Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Depression is caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain...

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
...is a bullshit marketing scam made so they can sell retarded SSRIs that don't even do much to elevate your mood. They even say that it takes some time to work. In fact, they take so much time to work that you forget how long you've even taken them for and have probably spent thousands of dollars for them already. By that time you probably already started looking for any effects. You will not notice any and you will make some up, or your psychiatrist will switch you to another one, and another one, and another one. There's just so many of them these days.

Depression is caused by health issues. This involves being ugly.

You wonder why you are unmotivated when the biggest motivator in the world is and will always be unavailable to you? When you are always treated differently, but no one admits to it and instead choose to focus on other people's problems that don't exist (mainly females' problems).

You wonder why you don't want to go out and socialize with people when none of them want to even be near you, let alone associated with someone like you.

You wonder why you have social anxiety when you are attacked for every single thing you say, while every word a good looking guy says is funny, smart and thought-provoking all at the same time?

Psychologists and psychiatrists along the world along with pharmaceutical companies benefit greatly from your inceldom, and other people's too.

Only thing you can do is live tranquilized with the help of drugs or end yourself.

Being short increases the chances of being depressed
Being ugly increases the chances of being depressed
Being autistic increases the chances of being depressed

Don't buy into any of this shit. ((They)) want you to take jewpills so you can FEEL better, not actually solve the problem.

High IQ thread

Don't buy into any of this shit. ((They)) want you to take jewpills so you can FEEL better, not actually solve the problem.
The SSRIs don't even make you feel better. Only ones that work are benzos to be honest, and they are not even that prescribed anymore. Retard foid psychiatrist give you SSRIs no matter the problem, although from what I've seen there isn't even any evidence they work for anything.

At least if you are going to take jewpills and forget about your inceldom, take the right ones.

Ah, those incredibly vague "chemicals in your brain".

Do your own research on Jewpills and determine if you want them. Never let anyone else force them on you.

imbalance is an arbitrary denotation.

Ah, those incredibly vague "chemicals in your brain".

Do your own research on Jewpills and determine if you want them. Never let anyone else force them on you.
If you even try to suggest other pills to a brainlet foid psychiatrist she will label you a druggie and probably notice all the other psychiatrists in the area about this, especially if you are ugly. I've heard stories like this. They are beyond stupid and think they are so smart.

And the chemicals in the brain is all bullshit. SSRIs and SNRIs and everything else is all useless.

imbalance is an arbitrary denotation.
Can you stop using big words for fellow lowIQcels like me?

90% of psychology is a scam for money or made up bullshit.

90% of psychology is a scam for money or made up bullshit.
I believe that psychiatrists are the only helpful people. They can prescribe you lots of good drugs to cope with. Too bad most of them are foids.

I've been on several different SSRIs, even one antipsychotic, had years of therapy, none of it helped me at all. You'll have better luck with escapism than mental health services.

I've been on several different SSRIs, even one antipsychotic, had years of therapy, none of it helped me at all. You'll have better luck with escapism than mental health services.
You have been cucked out of your money for years by foids. You should pretend you have bad social anxiety, or ADHD and just get some actual medication that would help with the escapism.

I don't even like calling myself depressed. So many normies and foids use it as a buzzword for everything they do>
>Oh my god my guy-friend hung up and now I'm depressed because he made me feel like a bad person because I wasted his time for the past 5 years, omg he is such a dick. ...Fuck you natalie
>omg im just so depressed.
>omg my bff is going out of town for a week im depressed.
>omg my 10/10 boyfriend didn't look at my text yet, im thinking about ending it.
>omg daddy couldn't afford the new gucci-versace-african diamond coated dildo for me im so depressed
>omg im so glad you guys helped me out while i was depressed for like two days.
>omg that ugly guy asked me out am i really that ugly?
yes you are, but you can only get away with being such a fucking bitch because you're a female and have infinite smv
>omg what I did was wrong? Orbiters come and reassure me that I'm clearly not in the wrong even though I fucking am!

