Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Denmark now has a show that shows naked adults to school age children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/yuUutL6bhM0

I seriously dont care what you pedocels here have to say, this is fucking demented.

The slippery slope is real... it started with homosexuality, then transgenders, now this. It's all in (((their))) master plan. (((Step by step))) this world strays further and further down the rabbit hole.

This was known and expected well over 10 years ago.

Also, repost.

they do this. and then they say pedophilia is bad.. norrmies explain it ... :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

it's just a body
only ameritards are so uptight about nakedness

I pretty much called it :

Progressives question all our innate and ancient behavioral traits, including the most deeply ingrained. At the end of the day, they want us to let go of anything that distinguishes us from other great apes.

They're playing with fire, as they have no idea what kind of Pandora's box they're opening.

All these behavioral traits developed for a reason. Those reasons will blow up in our faces if we have to figure them out all over again.

Last edited:
Of course it happens in one of those ultra progressive liberal open minded majority white Scandinavian countries
Progressives question all our innate and ancient behavioral traits, including the most deeply ingrained. At the end of the day, they want us to let go of anything that distinguishes us from other great apes.

Disgusting fucking animals

For true body positivity I think the kids should also get naked and they should take baths together

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back