Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deleting your social media or leaving society as an incel is gigacope

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I used to have social media since the early 2000s at a very young age.
I had made a facebook and had close to a thousand friends on it who I all met in real life.
I almost talked to none of them, I used to get no likes on my posts, and no one wanted to interact with me unless they needed help or some shit.

I use to feel lonely all the time and go on there, and would get one word replies on social media from people whenever I tried to talk to them.
I just used facebook for memes, and when those pages got zucked, I just deleted it cause there was no point anymore.
I sometimes cope by telling myself I'm lonely because I chose to be this way, but of course I haf tried to change the situation and it didn't work

There is no escape from subhumanity, running away from society is just cope for people like us because we are forced into it
People like the unabomber wanted affection from a woman or even a male friend, but he was a true mentalcel
In order to cope with his situation, he ran away from society thinking forcing himself would give him power in the situation by accepting the loneliness and cope by thinking he chose to be lonely

If you stay in society, you will be alone and depressed. If you run away, you are coping because you are only doing this as a way to take back control and make yourself think you chose to be a loner. So in the end, there is nothing we can do. Laying down and rotting after accepting our circumstances is all that's left.

It's over.

@Fearofeight

I had made a facebook and had close to a thousand friends on it who I all met in real life.
I almost talked to none of them, I used to get no likes on my posts, and no one wanted to interact with me unless they needed help or some shit.

I use to feel lonely all the time and go on there, and would get one word replies on social media from people whenever I tried to talk to them.
I just used facebook for memes, and when those pages got zucked, I just deleted it cause there was no point anymore.
I sometimes cope by telling myself I'm lonely because I chose to be this way, but of course I haf tried to change the situation and it didn't work

There is no escape from subhumanity, running away from society is just cope for people like us because we are forced into it
People like the unabomber wanted affection from a woman or even a male friend, but he was a true mentalcel
In order to cope with his situation, he ran away from society thinking forcing himself would give him power in the situation by accepting the loneliness and cope by thinking he chose to be lonely

If you stay in society, you will be alone and depressed. If you run away, you are coping because you are only doing this as a way to take back control and make yourself think you chose to be a loner. So in the end, there is nothing we can do. Laying down and rotting after accepting our circumstances is all that's left.

It's over.

@Fearofeight
High IQ. There's no escape.

Do you think so? I have the impression he was the type of man that didn't care about any social interaction and was just ok on his own, I don't know that much about him as a person even though I read the manifesto and watched at least one doc about him.
I can totally relate to that. At least I've tried. About Fakebook and similar crap, I deleted it back in 2017, I was pretty tired of getting my messages ignored and getting my requests denied whenever I tried to meet new people. It just made me feel worse.
Pretty much anything done as an incel is cope.
This.

Everything is a cope when you're destined for a rope :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Do you think so? I have the impression he was the type of man that didn't care about any social interaction and was just ok on his own, I don't know that much about him as a person even though I read the manifesto and watched at least one doc about him.
He was coping hard and was thinking about becoming a tranny cause he thought there was no other way for him to ever touch a woman.

If everything is cope and nothing matter, then you can do whatever you want and no one should call it cope?
It's cope as an incel only, cause you will always be empty inside.
Everything is a cope when you're destined for a rope :feelsbadman: :feelscry:
:cryfeels: :blackpill:

How will I stalk oneitis?

I never had social media. I had a faecebook when I was a kid but then deleted it when no one wished me a happy birthday and I felt humiliated

One day there will be a thread about how breathing as a sub 8 male is cope.
Breathing is a natural thing though. Giving up social media and society isn't.

deleted my facebook a couple years ago. only had 29 friends and hid him list of friends from the friends, but it was obvious since anything I ever posted only got one or two or zero responses. didn't even like any of those 29 anyway

I never had social media. I had a faecebook when I was a kid but then deleted it when no one wished me a happy birthday and I felt humiliated
story of my life, no one wishes subhumans happy birthdays because they know there is nothing happy about it for us

deleted my facebook a couple years ago. only had 29 friends and hid him list of friends from the friends, but it was obvious since anything I ever posted only got one or two or zero responses. didn't even like any of those 29 anyway
I had close to a thousand friends and also had close to zero responses and likes.

don't think i've even met half that many people in real life FM(r)l

whether you use social media or not as an incel is irrelevant really, no one likes you and no-one gives a fuck about you.

Joke's on you, I want to be alone, humanity is a cesspit.

Cope

whether you use social media or not as an incel is irrelevant really, no one likes you and no-one gives a fuck about you.
exactly

Yes, that's what I said, you're coping.
You're coping that you want to leave. You have no choice, you weren't ever even allowed in due to being ugly

And people will gladly remind us of that unprompted too.

Are you seriously this low iq? This is exactly why I want to leave
If you were a Chad, you wouldn't be crying about societal degeneration. You would be our slaying and enjoying your life in society. If you were in that situation and then decided to ghost, then it is voluntary. But we were never accepted in society to begin with, so you are using this as an escape from the fact that you never got to enjoy society like Chad did, and living like a primitive man is what you truly want.
Holy shit that's true.
yeah, and that's why it's over

It's over.

