Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel despite my best of efforts, im still already known as an autist one month into working

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
My coworkers find every single fucking iota of non-NTness HILARIOUS "ohohoho Peter Rabbit nice diaper bag" (Peter Rabbit is my nickname around there and I respond to it like a cuck YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT STARTING TOMOROWW IM NOT ANSWERING IT MARK MY HIGH WORDS) all because I bring a diaper bag to work as a lunchbox (i didn't know it was a daiperbag when I picked it up. i still use it because it's the only bag big enough for what i bring. and they laugh about it. every. single. time. I tried being quiet but that is just too boring and I can never keep that up forever as my charismatic personality is too much to contain and I told a coworker who was examining a red ant pile and trying to determine what was the best way to exterminate it to "stick his dick in it" and that became a meme about me that is repeated several times daily (sometimes by me coz it's fuckign hilarious). Then after I receive the dopamine of someone laughing at my joke i can't resist slipping a few more here and there until it familiarly comes to the point where i don't know whether they are laughing with or at me.

fuckers look down on me because im "sooo small" (sorry im not a typical fatass American cunt) at 5'8 and 125 lbs last time I checked. Another 19 year old tyronelite there looks like my dad

fuckers openly shit on me and im too beta to do anything about it. I got called retarded to my face today and I didn't do shit. I fucking smile. And they laugh and say "why you always smiling Peter? you're weird coz you smile all the time." BITCH i smile to mask social uncomfortableness you insensitive fuck. I suffer from trypophobia at work from looking at my own skin. I stole arm sleeves from a sporting goods store to remedy and make sure i wear them every day or i'd lose my shit. my mental state is very fragile. working drives me to intense suicidal thoughts at times so just fuck off please.

"you aint never got no pussy before Peter?"
FUCK YOU
"why you always smiling? why you don't talk? why you so weird?"
BITCH YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MORE NT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO APPEAR FUCK YOU
"this is your FIRST job at 19? im been working since i was 10!"
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
"whaaaaa? you don't know what 4 inch 90degree interior hacksaw pvc cutter drill bits are?"

IT'S SO FUNNY TO MESS WITH PETER RABBIT
IT'S SO FUN TO ORDER HIM AROUND EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE ONE MORE WEEK. IM ABOVE HIM

i fucking swear

don't come to work to tomorrow (completely joking plz no arrest)
i forgot to mention the bag has a rabbit pattern on it and says peter rabbit

Last edited:
its time you put those niggas in their place

beat the living shit out of one of them with a steal pipe and set an example so they stop

My coworkers find every single fucking iota of non-NTness HILARIOUS "ohohoho Peter Rabbit nice diaper bag" (Peter Rabbit is my nickname around there and I respond to it like a cuck YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT STARTING TOMOROWW IM NOT ANSWERING IT MARK MY HIGH WORDS) all because I bring a diaper bag to work as a lunchbox (i didn't know it was a daiperbag when I picked it up. i still use it because it's the only bag big enough for what i bring. and they laugh about it. every. single. time. I tried being quiet but that is just too boring and I can never keep that up forever as my charismatic personality is too much to contain and I told a coworker who was examining a red ant pile and trying to determine what was the best way to exterminate it to "stick his dick in it" and that became a meme about me that is repeated several times daily (sometimes by me coz it's fuckign hilarious). Then after I receive the dopamine of someone laughing at my joke i can't resist slipping a few more here and there until it familiarly comes to the point where i don't know whether they are laughing with or at me.

fuckers look down on me because im "sooo small" (sorry im not a typical fatass American cunt) at 5'8 and 125 lbs last time I checked. Another 19 year old tyronelite there looks like my dad

fuckers openly shit on me and im too beta to do anything about it. I got called retarded to my face today and I didn't do shit. I fucking smile. And they laugh and say "why you always smiling Peter? you're weird coz you smile all the time." BITCH i smile to mask social uncomfortableness you insensitive fuck. I suffer from trypophobia at work from looking at my own skin. I stole arm sleeves from a sporting goods store to remedy and make sure i wear them every day or i'd lose my shit. my mental state is very fragile. working drives me to intense suicidal thoughts at times so just fuck off please.

