Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Delusion is women thinking men like them for their personality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Delusion is women thinking they have a personality. They don't. Every time I see people complimenting a woman for her personality, she's usually just a super generic copy paste hyper vessel poor imitator who just acts silly. If a man acted like that he'd be a cringy annoying soy. If a woman who you considered to have a good personality turned into a man you'd see how boring, unoriginal and uninteresting she is in a minute.

Women are incapable of carrying a conversation, a must have trait for every normie man

Women are incapable of being funny, they are simply imitators of men's humor and can only be silly.

Women are incapable of introspective thought because they live life on easy mode and don't experience hardship

Fucking based. Its the ax wound between their legs that makes them attractive to men. Without it they nothing but a walking braindead corpse with no personality and original thought.

Last edited:
Women's personality is just following their biological impulses, jfl at anyone who thinks foids can think past a basic surface level.

Men create women follow

Foids don't need no personality. But I noticed that how uglier a foid is, the more it seems like if they actually had things like humour, empathy and intellect. I think they develope it because they know they can't get chad without it.

Women are vapid. If you want proof of this just look at the rule of “there are no girls on the internet”. Females online have to post their tits lest they be, god forbid, not the center of attention for 5 seconds.

Women are vapid. If you want proof of this just look at the rule of “there are no girls on the internet”. Females online have to post their tits lest they be, god forbid, not the center of attention for 5 seconds.
It's also why they say shit like "as a girl..." even when the topic has nothing to do with their pussy, or how they will have usernames that make it obvious they are female, or of course have PFP of their face

Women are incapable of carrying a conversation, a must have trait for every normie man
i disagree on this point.
normies can spend hours talking about the most trivial and insignificant shit, and part of my work is talking to people so my statement is based on empirical evidences