Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Depressive Suicidal Black Metal is the true incel music

Actually not bad... Will look for something more depressing though.

you are literally listening the same music as 15 year old "depressed" girls that cut themselves because chad didnt fuck them good you know that right?

You know you're an incel when you start listening to this shit:

Good song OP. Except I'm not so keen on the singer's shrieking. Reminds me of Deafheaven.

yeah, when you're a 12yo emo incel

No man. Classical is the real incel music tbh.

Prog rock>>>>> metal
I couldn’t agree more. I’ll take pink floyd and king crimson over metallica and megadeth any day.

I've always found black metal to be eear rapish but I enjoy softer metal lime disturbed.Also Eurobeat makes me really energetic.

I've always found black metal to be eear rapish but I enjoy softer metal lime disturbed.Also Eurobeat makes me really energetic.
You have to accept the pain, like a mortally wounded beast failing its hunt; or perhaps like the beast captured failing in its escape. You start to listen to the instruments despite the intentional distortion; you listen to the sounds not expecting a song or music necessarily. You might react in someway, maybe emotionally. I was listening to thrash metal bands like Slayer and Death before I listened to black metal, and that might be a good place to start.
I love progressive metal bands like tool, opera and dream theatre though as well.
You mean Opeth right?

Last edited:

lorn makes me depressed

Last edited:
the DSBM I;ve heard has always come off as insincere and tryhard and not really made by incels.

imagine thinking this shit is truecel music