Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Describe your subhuman face and how life is as a result

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
My face is a baby face. I have slightly fat cheeks, a smaller chin, low set cheekbones.

People usually talk down to me because they assume I'm younger than I actually am. People are also usually extra nice but it's definitely fake. And of course, younger women give me no attention and don't mind treating me like shit.

I fucking hate everybody and my face.

I am ugly and it made my life not goodbye VRVRVEVR HRRVRVRRVOROOOOM SKSKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKR AKBBOOMMNPOW POW POS WHOSOSOAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHUUA PEOSOSOOSOSOWO

I am an unattractive male and people hate me for it

Fag face. Like no extremities, but result is problematic. Too childish and feminine for man, not cute enough for candyboy. At teen years was very good for atracting attention from bullies, often misgendered

Last edited:
no cheekbones, no jaw, crooked nose.

The result is my desire to rope

Fag face. Like no extremities, but result is problematic. Too childish and feminine for man, not cute enough for candyboy. At teen years was very good for atracting attention from bullies
Basically this.

Round, large, childish baby face. No cheekbones, no angularity. I come across as way younger than I am.
As a result I don't give any sexual vibes at all

Round, large, childish baby face. No cheekbones, no angularity. I come across as way younger than I am.
As a result I don't give any sexual vibes at all

Pear shaped bald head, no chin, rounded jaw, small cheekbones, flat nose.
Actually for a large part of my life I couldn't mentally visualize my own face or body, I would look at the mirror and as soon as I left i couldn't remember how I looked.

I look like this
maxresdefault.jpg

I've never had a good interaction with a human being because of it (unless it's their job to be nice). People always talk shit behind my back. Older girls call me sweetheart because of how pathetic and non threatening I look. Normies and above laugh at how ugly I am. I'm extremely mentally ill (have severe anxiety when doing anything around people to where I'm even more braindead than I already am) do to having this hideous face and non tallfag height.

Me?

Very poor facial harmony, with ogre features.

Square jaw
Protruding zygos, even though they're low set
Pointy chin
Fat cheeks (just lean enough for jawline, but not for cheeks)
At least normal lips
High fwhr, 1.97
At least decent hairline
Bad symmetry
Eyebrows a bit high
Monolids
ectomorph frame makes my big head look bobblehead

Chubby cheeks
Recessed chin
Asymmetrical
Acne
Acne scars

Life has been pain because of my face.

Recessed chin
Weak jaw
Bug eyes
Nasal folds
Forehead full of acne

My face and my manlet height (5'7) are the things that screwed my life.

Shit skin
Crooked, big nose
Nappy hair
Lazy eye
Zit scars
Big head that no hat can fit
Beta voice

= Poor and KHHV

Bad nose (mixture between a jew and a nigger nose, worst combination ever).

Large ears that stick out

5'9 manlet

Assymetrical eyes

I have a shitty nose (jew nose with a huge curve) and my chin is set way too in the back. My frame is also fucked up and I look like a starving african child.

Was rated as 4.5 by another user, I still have a babyface even though I'm in my mid 20s. Decent jawline and forward growth but my eye area is complete shit. I'm the only one in my family who picked up the rice eyes gene which makes me look completely subhuman. Literally got chink eye jokes for decades from my bros. Still got the best hairline at least. K selection genes will kill you bro

Last edited:
Small asymmetrical ugly face with a lot of acne scars. Everyone, including family hates me for my ugly face. Some people even try to take pictures of me with their smartphones because they have never seen something this ugly.

ugliest most subhuman smile in the world so i can never be happy

My ugly subhuman facial features consist of:
long horse faced
bull frog faced
ogre faced ethnic
with bug eyes
a janky jaw
nappy carpet hair
nigger nose
nigger lips
small ears
an irritating croaky alien voice.

Curry, facial assymetry(major), bloatcel, voicecel, fat

I have been a living meme to many foids

I also have a baby face and it hurts.

My face is above subhuman level, but it's dragged down by my humongous, crooked nose and dark circles under my eyes.

My face is ethnic. That should say it all.

Mine is also a baby face, with weak jaw. But I also have bad wrinkly skin with acne that belongs on a 40 year old and a negative canthal tilt + everything is just badly asymmetrical. Its over tbh

Mine is also a baby face, with weak jaw. But I also have bad wrinkly skin with acne that belongs on a 40 year old and a negative canthal tilt + everything is just badly asymmetrical. Its over tbh
No hope

Large nose. Massive burn mark on the left of my face

it made my life hel. god hadtes me so much. why does he have to hate me. please stop it