Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope DESPERATE!

C

Cloud66

Greycel
Hi, guys, I really need some advice. I´m new here & don´t know what to do. I´m 28 y live alone, my parents never gave a shit about me. I have a dead end job where nobody talks to me. But the worst thing is, I´ve never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl. I´ve tried everything. I consider myself average looking, a normie I guess, but everytime I try to make contact they just walk away. Sometimes I just want to kill myself, I mean whats the point of go on living? I almost did on New Years Eve, I thought abourttaking a overdose but was too scared. I`m so fucking tired. Why do women do this to me??? Anyway, I really would appreciate some input here. Got nowhere else to go or talk to. Thanks!!

I consider myself average looking, a normie I guess, but everytime I try to make contact they just walk away.
If people actively ignore you and you've never had a girlfriend then you're coping hard by saying you're average looking, I also had this phase.
I suggest trying online dating like Tinder, which will bring 2 possible outcomes = 1. You ascend , or 2. You become even more blackpilled due to rejections.
Try all means possible and if they all fail then your only options are the rope or to cope.

Although you're face is in a better situation than mine
If people actively ignore you and you've never had a girlfriend then you're coping har
As of 2020, being average isn't enough.

Best advice?

Get used to it.

Welcome to the club.

It's over, you have to get used to the feeling. There are 50yo virgins out there with enough mettle to endure that far for a reason.

Joined Dec 19, 2019
Messages 1

Welcome to the club man

Yeah our lives are stupid hard. But, if you're average, you may get a girlfriend if you try harder, maybe you're a mentalcel (who knows right?) Unlike us, truecels, males born with disabity, bad genetics, had bad parents, got bullied, there is no hope no matter how hard we try. But if you're average maybe yiu can at least get a kiss right?

Another victim of hypergamy.

You're around my age. It's over. Lay down and leech off the government

Dating and relationships isn't supposed to be difficult. It's not a puzzle that has to be analyzed and solved. It's not an exam you have to study for or something you have to break down and practice for years to achieve. Finding and talking to girls, having sex, and navigating the dating scene is all supposed to be simple and stress free. And for some men, dating and sex IS easy. It's as simple as having a conversation.

If none of this comes easy to you it means you are fucked. If you're worrying about what you're going to say to a girl, you've lost. if you're worried about your hobbies, you've lost. If you're stressing about impressing her or keeping her attention, you've lost.

Chad does everything "wrong" and still wins. You can do everything right and still lose. Because it all comes down to unchanging, inherent, innate things like looks, height and genes. OVER

Well. maybe I am deluding myself, thinking I´m average. I don´t know. Its just hard to accept that its over. Tried Tinder once. Disaster. And, yeah, I did see a shrink a few timed but ran out of money. But I don´t think that makes me a mentalcell..
But how does one accept its over??

It's over. We here are all in the same situation. Cope or rope.

LARP-A-ROONIE-ROO!

Welcome brother.

If you are repulsive to women, you are in fact, a curry.

Welcome to curryceldom.

Enjoy your stay!

Hi, guys, I really need some advice. I´m new here & don´t know what to do. I´m 28 y live alone, my parents never gave a shit about me. I have a dead end job where nobody talks to me. But the worst thing is, I´ve never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl. I´ve tried everything. I consider myself average looking, a normie I guess, but everytime I try to make contact they just walk away. Sometimes I just want to kill myself, I mean whats the point of go on living? I almost did on New Years Eve, I thought abourttaking a overdose but was too scared. I`m so fucking tired. Why do women do this to me??? Anyway, I really would appreciate some input here. Got nowhere else to go or talk to. Thanks!!
You're ugly like the rest of us

Asking incels for help? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Dating and relationships isn't supposed to be difficult. It's not a puzzle that has to be analyzed and solved. It's not an exam you have to study for or something you have to break down and practice for years to achieve. Finding and talking to girls, having sex, and navigating the dating scene is all supposed to be simple and stress free. And for some men, dating and sex IS easy. It's as simple as having a conversation.

If none of this comes easy to you it means you are fucked. If you're worrying about what you're going to say to a girl, you've lost. if you're worried about your hobbies, you've lost. If you're stressing about impressing her or keeping her attention, you've lost.

Chad does everything "wrong" and still wins. You can do everything right and still lose. Because it all comes down to unchanging, inherent, innate things like looks, height and genes. OVER

Mahlo, you make a lot of sense. Thing is, I can-t change the way I look. And I keep telling myself that there has to be SOMEONE out there. Why do women do this to me? And I keep hearing "looks are not important, its the inside that counts. etc

Brutal

damn I want some buffalo wings right about now oh and welcome to the club where the only way is down.

If OP kills himself, then all women who rejected him should be jailed for murder

what is your race,height,face, and hairline like?

