Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Demonmaxxing thread]Make pact with a demon to ascend with your oneitis or get loads of money.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Even atheists should try this to see if it works.

We incels are dirty nihilistic egoistic souls that will go to hell anyways.

If you are not willing to spend your eternal afterlife in hellfire in order to get a gf now, you are not blackpilled.

I suggest you try to sell your souls and send me testimonies via pm since braggiN about ascension is not allowed here.

Tbh If you want to keep your soul, i think you can also do a child sacrifice but that is fucking illegal and immoral af.

Lmao ook at this motherfucking ascension
I have a success story
last semester at school in march I was all up on this forum getting advice about it in the love spells section.
There was a girl I have been obsessed with for a year and She never saw me as lover material. I did a sigil magick ritual with sitri and forgot about it mostly and was very detached I think. That weekend 2am my friend texted me that she wanted me and was with my group of friends. So I was shocked and I came over and she was crazy all over me and it was out of nowhere. it was so intense that I needed to drink asap cuz I was nervous as hell and was just shocked and I had too much and later that night I said some stupid stuff she did not want to hear and we did nothing. BUT we hung out a ton the next week or two and one night she walks in my room and sees the box of condoms and says “Trojan charged” with an interesting tone and we had a few drinks and hooked up. and it was great except again I drank too much and had mechanical difficulty but it was still incredible.

BTW not sure if you have to offer your soul for a fling,but you sure as hell taint it.
@First loss

Last edited:
I have tried praying to god and hasnt helped. Life only gets worse day by day, week by week etc etc

Update the thread if it works for you

I have used voodoo before. It did work in a sense, but did not have the desired outcome as of yet.

Sounds just like gurumaxxing cope.

PM me with more details if you have tried this, I want to know if this works before I want to lose my soul for this.

you ahould try using angela or other entities first imo. just do demons when desperate. i have done some of these rithals most of time they dont work. but occasionally i would sense someoyher being.

Demonmaxxing is legit as I've seen in many cases in my country. But constant rituals done on specific days are needed or else you could be killed by the demon. And after doing this ritual, usually you'll be able to see demons or at least feel and interacting with them

Demonmaxxing is legit as I've seen in many cases in my country. But constant rituals done on specific days are needed or else you could be killed by the demon. And after doing this ritual, usually you'll be able to see demons or at least feel and interacting with them
also i have noticed that peoples experiences drastically vary even when summoning the same demon

I have tried praying to god and hasnt helped. Life only gets worse day by day, week by week etc etc

Update the thread if it works for you
If u asked to fake greek god Jesus ofc nothing going to happen ask to God alone for peace in your life and loyal wife for your future , don't ask for degenerate foids and 1 night stands I'm islammaxxing also only way for me to escape inceldom pure virgin muslim wife Inshallah I gotta keep my sanity and purity

JFL at this turboautism.

Dude I would sell my soul to the devil if I could become chad

I don't have a oneitis. And also depends on the amount of money tbh