Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Depressed Due To The Site?, Avoid These Kinds Of Threads Like The Plague

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Stop reading shitty threads, I used to feel like this, left the site for a month or two because of it, its because you keep reading low effort "feel bad" threads, threads which entire purpose is to just make you feel bad, they don't discuss anything or say anything of interest, the only purpose of such threads is to feel bad and make incels feel bad, and I half think its just normies larping on this site getting off on torturing use creating these threads

Most of the time its some post about something from reddit like a guy finding out he's getting cucked, or is in an open relationships, or figures out a child isn't his, etc, I remember reading like 3 of those threads 3 days in a row and I just felt so much rage and sadness, and mental fatigue, tired of a world like this, and I wanted to kill myself, I left the site for a while and announced my haitus in a thread

Avoid these threads like the plague, you might think "I'll maybe get a laugh out of it" maybe you will, but 9/10 you'll just feel like shit

Another example of these kinds of threads are the "Chad's Life" threads, it just feels like you are being trolled, we all know what Chad's life is like, so it feels like I'm being trolled when I see thread after thread going in extreme detail about how amazing Chad's life is and that you should just feel bad

"ThIS IS hOw cHaDs DaY iS gUyz, giRlz liNNinG uP 2 sUCK hiS cAuCK"

There is literally, and I mean 100% literally no point to these threads other than to feel bad, and make you feel bad, I guarantee you if the I.P addresses of the posters you know who often make these types of threads were traced to their users, you'd find a lot of normies and maybe even inceltears posters, its really just SADISM and/or MASOCHISM as plain as the eye can see, you get nothing out of it, nothing new is discussed, nothing interesting is said, its all about THE READER FEELING BAD

One thing you need to understand is that there are a lot of faggots in the incel community, and their brand of faggotry (submissive fetishization), is MASOCHISM, not all faggotry is taking dick in the ass, submissive sexuality is faggotry too, and I believe a lot of guys on this site (even without being aware of it) get off on this shit, else why would they keep making thread after thread about Chad to make themselves and others feel bad, it makes no sense

Last edited:
Depends if the post is from personal experience or just them randomly talking about chads or shit like that. If it's about personal experience as in something they've seen or had done to them and they want to vent about it here and others can relate to it and vent at their story too and that makes them feel better then that's fine with me.

If you don't like the thread though scroll past it. Simple.

I find it hard to believe shitposts on this site could make you legitimately depressed. If the low tier content here makes you depressed then I've got bad news. You were heading there anyway.

So I leave this site, go on the New York City Subway and get even more depressed seeing couples and pretty girls. At least on this site, I can mope with other guys. Leaving my house is WAY more depressing.
Unfortunately, I have to go out for food.

Depends if the post is from personal experience or just them randomly talking about chads or shit like that. If it's about personal experience as in something they've seen or had done to them and they want to vent about it here and others can relate to it and vent at their story too and that makes them feel better then that's fine with me.

Most of these threads aren't detailed accounts of personal experiences though, I thought that was implied by me saying "low effort"

Quite literally my point when I said "avoid these kinds of threads like the plague"

I find it hard to believe shitposts on this site could make you legitimately depressed. If the low tier content here makes you depressed then I've got bad news. You were heading there anyway.

The threads are necessary to show the blue pill cuck guests exactly what we are complaining about, and potentially black pill them too.

They can't claim that Chads and cock carousel Beckys are myths when the anecdotes are there to confirm their existence.

Most of these threads aren't detailed accounts of personal experiences though, I thought that was implied by me saying "low effort"
I suppose it depends on how low the effort is. As long as it describes a situation or how the user is currently feeling to an extent that it actually makes sense at least then that's okay. As other have said it's also necessary to highlight to all users the evidence of our plight.

Quite literally my point when I said "avoid these kinds of threads like the plague"
Yep and I was agreeing and was suggesting that it's just a scroll away.

I think in the end though the fact that most of us have toughed out decades of inceldom means that we shouldn't be getting the blues from people posting about the odd bad thing on here. It's for paedotears, normies and femoids to get offended so easily, not us.