I don't even like calling myself depressed. So many normies and foids use it as a buzzword for everything they do>
>Oh my god my guy-friend hung up and now I'm depressed because he made me feel like a bad person because I wasted his time for the past 5 years, omg he is such a dick. ...Fuck you natalie
>omg im just so depressed.
>omg my bff is going out of town for a week im depressed.
>omg my 10/10 boyfriend didn't look at my text yet, im thinking about ending it.
>omg daddy couldn't afford the new gucci-versace-african diamond coated dildo for me im so depressed
>omg im so glad you guys helped me out while i was depressed for like two days.
>omg that ugly guy asked me out am i really that ugly?
yes you are, but you can only get away with being such a fucking bitch because you're a female and have infinite smv
>omg what I did was wrong? Orbiters come and reassure me that I'm clearly not in the wrong even though I fucking am!
This is another reason foid psychologists are not even close to helping incels solve their issues.

There should be cope counselors instead of psychologists. If someone is incel-tier and it impacts their life negatively, they get drugs prescribed to them to cope.

boio im ill because society and patents neglecting me and abuse me know im ill and they want me to take not pleasent pills for rest of my life fuck no i hope they take nukes

Akathisia 31 patients of SSRI poison
Antidepressant ssri causes
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction PSSD
Ssri withdrawal
Ssri psychosis kill

Depression is real, just not the mainstream version where everyone can get it

better finasteride than some SSRIs

The last one doesn't make any sense though. I also experience akathisia, but I thought it was RLS until now. I had gone trough it for 2 weeks and then it kind of settled. I even made a post here about how hellish it was. Thing is, I don't take any drugs. I don't know what caused it

Also who the fuck uses an anti-androgen as anti-depression? Less T = more Estrogen = cuck depression

Depression is real, just not the mainstream version where everyone can get it
It is, but it is caused by health problems like being an incel, not some bullshit like chemical imbalance in the brain

better finasteride than some SSRIs
Why finasteride??? Also better heroin than anything

Why finasteride??? Also better heroin than anything
It can cure someones depression if he is depressed because of his balding.
Low quality joke

It can cure someones depression if he is depressed because of his balding.
Low quality joke
Oh sorry im a lowIQcel, lost my humour long time ago when i discovered the blackpill

Depression is caused by shaytan sending a jinn to live in your brain and piss and shit on it

vyvanse works

I tried an SSRI and it gave me severe panic attacks, depersonalisation and nausea.

This was only after 4 days and the symptoms lasted a month after i stopped. You may as well use drugs like LSD and shrooms if you're gonna try and cope with your depression using pills.

They hide the real reason. Because truth is ugly. Being happy is also due to chemicals in brain but it would be stupid to say it just in that way.

based

High IQ

Depression is caused by being an unattractive male.

Nobody else really has the right to be depressed tbh.

I tried an SSRI and it gave me severe panic attacks, depersonalisation and nausea.

This was only after 4 days and the symptoms lasted a month after i stopped. You may as well use drugs like LSD and shrooms if you're gonna try and cope with your depression using pills.
Use benzos, or LSD or shrooms. Those automatically make you bluepilled

They hide the real reason. Because truth is ugly. Being happy is also due to chemicals in brain but it would be stupid to say it just in that way.
Pharma and psychologists don't hide it. I believe most of them are genuinely bluepilled and brainwashed into thinking it's actually your personality

High IQ

Depression is caused by being an unattractive male.

Nobody else really has the right to be depressed tbh.
I also can't think of any other situation right now that should genuinely make you depressed

a loving wife would end every user on here loool

jew pills killed my small penis and made me gain a ridiculus amount of weight dont take em

I've been hooked on the jewpills since seven years old, back in the early 90s. I got the ol' chemical imbalance. I don't recall ever getting an MRI or brain imaging though. Really my parents used them to shut me up. Now I can't get off em.

You're depressed because your life is depressing.

Try caber and testosterone

UGLY = DEPRESSION

Try caber and testosterone
I already testmax

UGLY = DEPRESSION
You're depressed because your life is depressing.
Based and blackpilled

I've been hooked on the jewpills since seven years old, back in the early 90s. I got the ol' chemical imbalance. I don't recall ever getting an MRI or brain imaging though. Really my parents used them to shut me up. Now I can't get off em.
That sucks. I heard that after using them for years people experience really bad effects after they quit for years.

Also I got and MRI once and it turns out my brain hemispheres are not properly connected or something. Idek what that means

jew pills killed my small penis and made me gain a ridiculus amount of weight dont take em
Only good jewpills are benzos