Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Degenerate Snapchat filter

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★

This is something normies have been doing for the past week. Guys are using this thing to make themselves look like girls and this is honestly a power move for the agenda. Men are already turning more and more feminine but this provides a route through which closet fags can present their sodomy through a safe environment because “everyone’s doing it” and “it’s funny”, while simultaneously feminizing normies subconsciously.

Its cool tbh. We can femoidmaxx on tinder really easily.

Most guys already (subconsciously at least) realize how easy the life of a girl is, why wouldn't they want to be them? It's also why feminists are now slowly beginning to turn on MtF transsexuals by calling them "not women", because they're a threat to traditional female privilege. Society has promoted the view that women are perfect fairies, gorgeous and without flaw, for centuries.

Snapchat is already degenerative as it is. Its going to continue getting worse.

Any incel who still touches social media is either fakecel or brainletcel

app needs to get shut down asap

I never get messaged on snapchat while foids joke about having over 100 notifications

This would make scamming sugar daddies out of money as a guy much easier. Now you can actually film yourself with such a filter on and a voice changer and they'll think you're a real woman.

Still using foid centralgram I see. Why???
It’s not like I’m following foids ffs. There are some decent accounts on there but there is also a LOT of shit

Cat fishing is gonna be easier now. :/

Now we can make pov joi and get cucks to pay us

gonna use it to jewmaxx by selling my feet pics and foidfishimg tbh

Can't get the realtime filter to work on android, hmmm.

Do want to try, but again register somewhere :/

Shit gonna download normiechat just to see female version of myself :feelskek:

Degenerate sure, but fascinating.