look for attention by kissing each other like teen girls.

Well no shit, his daddy would kiss him, that set this in motion, parents kissing their kids on the lips.
that always seemed creepy

i really don't get all this complainings about degeneracy...
hundreds years before the birth of jesus greek men were abusing alcohol,eating like pigs and fucking young boys.
people with conservative ideas are talking about degeneracy like it's something completely new, while the truth is that the same shit cyclically happened to all the western societies.

They clearly don't like it. essentially, they're virtue signaling. They're prioritizing promoting a trend over following their natural instincts, which is sad to me.

i really don't get all this complainings about degeneracy...
hundreds years before the birth of jesus greek men were abusing alcohol,eating like pigs and fucking young boys.
people with conservative ideas are talking about degeneracy like it's something completely new, while the truth is that the same shit cyclically happened to all the western societies.
^^^

The image of two men locking lips makes me feel disgusted. Completely unnatural.

Meh. They can get away with it cuz of their superior DNA.

They have no reason to be smart in a fist place because they dont figh for survival they just fuck. They should not be. It must be stoped.

imagine it's so bad for male models that they look for attention by kissing each other like teen girls.
Spot on. No one would do this shit if they were getting plenty of attention for their looks. But on insta, male models are a dime a dozen.

more replies please :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Dude lives in Zurich, Switzerland... Templar HQ...

:feelspuke:
degeneracy. how is putting tongue in another man's mouth not inherently sexual?

Where is fuhrer when you jeed him the most.

If intimacy is "universal" would he have made out with a 50 year old curry janitor? He's just making excuses for his gayness.

Screen Shot 2019 09 16 at 43215 AM

ugh lol i dont buy it. i think hes gay

I could understand maybe kissing another man on the lips like some brotherhood shit (the mafia used to do it a lot), but straight up French kissing a nigga?

Spot on. No one would do this shit if they were getting plenty of attention for their looks. But on insta, male models are a dime a dozen.
hard pressed to think of a male environment that doesn't show signs of scarcity and desperation

hard pressed to think of a male environment that doesn't show signs of scarcity and desperation

maybe minecraft because it's pure fantasy world cope and full of young kids

everywhere else is full of guys desperate for money or women

20190916 152757

degeneracy is present in all races but whites take the lead

Thinking that pretty people are intelligent just for being pretty is pure halo effect. They don't even need to use their brains, everything is handed to them is a silver plate. Chads are not very different of instagram whores, they are lackeys of the establishment.

Male models are gay, water is wet, what's the next great revelation?
They are literally narcissists like foids (just like gym bros are) which ineluctably leads to homosexuality.

He's actually being very homophobic because he's in denial about his obvious homosexuality.

Why do gays want to "convert" straights to their side but say it's impossible for conversions to go the other way around? Fucking hypocrites.

"I'm not gay"

proceeds to perform gay act

Nah homie, I'm not kissing no dudes. That's pure homoshit. This seems like a psyop tbh.

He's coping. Dude is bi or gay.

View attachment 149597
degeneracy is present in all races but whites take the lead
Massive cope. Nobody is gayer than niggers. Look up prison rape statistics and get back to me.

Also:

Investigators also said Dean was sodomized with a handle-like object and that seminal fluid was discovered inside his rectal cavity.

Just lol. Niggers are the biggest homos alive, stop coping.

Thinking that pretty people are intelligent just for being pretty is pure halo effect. They don't even need to use their brains, everything is handed to them is a silver plate. Chads are not very different of instagram whores, they are lackeys of the establishment.

Delete this post :feelstrash: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

i hope God destroys this world soon.

God hates fags and degenerate whores, it may sound like cope but he'll judge them in the end