Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DENSA_IQcel is the sole remaining IQcel, MENSA_IQcel is gone

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
@DENSA_IQcel we are pleased that you have made it this far. You have seen off your rival and contestant, @MENSA_IQcel. We appreciate your efforts and everything you have done up until this point. @MENSA_IQcel, also known as @XOR, also known as @Fontaine, with possibly several other alts, funded by the Israeli government, was no match for you. We hope that you stay here until you reach your bluecel days. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Unnamed

But what if he is another alt

It's is just another alt. Mensa and "him" have exactly the same way of writing.

Based alt JFL. That moment when you create a .co account just to troll another user. :feelsclown: Anyway, whoever DENSA is, he isn't MENSA.

I am nit surprised, nothing these IQcels post is actually high IQ.

I doubt he is a user who lurked here, saw @MENSA_IQcel starting a controversey, and then decided to make a legitimate account, but wanted the username and avi to be a joke about Mensa

Probably an alt

I doubt he is a user who lurked here, saw @MENSA_IQcel starting a controversey, and then decided to make a legitimate account, but wanted the username and avi to be a joke about Mensa

Probably an alt
Yeah it doesn’t sound like that happened at all

@DENSA_IQcel well are you an alt bro

This is wild shit ngl

Cope, @Diocel has the biggest iq of the forum

Funny timing hey

@MENSA_IQcel is a God, we don't deserve him. His posts were fapfuel to sapiosexuals like me. I'm literally crying right now, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

@MENSA_IQcel is a God, we don't deserve him. His posts were fapfuel to sapiosexuals like me. I'm literally crying right now, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

You should use this symbol '∈' in your bio

@DENSA_IQcel IQ Mogged @MENSA_IQcel

Both niggers gone lmao

Free my niggas

Based alt JFL. That moment when you create a .co account just to troll another user. :feelsclown: Anyway, whoever DENSA is, he isn't MENSA.
free @DENSA_IQcel. there is no proof that he was an alt. his claim is that he was just a lurker who adopted DENSA_IQcel as his name because MENSA was a meme at the time, which checks out. he definitely was not MENSA because they have different posting/writing styles and they actually had conversations with each other occasionally where you could see the contrast

free @DENSA_IQcel. there is no proof that he was an alt. his claim is that he was just a lurker who adopted DENSA_IQcel as his name because MENSA was a meme at the time, which checks out. he definitely was not MENSA because they have different posting/writing styles and they actually had conversations with each other occasionally where you could see the contrast
I had no problem with any of his posts tbh. I felt a little sadness when he was banned. Oh well, at least the IQcel dilemma is behind us. If he was an alt, he's likely still posting now so... He's around, kek

free densa wtf
he did nothing wrong, and he definitely wasn't an alt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back