Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Depressions getting to me again

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I'm drunk laying in bed right now realizing how little we truly mean to the world as incels. I lay here touch starved just wishing I had somebody to talk to who would actually sympathize with the life we live and comfort me through my failures but even my imagination can't fathom such absurdity. Physical touch is a need and even helps prevent suicides but I guess we aren't worthy. As men not a single tear that falls means anything. Your problems mean nothing and even speaking of them is an annoyance and at the very most worthy of hallmark "keep your chin up bro" advice. A used up land whale can be even mildly sad and get 25 orbiters delivered instantly to her door miles above my looks. Meanwhile I couldn't even get my looks match to pay attention to me because shes probably too busy sucking off high tier normies.

Depressing times we live in brothers. I'd give everything I have to live in a less degenerate world. This is literally my only place to vent and I even turned on my computer just to get this off my chest even though it's completely pathetic. At least I know a few incels will relate whether or not they admit it.

Socializing, dating, companionship, and procreation are all about one thing: biology. If your biology isn't good enough, no amount of strategizing, overthinking, and crying will change a damn thing. Biology is either sufficiently on your side, or it isn't. If its not on your side, then you're doomed and consigned to Hell.