Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe your ideal criminal justice system

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Forget about foreign powers fucking with your beautiful nation. You're the supreme leader of your own country and you must create a criminal justice system from scratch. What would it be like??

Today's CJS consists of three main parts:
-le pigs
-le courts
-le pen

But remember you have absolute power so feel free to use your imagination like a good dictator ;)

My first act as supreme leader is to ban all dating apps

1.My first act would be to ban all race-mixing and punishment is public hanging for both men and women who participate(I choose to do it publically to show them the error of their ways since most mixed people are suicidal and or criminals).
I punish the men too because I'm not a hypocrite plus I don't want the men to out-populate the women plus this would lower the likelihood of females uprising which would cause an issue. Half breeds will be considered their own race thus not being able to breed with members of other races. For example, half black/white would have to be with another half black/white, Half Asian/white would have to be with another half Asian/white, etc.

2. I would have high IQ people make software that can accurately rate people's genetic value and put it into a PSL scale, those who are deemed subhuman will be forced neutered or have their eggs removed so they can't produce children. The ratings would place you in these categories Low Genetic Quality: (can't breed) Medium Genetic Quality (Can breed). High Genetic Quality (Must breed).

3.Based on their genetic quality, people would have to date within their respective category (Not sure how to enforce this) so that hypergamy wouldn't be a thing (everyone gets their looksmatch).

I have many more policies but these are just the first three.

Last edited:
1.My first act would be to ban all race-mixing and punishment is public hanging for both men and women who participate(I choose to do it publically to show them the error of their ways since most mixed people are suicidal and or criminals).
I punish the men too because I'm not a hypocrite plus I don't want the men to out-populate the women plus this would lower the likelihood of females uprising which would cause an issue. Half breeds will be considered their own race thus not being able to breed with members of other races. For example, half black/white would have to be with another half black/white, Half Asian/white would have to be with another half Asian/white, etc.

2. I would have high IQ people make software that can accurately rate people's genetic value and put it into a PSL scale, those who are deemed subhuman will be forced neutered or have their eggs removed so they can't produce children. The ratings would place you in these categories Low Genetic Quality: (can't breed) Medium Genetic Quality (Can breed). High Genetic Quality (Must breed).

3.Based on their genetic quality, people would have to date within their respective category (Not sure how to enforce this) so that hypergamy wouldn't be a thing (everyone gets their looksmatch).

I have many more policies but these are just the first three.
You can share more if you wish

yeah eager to hear a bit more

I can just make laws?
>no race mixxing (although other races aren’t here, because I gave them all luxury boat tickets to the Bahamas, Africa, Mexico, China, India, etc. based on their ideology)
>no catholics
>being progressive
>being gay
>defacing of confederate monuments
>being Jewish
>adultery
All of this is death penalty for rule breaking by public execution.

Some other rules would probably be the whole no stealing no murder etc. but those rules above are the ones that haven’t been added yet.

The courts system would look like todays, albeit the judge has more power and the jury has been eliminated. Instead of 1 judge and a row of jury it’s 2 judges who contemplate the evidence and judge. Also it’d be much much more regional instead of a huge federal court system. Different places would have quite different laws but the ones listed are the main ground rules. If one region wants to legalize tobacco and the other doesnt for example they can still cooperate and coordinate.

I can just make laws?
>no race mixxing (although other races aren’t here, because I gave them all luxury boat tickets to the Bahamas, Africa, Mexico, China, India, etc. based on their ideology)
>no catholics
>being progressive
>being gay
>defacing of confederate monuments
>being Jewish
>adultery
All of this is death penalty for rule breaking by public execution.

Some other rules would probably be the whole no stealing no murder etc. but those rules above are the ones that haven’t been added yet.

The courts system would look like todays, albeit the judge has more power and the jury has been eliminated. Instead of 1 judge and a row of jury it’s 2 judges who contemplate the evidence and judge. Also it’d be much much more regional instead of a huge federal court system. Different places would have quite different laws but the ones listed are the main ground rules. If one region wants to legalize tobacco and the other doesnt for example they can still cooperate and coordinate.
based

(although other races aren’t here, because I gave them all luxury boat tickets to the Bahamas, Africa, Mexico, China, India, etc. based on their ideology)
What would you do with mixed race people?

No death penalty unless the convicted person chooses the death penalty for themselves.

Highest possible sentence for 2nd degree murder would be 25 years.

Highest possible sentence for 1st degree murder would be life, but only if proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. People who receive life in prison would be eligible to sign a request to get the death penalty, if they don't want to spend the rest of their life in prison.

Committing crime would be treated like a mental disorder that needs to be treated, rather than something that needs to be punished.

Smaller crimes would focus more on rehabilitation and finding ways to treat disruptive behavior.

You could only be convicted of rape if there is definitive proof you did it (video evidence, multiple unrelated eyewitnesses etc.)

False rape accusations would face the same sentence as a rape conviction.

1st time rape offender without bodily injury would get 5 years in prison/rehabilitation program.

Multiple offenders would get longer terms with rehabilitation program.

1st time child rapists would get 5-10 years in prison with beatings and other forms of corporal punishment, as well as rehabilitation programs.

2nd time offenders would get 10-20 years in prison with beatings, and rehabilitation programs.

There would be no life sentence for anything except murder.

free whores for truecels

False/unproven rape accusations will get a huge punishment(life in prison/death).

I want whoredom and faggotry to be punished with death by stoning.

Everything else can stay

So you want to abolish prisons and jail?
Let's just kill all criminals theory
That too, no more jails, just clean exterminations of vermin that dont deserve to live.

I would only had 3 types of punishment - fine, forced labor and death
Because did anyone ever became good citizen after prison time? They just do that criminal hierarchy degeneracy inside, wasting people taxes and fuck each other ass

That too, no more jails, just clean exterminations of vermin that dont deserve to live.

Because did anyone ever became good citizen after prison time? They just do that criminal hierarchy degeneracy inside, wasting people taxes and fuck each other ass

BASED

Everyone is treated the same.
Same crime, same punishment

So you want to abolish prisons and jail?
Let's just kill all criminals theory
I would also abolish prisons in favor of labor camps. Having them sit in their bunks for 58483838388383 hours fucking blows, they need to work because hard work like labor does teach good values.

I would also abolish prisons in favor of labor camps. Having them sit in their bunks for 58483838388383 hours fucking blows, they need to work because hard work like labor does teach good values.
:yes:

Interesting topic nglossous