Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Depressed old femoids in psyhological help center, and my undepressed smother

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago, when had to visit psychological help center, as requirement for getting neetbux, majority participants in there were depressed old femoids. And cause of their depression: children grew up, left to live their own lives, so old cunts felt abandoned and lost reason to live for, because were living for children. And then theres my smother: no depression, always energetic, and looking happy most of time. Because has for what to live - for children. Just smol problem (and no problem at all for her), that children are 30+, and suffering, for not having anything to live for, just everryday LDAR. Children have to pay by suffering, for her not to be depressed. Thanks very much for all unsupport I got, in my way of socialmaxxing, thanks very much for all that sedentary unadventurous and overcautious unpringing, so incompatible with SEAmaxxing

Nololinolifenx

Your mom should help you find a MILF. problem fixed.

Your mom should help you find a MILF. problem fixed.
MILF is not ascension, and this kind of "help" from smother I would count as insult. HELP ME TO FIND TEEN GIRLS

MILF is not ascension, and this kind of "help" from smother I would count as insult. HELP ME TO FIND TEEN GIRLS
Tbh you're way past the point of no return. There's no ascension for you. Take what you can get buddy boyo.

Not an ugly one though. Maybe Stacy's mom has it going on Tbh

Tbh you're way past the point of no return. There's no ascension for you. Take what you can get buddy boyo.

Not an ugly one though. Maybe Stacy's mom has it going on Tbh
I can always fap to lolis and despise roasties

AND fuck milfs!.
Would bang pretty one, but wouldnt commit. And she must have show initiative and not require any material gains from me. Just sex for sex, and only sex

Sex's me.

But Tbh it's not like we dicklets are like Zues in the bed. Gotta compromise somehow if we want anything at all it's our reality bro :feelsbadman:
DICKPILL IS JUST MEME, (((mods))) said that

DICKPILL IS JUST MEME, (((mods))) said that
The purplecels are oppressors. They must be overthrown Tbh. Communism.co REVOLT. This is no different than society disregarding our problems as nothing but childish rant.

Redistribute the means of moderating. Who's with me?

The purplecels are oppressors. They must be overthrown Tbh. Communism.co REVOLT. This is no different than society disregarding our problems as nothing but childish rant.

Redistribute the means of moderating. Who's with me?
Zesto and Ritalincel into mods

Not ryhan, he against incels ascending with his sister. Cockblockers not valid to mod
Tbh that's a cuck paradox. It's male instinct to protect foid family members.

Plus he's Giga smart... Or maybe just autistic idk . But wise nonetheless.

Tbh that's a cuck paradox. It's male instinct to protect foid family members.

Plus he's Giga smart... Or maybe just autistic idk . But wise nonetheless.
Ryhan into mod only if incel ascends with his sister

How old are you, OP?

you get NEETbux? :whatfeels: what for (disability or something)?

Forever too young for roasties
The issue is the opposite - being too old for teens. I'm 29 and I regularly masturbate to pictures of 17-year-old and 18-year-old girls, but I know I wouldn't have a cat's chance in hell with them. They SMVmog me to the stratosphere and would want nothing to do with me.

Not just this. I overall feel too young and too good for old used cunts. Man of culture like me deserves cute prime loli
Bro, aren't you 36... I assure you, at this age you are not "too young" for any woman jfl

Bro, aren't you 36... I assure you, at this age you are not "too young" for any woman jfl
Always too young and too good for used cunts, tfu on them. Thats not how this degenerate world works, but tfu on it too

never began for noncute femoids