I like to pull on loose threads.

That's why all my sweaters have holes in then.

Avoid any specific kind of threads is cope. Just face the truth

I dunno. This site kinda makes me feel like I am not alone sometimes. Its my only real socialization. Wish I could change that, but I don't know how.

I go on every single thead I find to increase post count

Going to miss read your posts @OP I will be on looksmax.org, need to focus on me.

They are pretty much the same as r9k cuck larp threads
true, but cunttears will claim this site is literally manufacturing violent inkwells from perfectly healthy young men

A forum isn't going to make you feel depressed.

You want real depression? Go out to a club or a college campus and watch 18 year old girls with their chads.

Online forum gives much less negative experiences than real life, and that's why we all ended up here in the first place

You're right about the gay aspect. I suspect many on here are gay or would fuck a tranny at least. That's disgusting. So it's important to remember that you are reading posts written by gay guys a lot of the time.

Lack of 3d lolis makes me feel demotivated

it's important to remember that you are reading posts written by gay guys a lot of the time.
iu

I can sympathize, I often feel bad after reading those threads about people finding out their children aren't theirs. But it tends to make me feel a bit better to know that it could at least not happen to me if I ever end up married because of reading those stories and knowing how unloyal foids are thanks to them. They say that ignorance is bliss but it's better to be unhappy but at least have the knowledge to safeguard yourself against this cruel world than to be blissful and then one day get fucked over without warning because of your bluepilled nature.

I guarantee you if the I.P addresses of the posters you know who often make these types of threads were traced to their users, you'd find a lot of normies and maybe even inceltears posters

They would be traced to white guys

Just be Yourself bro dont read shitty thead , u can be a chad :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke: JUst Fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Stop reading shitty threads, I used to feel like this, left the site for a month or two because of it, its because you keep reading low effort "feel bad" threads, threads which entire purpose is to just make you feel bad, they don't discuss anything or say anything of interest, the only purpose of such threads is to feel bad and make incels feel bad, and I half think its just normies larping on this site getting off on torturing use creating these threads

Most of the time its some post about something from reddit like a guy finding out he's getting cucked, or is in an open relationships, or figures out a child isn't his, etc, I remember reading like 3 of those threads 3 days in a row and I just felt so much rage and sadness, and mental fatigue, tired of a world like this, and I wanted to kill myself, I left the site for a while and announced my haitus in a thread

Avoid these threads like the plague, you might think "I'll maybe get a laugh out of it" maybe you will, but 9/10 you'll just feel like shit

Another example of these kinds of threads are the "Chad's Life" threads, it just feels like you are being trolled, we all know what Chad's life is like, so it feels like I'm being trolled when I see thread after thread going in extreme detail about how amazing Chad's life is and that you should just feel bad

"ThIS IS hOw cHaDs DaY iS gUyz, giRlz liNNinG uP 2 sUCK hiS cAuCK"

There is literally, and I mean 100% literally no point to these threads other than to feel bad, and make you feel bad, I guarantee you if the I.P addresses of the posters you know who often make these types of threads were traced to their users, you'd find a lot of normies and maybe even inceltears posters, its really just SADISM and/or MASOCHISM as plain as the eye can see, you get nothing out of it, nothing new is discussed, nothing interesting is said, its all about THE READER FEELING BAD

One thing you need to understand is that there are a lot of faggots in the incel community, and their brand of faggotry (submissive fetishization), is MASOCHISM, not all faggotry is taking dick in the ass, submissive sexuality is faggotry too, and I believe a lot of guys on this site (even without being aware of it) get off on this shit, else why would they keep making thread after thread about Chad to make themselves and others feel bad, it makes no sense
This solves a lot

thank you

Mensa should read this tbh this would help his boredom after he got mauled with shitty replies

I'm here to cope with brocels and discuss Blackpill theory, if I wanted to feel depressed I'd go out of my house... To be fair I do that a lot and usually start using this forum in public places.