@Fearofeight

had a facebook and instagram. deleted them once i no longer received attention from those who i thought were my "friends". it was something i did to give myself the illusion of control over being abandoned by my peers. funny thing is, i did it twice. family moved around quite a bit and after my failures i decided to retreat/cope.

I have the impression he was the type of man that didn't care about any social interaction and was just ok on his own

One time he wanted to talk to a cute woman that worked in a gas station, he bought new jeans and prepared himself, but he couldn't talk to her, because of past rejections, he had a very strong fear of abandonment, so instead he sat by a fire and cried all night.

Need for intimacy is human, no one differs from that.

How will I stalk oneitis?

Dude stop for your own good seriously, that bitch wil get you in trouble. You might feel safe behind a screen but that's false man, I've to deal with police over stuff like this.

Last edited:
If you were a Chad, you wouldn't be crying about societal degeneration. You would be our slaying and enjoying your life in society. If you were in that situation and then decided to ghost, then it is voluntary. But we were never accepted in society to begin with, so you are using this as an escape from the fact that you never got to enjoy society like Chad did, and living like a primitive man is what you truly want.
Not true tbh many chads are probably worried about too much societal degeneration because they don't want their children and families to grow up in a broken world.

had a facebook and instagram. deleted them once i no longer received attention from those who i thought were my "friends". it was something i did to give myself the illusion of control over being abandoned by my peers. funny thing is, i did it twice. family moved around quite a bit and after my failures i decided to retreat/cope.
seems we were on the same page with these actions

One time he wanted to talk to a cute woman that worked in a gas station, he bought new jeans and prepared himself, but he couldn't talk to her, because of past rejections, he had a very strong fear of abandonment, so instead he sat by a fire and cried all night.
I've never even heard of that one before. No wonder he coped by forcing loneliness on himself to make it seem he had some sort of control by living in a shack in a forest. Never began for unabombercels.

Not true tbh many chads are probably worried about too much societal degeneration because they don't want their children and families to grow up in a broken world.
maybe, but that's only after he got to fuck hundreds of women and settled down with virgin stacy after being satisfied.

Dude stop for your own good seriously, that bitch wil get you in trouble. You might feel safe behind a screen but that's false man, I've to deal with police over stuff like this.
tell me more tell me more

It's over.

@Fearofeight
I'm just trying to escape society to be free from daily mogging and abuse.
I want control over my environment so to protect my subhuman self from abusive chads and foids who love to dehumanise/degrade a subhuman like me

I'm just trying to escape society to be free from daily mogging and abuse.
I want control over my environment so to protect my subhuman self from abusive chads and foids who love to dehumanise/degrade a subhuman like me
Makes sense, I've also thought about unabombermaxxxing and living off the land.

Makes sense, I've also thought about unabombermaxxxing and living off the land.
You should consider it
Im not leaving cuz I believe it will make me happy or cure inceldom
I'm leaving so I can catch a fucking break from soyciety and incel abuse

If you run away, you are coping because you are only doing this as a way to take back control and make yourself think you chose to be a loner.
I don't do that for that reason. I do it simply to avoid unpleasant interactions as much as possible.

You should consider it
Im not leaving cuz I believe it will make me happy or cure inceldom
I'm leaving so I can catch a fucking break from soyciety and incel abuse
IDk bro, I'll have to think about it. I'll probably rope without my parents tbh

I don't do that for that reason. I do it simply to avoid unpleasant interactions as much as possible.
makes sense

othER options may offer pleasure

I don't delete them even though I don't use them anymore, it's jus sitting there.

othER options may offer pleasure

He was coping hard and was thinking about becoming a tranny cause he thought there was no other way for him to ever touch a woman.
First time I've heard that, where did you read it? I'm genuinely interested.
True, but I'm better off without social media, I have to deal with rejection less now. It's ok to not play the game, when you know it's rigged anyway.

As above, first time I've heard that, where did you read it? I'm genuinely interested. I've never seen him as an incel/braincel but I don't know that much about his personal life. I know he had some traumatic experience with a teacher humiliating him at the university, and some health problems as a kid. I also read somewhere that he may be an autist/aspie but maybe it's not true.

The thing is that some people (Men) can probably live without any social interaction, imo schizoids, schizophrenics, sociopaths and psychopaths probably don't need and don't crave interacting with people.

I remember deleting all social media. It was gigacope living under a rock. Dont know why I went back to it. Probably just so I could study normalfag/foid actions

As above, first time I've heard that, where did you read it? I'm genuinely interested. I've never seen him as an incel/braincel but I don't know that much about his personal life. I know he had some traumatic experience with a teacher humiliating him at the university, and some health problems as a kid. I also read somewhere that he may be an autist/aspie but maybe it's not true.

The thing is that some people (Men) can probably live without any social interaction, imo schizoids, schizophrenics, sociopaths and psychopaths probably don't need and don't crave interacting with people.

The tranny thing he admitted himself, the jeans story was told by his brother.