Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Depression Vs Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The two are often confused, by doctors and the media alike, but I want to point out some major differences between the two psychological conditions

1. Cause
Whereas Depression is caused by a disbalance in the brain's production of dopamine and serotonin, Inceldom is caused by subpar genetics. Inceldom can sometimes involve certain issues with neurotransmitters, but they typically come around as a result of addiction or substance abuse - the incel's natural remedy for his problem.

2. Manifestation

Depression manifests itself as a lack of motivation or desire to do anything, lose of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion during certain episodes. Inceldom also manifests itself as a lack of motivation to do anything, losing of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion.
However, there is a crucial difference here. Whereas depression can typically be overcome with rational thought, inceldom can not.

3. Treatment
Depression is easily treatable with SSRIs and various other antidepressants. Unfortunately the same can not be said of inceldom.

I watched some videos from Baraka Mkray, and I saw commenters talking about how "depressed" he was.
But was he really? I dont think he was depressed.
He wasn't sad because of a chemical disbalance in his brain, he was sad because his life gave him a reason to be sad. He didn't have a mental illness (which depression is), because he was in fact evaluating his life with accuracy.
Depression is when you're sad for no reason. You're just sad because you dont produce enough serotonin and dopamine.
Inceldom is when you're sad for a very solid reason. You're sad because your genetics are sub-par and you amount to nothing as a person, and the world treats you as nothing.
It is a shame that the modern field of psychology does not correctly separate inceldom from depression.
If I were to go to a doctor, the doctor would prescribe me anti-depressants. But this is not the solution for my problem. Instead, the doctor should be prescribing me pussy.
If a Stacy goes to a doctor and she feels depressed, indeed she should be given anti-depressants. Because her problems are in her head.

An illustration of Depression:
Depressed woman dealing with infertility issues sitting on bed holding knees

An illustration of inceldom:
Armando hernandez

If a Stacy goes to a doctor and she feels depressed, indeed she should be given anti-depressants. Because her problems are in her head.
I disagree, she should suffer for all eternity for being a Stacy.

Even though I'm sub5 incel manlet/framelet, I'm not depressed at all. The blackpill showed me a new world. I'm grateful.

So u aren't treated badly by ppl due to ur looks n all dat?

I mean, fuck them. I'm sort of like a hikikomori, the only time I go out is probably to cut my hair or something basic. I've learned to stop giving them a shit at school.

Yeah baraka had really good reasons to be depressed. No gf, no friend, couldn't make money, autistic etc

The only people he could talk to were online

Mirin ur stolen thread

Instead, the doctor should be prescribing me pussy.
:feelskek:

So wait if we apply that logic, would a femcel be prescribed dick then? Cause I'd volunteer

The two are often confused, by doctors and the media alike, but I want to point out some major differences between the two psychological conditions

1. Cause
Whereas Depression is caused by a disbalance in the brain's production of dopamine and serotonin, Inceldom is caused by subpar genetics. Inceldom can sometimes involve certain issues with neurotransmitters, but they typically come around as a result of addiction or substance abuse - the incel's natural remedy for his problem.

2. Manifestation
Depression manifests itself as a lack of motivation or desire to do anything, lose of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion during certain episodes. Inceldom also manifests itself as a lack of motivation to do anything, losing of meaning, and inability to feel positive emotion.
However, there is a crucial difference here. Whereas depression can typically be overcome with rational thought, inceldom can not.

3. Treatment
Depression is easily treatable with SSRIs and various other antidepressants. Unfortunately the same can not be said of inceldom.

I watched some videos from Baraka Mkray, and I saw commenters talking about how "depressed" he was.
He wasn't sad because of a chemical disbalance in his brain, he was sad because his life gave him a reason to be sad. He didn't have a mental illness (which depression is), because he was in fact evaluating his life with accuracy.
Depression is when you're sad for no reason. You're just sad because you dont produce enough serotonin and dopamine.
Inceldom is when you're sad for a very solid reason. You're sad because your genetics are sub-par and you amount to nothing as a person, and the world treats you as nothing.
It is a shame that the modern field of psychology does not correctly separate inceldom from depression.
If I were to go to a doctor, the doctor would prescribe me anti-depressants. But this is not the solution for my problem. Instead, the doctor should be prescribing me pussy.

View attachment 357437
View attachment 357438

Why not both?

Very High IQ.

1. Cause

2. Manifestation

3. Treatment

View attachment 357437
View attachment 357438
Depression is “my date flopped on me” or “chad is 5’11 instead of 6’0”

inceldom is “I literally get treated like shit by everyone at work even though I don’t talk or cause trouble” or “I’m literally 30 fucking years old and will dienever knowing what a woman’s touch feels like”

IF YOURE A FOID YOU CANT BE DEPRESSED ONLY INCELS CAN TRULY BE DEPRESSED. LIFE IS FUCKING TRASH AS AN INCEL

Inceldom = I can't get women.

Depression = I feel sad due to social / genetic factors.

Here's an example:

Incel Guy: I can't get women ... so I can't get popular friends (or any friends) and go to parties.

Incel Guy: I feel sad

Incel Guy: * develops depression *

inceldom is not the same ... but it helps develop depression.

there are social factors that develop depression.

It's not just "GENETICS". If a giga-stacy was brutally bullied ... she will develop depression. If an ugly man was brutally bullied, he will develop depression.

It's a human reaction to suffering.

I don't get the purpose of this thread.

Depression is now a term loosely used by foids who did not get the Chad they wanted.

Inceldom = I can't get women.

Depression = I feel sad due to social / genetic factors.

Here's an example:

Incel Guy: I can't get women ... so I can't get popular friends (or any friends) and go to parties.

Incel Guy: I feel sad

Incel Guy: * develops depression *

inceldom is not the same ... but it helps develop depression.

there are social factors that develop depression.

It's not just "GENETICS". If a giga-stacy was brutally bullied ... she will develop depression. If an ugly man was brutally bullied, he will develop depression.

It's a human reaction to suffering.

I don't get the purpose of this thread.
Do Stacy's get bullied? No.