Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Desktop thread, screenshot your desktop wallpaper

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Pretty basic tbh

just a plain grey background

Nirn

I use this, Skyrim is always lifefuel for me tbh. It's a screenshot I took in-game.

5dd42a3e7eece50609155eae

When GPU died i tried a fresh Windows install, i couldn't be bothered to change/add pretty much anything since then including the background.

1473222574553 1
I thought it'd be nice to visit Japan one time but chink plague said nah fuck you.

default windows 10 desktop

I have the default wallpaper

Black wallpaper, literally black pixels lol, cuz it’s easy on the eyes.

why your. bottom Firefox icons look so odd.
I prefer small icons and ungrouped windows.

I'm not a fan of the default Apple MAC look which Microsoft has seemed to also adopt as its own default of late.

Don’t have a computer but here is my phone wallpaper:

Tbh would get me doxxed because I modified my Windows 10 to have a specific theme.

Whole thing looks like Windows 95.

noob ricing tbh
Screenshot

edit: found some old prints from my other machine
dsktrice1.png

dsktrice2.png

Last edited:
Background 3

This has been my background for a while.

is your system dual booted? cause games run worse on Linux I heard. also how long does it take to learn all the commands? I am considering dual bootint

Black background, i don't want anything to burn my eyes at night.

Wallpaper 2

My desktop wallpaper. Represents Buddhist Pureland

Screenshot from 2020 10 21 00 38 49

Running a pretty stock Linux Mint at the moment. Nice to see some windows7cels and another linuxcel in the thread.

I do run windows 10 on my gaming PC but I only use that for gaming.

Mine is just a tf2 background of demo and soldier to the right. The rest is cluttered with icons

is your system dual booted? cause games run worse on Linux I heard. also how long does it take to learn all the commands? I am considering dual bootint
Both are dual booted with Win10, but honestly, i haven't used the Windows partition for anything significant (vidya, work and stuff like that) for almost two years as of now, in the near future i may get a linux only machine and stick with it for good.

As for games, that depends, native linux games are almost always going to outperform their windows counterparts, for games that don't have a linux version, there's Steam's Proton project and also Lutris, they provide a compatibility layer that allows windows games to run on linux, the performance in these cases varies from game to game, from perfectly fine to unplayable, Proton has a database where users can report on this kind of stuff, helps to know if a game will run well before buying it and stuff (https://www.protondb.com/). For online multiplayer games, if it isn't a native linux game, the game's anti-cheat system may think you're a hacker because of linux and ban you, so you're gonna have to do some research beforehand, native online linux games are fine.

For the terminal commands, you can't possibly know ALL commands by heart, but the basic to intermediate stuff (you know, the 'just enough to get by fine' tier, if you will) can be learnt in like 2 to 4 weeks. Modern linux is pretty user-friendly compared to like, 10 years ago, so for most of the time you won't even need to use the terminal (i still recommend learning how to use it tho), there's some courses on yt that can get you started and well on your way for learning the rest on your own:

In short: Linux requires more dedication and work, but the rewards are worth it (plus you'll be no longer in normie territory when it comes to computers, so that's cool :feelsautistic:)

(also fuck paying for a license to use an OS and fuck Bill too while i'm at it :feelsbaton:)