Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression kicking in high gear.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
I can't take it any more, no cope is working, everything is boring, shit or pointless.
Everything i ever enjoyed is boring, i seen it all, only thing left for me is pain and suffering.
Anyone in the same boat?

Yeah, same here. 
No cope is working anymore, everything turns out to be shit and pathetic upon closer inspection. 
Most of the time, I only feel hate, fear or a kind of ... it's hard to describe. You know this feeling when you were with people, are alone again and then think back, "Oh God, I'm sure I behaved terribly and they've all cringed at my weird behavior and ask themselves now, what a weird person that is."-etc. This I feel a lot lately. Hate, fear and this kind of social anxiety.

Yes. It's over to be honest. there is nothing we can. We will rot in this incel prison.

the only question I have left is "is there life before death?"

Red Shambhala said:
Yeah, same here.
No cope is working anymore, everything turns out to be shit and pathetic upon closer inspection.
Most of the time, I only feel hate, fear or a kind of ... it's hard to describe. You know this feeling when you were with people, are alone again and then think back, "Oh God, I'm sure I behaved terribly and they've all cringed at my weird behavior and ask themselves now, what a weird person that is."-etc. This I feel a lot lately. Hate, fear and this kind of social anxiety.

this is all to real for me bro. I even get nervous before phone calls. feels like i'v missed so many opportunities because of my shyness for being ugly. it is truly over for me tbh

Hey man, at least take solace in the fact that you would be a wonderful trap if you tried.

You have to put yourself in a difficult situation.your dopamine receptors are fried from sedentary lifestyle. Try backpacking, become a criminal, move to third world shithole and try to survive, hunt down a drug dealer, go to war etc.

Dunarote said:
You have to put yourself in a difficult situation.your dopamine receptors are fried from sedentary lifestyle. Try backpacking, become a criminal, move to third world shithole and try to survive, hunt down a drug dealer, go to war etc.

Im already in 3rd world shithole, there was a war when i was born, but that's over since years.

JovanD said:
Im already in 3rd world shithole, there was a war when i was born, but that's over since years.

Bosnia or Croatia?

Dunarote said:
Bosnia or Croatia?

Serbia :O 
We would have won it if we didn't get cucked by nato -.- well tbh there wouldn't be a war in first place if it wasn't for CIA and nato.

JovanD said:
Serbia :O 
We would have won it if we didn't get cucked by nato -.- well tbh there wouldn't be a war in first place if it wasn't for CIA and nato.
We all lost the war. The west has won.
Ne daj se brate

Dunarote said:
We all lost the war. The west has won.
Ne daj se brate

Yea there's no winners when shit hits the fans.

Yep pretty much the same everyday for years now

ive found cope in eating well and running and my moviepass.. today i went running around the block for about an hour .. did some pushups, ate an avacado, shit posted here and im gonna use my movie pass to go watch blade runner 2049 while eating a stack of great peanuts/walnuts.. shit is good

I still have my copes, but the pleasure I derive from them is diminishing, and it's getting harder as time goes on to escape into my copes and forget my troubles.  Time is our greatest enemy; I feel like I have way too much of it.

join the legion etrangere

Yeah, it sucks sometimes.

I feel like people sometimes push that happiness is always the answer when it isn't. Because most of us, fall short. Most of us are simply unwanted from almost everywhere.

We need to watch more movies with more bad endings than movies with good endings.

Yes, I am in the same boat, actually im in a similar boat that shipwrecked somewhere off the coast of St.Cucks instead of crusing on to hot tranny ass pussy island

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
Yes, I am in the same boat, actually im in a similar boat that shipwrecked somewhere off the coast of St.Cucks instead of crusing on to hot tranny ass pussy island

Lol

Find new copes. For example, ive watched half of YouTube, just letting me be curious around. I'm suscribes to over 300 youtubers, every topic im even slightly interested: religions, games, films reviews, humorists, science, philosophy, memes, polítics, languages, etc
I could have been an excellent normie If i had the chance Lol Fuck my miserable life

IsolationHurts said:
Lol

Find new copes. For example, ive watched half of YouTube, just letting me be curious around. I'm suscribes to over 300 youtubers, every topic im even slightly interested: religions, games, films reviews, humorists, science, philosophy, memes, polítics, languages, etc
I could have been an excellent normie If i had the chance Lol Fuck my miserable life

Im subbed to 354 channels, i've watched everything that's worth watching, literally nothing new to watch, youtube suggestion has me in a bubble of my already subbed content so i can't find new stuff, i doubt there's any that would intrest me anyways.

On a sidenote Sims 4 has been a decent cope in last few days.

JovanD said:
Im subbed to 354 channels, i've watched everything that's worth watching, literally nothing new to watch, youtube suggestion has me in a bubble of my already subbed content so i can't find new stuff, i doubt there's any that would intrest me anyways.

On a sidenote Sims 4 has been a decent cope in last few days.

I had to quit the Sims when I realized that the people in the house I made that were representations of the people I lived with all became more successful in the game than we ever would be IRL, myself included. That I had spent so much time getting all the personal connections necessary to become a doctor and to fund my boy's dream of becoming an actor in-game, still neither of us could get laid in-game, and that was all time I spent on a video game and not even remotely pursuing those same goals IRL. That made me feel so useless and shitty lol. Haven't played since.

not gonna make it through 2018