Dude it's over.

Maybe in the past you could have lucked out when hypergamy wasn't as bad as it is now, but it's won't ever begin for you.

The irony is, it'll take an unprecedented epidemic of male suicides in the 2020s to try and slow down the effects of hypergamy on the sexual market place, as there'll end up a lot more women than men.

The irony is, it'll take an unprecedented epidemic of male suicides in the 2020s to try and slow down the effects of hypergamy on the sexual market place, as there'll end up a lot more women than men.
Women will have their rights taken away

what is your race,height,face, and hairline like?

I´m white, brown hair, a bit thinning, 5´7 face/looks plain. I´m not fat, working out a few times/w.

Learn to code buddy boyo. Moneymaxx then seamaxx if you are white. If you are ethnic or manlet it's over.

Just look into copes you enjoy and focus on those since most of your opportunities to ascend are already behind you unless you consider betabuxing for some single mother and helping her raise her chadspawn in exchange for access to holes as a form of ascension.

I gave up completely when I hit 30, focused entirely on copes and even quit my shitty job to get government NEETbux and my life improved greatly. Will have to wagecuck for a while again soon to upgrade tech to keep up with my copes but then its back to NEETmaxxing.

If you are in your late 20s I really don't see the point in trying anymore since this society is just shitting on you and the possibility of non betabux ascension is almost non existent.

I wouldn't consider roping tho, there are so many copes out there thanks to technology and with VR getting more and more advanced and immersive I expect we will have realistic girlfriend simulations within a couple years, there are already pretty good sex games there. With China entering the sexbot industry we should also have decent and affordable bots within the decade.

Get some savings, buy whatever you need for copes, quit your dead end job and live on NEETbux while dedicating all your attention to copes. Your life will improve immeasurably.

Just look into copes you enjoy and focus on those since most of your opportunities to ascend are already behind you unless you consider betabuxing for some single mother and helping her raise her chadspawn in exchange for access to holes as a form of ascension.

I gave up completely when I hit 30, focused entirely on copes and even quit my shitty job to get government NEETbux and my life improved greatly. Will have to wagecuck for a while again soon to upgrade tech to keep up with my copes but then its back to NEETmaxxing.

If you are in your late 20s I really don't see the point in trying anymore since this society is just shitting on you and the possibility of non betabux ascension is almost non existent.

I wouldn't consider roping tho, there are so many copes out there thanks to technology and with VR getting more and more advanced and immersive I expect we will have realistic girlfriend simulations within a couple years, there are already pretty good sex games there. With China entering the sexbot industry we should also have decent and affordable bots within the decade.

Get some savings, buy whatever you need for copes, quit your dead end job and live on NEETbux while dedicating all your attention to copes. Your life will improve immeasurably.
THANK YOU, W33bcel!

>I'm 28
It's over.

Idk what to say to you
it's over for you anyway

Don't suicide or else you'd have more suffering as you either burn in hell or live more lifetimes as a low status male

Agreed. Sex and relationships are supposed to be just an offshoot of social life. That's why normies keep shouting platitudes like "just go out and talk to people". They just can't comprehend why we fail at something that seems so trivial to them.

People are grossly more different from one another than society wants to admit. As a result, behavioral patterns that are supposed to be the "norm" just don't work for everyone, not even close.

We often blame dating apps and social medias here, but it's just the same thing : they are designed for a particular kind of people, either those who are physically attractive, or those people that can have casual conversations with strangers, or whatever.

There are men who are socially inept, men who are physically repulsive, men who are too poor, too short, not masculine enough. There are many reasons for a woman not to want to deal with a man.

Yet those men can very well be acceptable members of society : they are not criminals, they pay taxes, and they could have a meaningful and productive life, but they won't because sexual frustration is driving them nuts and demotivates them to do anything.

The only civilized solution for them is either prostitution, or a return to a patriarchal model of marriage, one that is not based on physical attraction.

Last edited:
How old now?

Been NEETmaxxing for almost 4 years now so not looking forward to returning to wagecuckery to replace my tech, but it will have to be done since I need my copes to keep the rope away and tech is the only way I can get them.

All this time of not giving a fuck may have eroded my tolerance for the retarded shit that comes out of the mouths of the average bluepilled office cucks and the HR/middle management foids that infest every office space. Hopefully I can suffer through about half a year or so of slavery that will be required to replace and upgrade all my shit, then its back to NEETbux for the next half decade.

I really would appreciate some input here
Honestly man we don't know either, most if not all here have thrown in the towel and accepted defeat. I don't want to tell you what to do, but maybe you should start finding copes like the rest of us here. There is a high probability you will die alone and as time passes, you will come to peace with that fact.

Finally managed to find the courage to ask a chick at work to maybe go for coffee but a j hat beat me to it.