Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Delluded swedish white knight expires after getting stabbed while trying to stop the rape of a teen whore by an apefrican rapefugee

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
A young Swedish man was brutally stabbed to death while attempting to protect a girl who was being raped by a Sudanese migrant.

Tommie Lindh, 19, was murdered when stepping in to fight off a rapist sexually assault a woman at a party in Härnösand on Sunday.

The unnamed 22-year-old Sudanese migrant, who became a Swedish citizen in 2011, is facing murder and aggravated rape charges following the incident, according to Exakt24.

Lindh was reportedly stabbed during a struggle in which he attempt to defend the unnamed woman, who was in the process of being raped.

Although the teenager was rushed to hospital, he had lost a substantial amount of blood. He shortly succumbed to his wounds after receiving medical attention.

Sauce https://nationalfile.com/sweden-teen-murdered-while-protecting-girl-from-alleged-migrant-rapist/

B15B04DA B780 4A12 9FCC D4FC1D0007B8

3B46CF78 464D 4E0F BA3F 3C37C2063539

2B1844F9 4555 4279 8F42 59023172F302

49F19E15 F2C4 4D01 B637 C04428882850

CD889EE6 4281 4437 A076 66136FDBDCEF

2FA13765 149D 43EF 9408 44FF30C35BBD

9259686B 723D 473F A6FA 7945CB5FDAEA

9879A377 1A93 422D 9039 84B2074C4866

166BAC18 9749 44B2 AC14 A52178C51047

3B482839 8AC7 4604 9EBA BBF1D3C7C182

jfl at sweeden, most cucked country on earth or maybe canada

Swedish men must be ridiculously feminine or closeted gays. It must be why Swedish women love immigrant men and want more of them to enter. They tend to be way higher T and much more dominant.

Do you know why in sweden both males and females are pro it? Because they like the chocolate.

I sometimes feel all this nothing but a big virtue signalling. I can't believe that all these foids can like ethnics and want them in their country.

Nordic men need to inject T, take back the power over women and deport all immigrants. I am so fucking sick of this country.

she'll be on the street with a "refugees welcome" sign the moment she recovers

The blackpill could have saved his life.

This is the only way an incel can get laid. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Why shitting on your brocel buddy boyo?

>nationalfile :soy:

Always foids and soys hoping to get a whiff.

NEVER HELP A FOID. Ever. Nothing good will come of it. Either you become next or you survive, but she won't give a fuck. If anything likely be pissed off at you and you get arrested. Fuck off toilet.

what happened to all those swedish viking chads

Darwin Prize Champion tbh

Lovely story. Always fills my heart with gladness to hear of stories of simps and women getting harmed.

In a just world, this should be the fate of all men defending whores. Men already pay enough taxes so the popos can spend it on all the problems that whores causes, and whores still want to spend more men citizen tax money to bring in more thugs, such greed.

Don't want to sound soy but am I the only one who thinks 'apefrican' is slightly over the top? Not making apologia for a rapist immigrant of course, but still.
I wish this wasn't true.

That african is now the national hero of Sweden.
So brave of the migrant to come to a new and strange land only to be attacked because he was seeking to practice his culture.
Shame on Sweden for being so hostile to migrant cultures.

Over for the cuck

the foid probably loved it
she'll marry the rapist, have children with him and spit on the grave of the racist white knight who tried to stop the cultural enrichment

Are swedes sure they used to be vikings?

jfl at sweeden, most cucked country on earth or maybe canada
women only want refugees to come to their country so they can fuck more men and be raped by them.
Literally the only people wanting refugees is women and soys