Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusionalmaxxed 5’3 manlet from the Redpill

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

9AE7D547 76C3 4A9C 9022 84CEAB551936

[removed]
Met the chick off tinder, we hit it off quite well. She was very flirtatious towards me on text, and was a bit fucking loopy. I am 5'3 and she is about 5'6 or 5'7, she brought up height as a shit test. I quickly doused those flames by telling her I'll come in high heels to compensate. Got a quick laugh.

The date itself:-

We met up and it was the most awkward meeting ever. This girl was playing with her hair the entire time, and was very shy. We got some food, and she literally asked me permission to not use her fork saying "Can I not use my fork, you won't judge me right?". Never have I had someone ask something like this to me.

We speak while sober, nothing really occurs, I don't feel it neither does she clearly. I tell her we should both get some drinks - she says she's driving so she won't have too much. We go to a bar, and then yeah we just kept getting shots.

At the bar there were these lesbians and one of them was eyeing me up, and approached us. She asked if it was our first date, I said yeah. She flirted a little with me and vice versa, needless to say my date wasn't super pleased. But she found it quite funny too - these were some butch lesbians. My date did keep trying to get me more drunk too, and kept telling me to drink more (which I don't understand). We make out for a little.

Go in a shop to get some food, and she's stroking my leg and the tension is really high. She basically ends up putting food in my mouth and is giggling. I laughed too, she sent a recording of us to her friends. Her friends did approve of me saying I was cute and had a nice laugh.

We then go back to her car, and she drops me off at the train station. Before I leave the car we kiss each other - but our teeth bumped into each other. We both laughed a lot. In the car she was telling me that I need to text more often and reply quicker because my long ass reply time gives her anxiety, I say yes sure (I have no intention of changing my behaviour). She tells me to text her back when I get back home, and yeah.

I text her saying "Hopefully you've not crashed your car, was a good night!". She replies "Yeah it was and I have, did you have one too?"

Now the next step is to get a second date, we did briefly discuss it in the car while drunk. She did give me a time, now my next step is to text her a little bit after and ask her on the 2nd date.

Not the greatest field report, but for me this was a success. I have never been on a proper date before.

Edit:- Any feedback is appreciated.

List of fuck-ups/awkward moments.

1. We were both sober, and I sat really far from her. She literally got my drink and moved it over so I'm facing opposite her - as in she moved my stuff so I would be closer.
  2. Constant talking to other people, she probably felt left out.
  3. We were both quite drunkish, and I told her to come sit on my side. She said no and that she's too comfortable sitting in her current chair - she was literally kissing me a second ago?!
Number 3 felt the worst for me.

Met the chick off tinder, we hit it off quite well. She was very flirtatious towards me on text, and was a bit fucking loopy. I am 5'3 and she is about 5'6 or 5'7, she brought up height as a shit test. I quickly doused those flames by telling her I'll come in high heels to compensate. Got a quick laugh.

We met up and it was the most awkward meeting ever. This girl was playing with her hair the entire time, and was very shy. We got some food, and she literally asked me permission to not use her fork saying "Can I not use my fork, you won't judge me right?". Never have I had someone ask something like this to me.

We speak while sober, nothing really occurs, I don't feel it neither does she clearly. I tell her we should both get some drinks - she says she's driving so she won't have too much. We go to a bar, and then yeah we just kept getting shots.

At the bar there were these lesbians and one of them was eyeing me up, and approached us. She asked if it was our first date, I said yeah. She flirted a little with me and vice versa, needless to say my date wasn't super pleased. But she found it quite funny too - these were some butch lesbians. My date did keep trying to get me more drunk too, and kept telling me to drink more (which I don't understand). We make out for a little.

Go in a shop to get some food, and she's stroking my leg and the tension is really high. She basically ends up putting food in my mouth and is giggling. I laughed too, she sent a recording of us to her friends. Her friends did approve of me saying I was cute and had a nice laugh.

We then go back to her car, and she drops me off at the train station. Before I leave the car we kiss each other - but our teeth bumped into each other. We both laughed a lot. In the car she was telling me that I need to text more often and reply quicker because my long ass reply time gives her anxiety, I say yes sure (I have no intention of changing my behaviour). She tells me to text her back when I get back home, and yeah.

I text her saying "Hopefully you've not crashed your car, was a good night!". She replies "Yeah it was and I have, did you have one too?"

Now the next step is to get a second date, we did briefly discuss it in the car while drunk. She did give me a time, now my next step is to text her a little bit after and ask her on the 2nd date.

Not the greatest field report, but for me this was a success. I have never been on a proper date before.

1. We were both sober, and I sat really far from her. She literally got my drink and moved it over so I'm facing opposite her - as in she moved my stuff so I would be closer.
  3. We were both quite drunkish, and I told her to come sit on my side. She said no and that she's too comfortable sitting in her current chair - she was literally kissing me a second ago?!
Delusionmaxxing is the way to go. Bet this dude dreamed it all up one night. :lul:

Delusionmaxxing is the way to go. Bet this dude dreamed it all up one night. :lul:
Prob a lark to convince some bluepilled cels that’s it’s all about holding frame, confidence and buying a book for 9.99

r/thathappened

Is the chick fat?
Is she post wall?

The guy is a chad let already if he gets matches anyway. Meh

JFL @ falling for some 30 page r/theredpill larp.

A 5'3" manlet getting approached by lesbians.

Holy fucking shit.

giphy.gif

He could Eazy E maxx :feelskek:
He just needs to buy a book, or take some lessons from the 5’4 balding Indian janitor.

5'3 and pulling this game? Bullshit. That's turbomanlet status; shorter than the average female

Lol , field report theory . Just game maxx theory .

I quickly doused those flames by telling her I'll come in high heels to compensate.
Fucking pathetic. You can tell by how detailed these "field reports" are how much of a geek this guy is, let alone using the term "field report" to begin with. Also I'll bet she was a huge ass landwhale (without an ass, mind you).

r/TRP is LARP city

I am 5'3 and she is about 5'6 or 5'7, she brought up height as a shit test. I quickly doused those flames by telling her I'll come in high heels to compensate.

Bro held frame, i'll give him that