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
"whaaaaa? you don't know what 4 inch 90degree interior hacksaw pvc cutter drill bits are?"
View attachment 29870

IT'S SO FUN TO ORDER HIM AROUND EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE ONE MORE WEEK. IM ABOVE HIM

i fucking swear

i feel you, being a manlet fucking sucks

beat the living shit out of one of them with a steal pipe and set an example so they stop
i was anticipating your response didn't expect this :lul:

i was anticipating your response didn't expect this :lul:

iv been dealing with bullies all my life, i can probably give you some advice.
the only way to handle this is to actually respond, may it be physical or verbal.
i know it sucks, but these fuckers won't stop. and money is not worth the shit they're giving you

@Indari You should stand up and make clear that you don't take this shit anymore.

Go Emergency Room.

Kek I was waiting for @Ritalincel to say this
he can always still say it.

even when the thread hasn't been bumped for a month.
especially then

I think you’re kinda doomed there but stand your ground for practice and never let it get that bad at future workplaces.

At least you talk to people. 2 years into my job and theres like 1 guy i talk to, and thats sometimes only

Blue collar work place? Fucking NT central. White collar places ain't much better, but it tends to be more passive aggressive than outright clowning you.

Identify the leader of the bullies and impale him with forklift forks, then jump off the forklift and facepalm with both hands and start yelling OMG IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Blue collar work place? Fucking NT central. White collar places ain't much better, but it tends to be more passive aggressive than outright clowning you.
yes blue collar as fuck and guys there talk about sports and bars and cars and beer and chew tobacco
Identify the leader of the bullies and impale him with forklift forks, then jump off the forklift and facepalm with both hands and start yelling OMG IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

:feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul: youre low functioning blatant autism is expressed a lot by this post i sympathise more with them bruh how retarded can you be. At least being high inhib means i dont make a fool of myself

:feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul: youre low functioning blatant autism is expressed a lot by this post i sympathise more with them bruh how retarded can you be. At least being high inhib means i dont make a fool of myself
fuck u

you think you got problems? You should see my foot:

f7a46c5a06be8ee0c42a9d406513ade6.jpg

Im sorry dude but some of this you brought upon yourself, making more jokes after they laugh at one? God i wanna kill any subhuman that tries that. The diaper bag... you made it too easy. Yeah theyre vunts fuck them but as an incel you cant expect them not too in that situation

welcome to the life of a manlet, brother :feelsrope:

One month is a long time. At most schools and workplaces the pecking order of the social structure is established in less than a week. I don't know why you are surprised, you have been to uni.

One month is a long time. At most schools and workplaces the pecking order of the social structure is established in less than a week. I don't know why you are surprised, you have been to uni.
it didn't start until like last week it was gradual slipping of the autism

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
View attachment 29870

i fucking swear

"Stick your dick in it" that's pretty good tbh

Time to go ER.

Time to go ER.
normies ought to be eradicated
i laugh at how they laugh at me for being "weird" when are personalities are really just a result of whatever genetic coin toss. then they laugh at me more for laughing at that

Last edited:
Also, from my experience, in manual labor jobs, EVERYONE fucks around and talks shit like this. The most autistic thing about what you're doing right now (besides using a fucking diaper bag LOL) is getting butthurt over it.

You did it to yourself.
fuQQ off
Also, from my experience, in manual labor jobs, EVERYONE fucks around and talks shit like this. The most autistic thing about what you're doing right now (besides using a fucking diaper bag LOL) is getting butthurt over it.
it is mainly 2 guys I have a problem with and I can tell the difference between joking and real douchebaggery.
the lunchbag looks like a lunchbox. didn't even know what a diaper bag was until they mentioned it.

fuQQ off

it is mainly 2 guys I have a problem with and I can tell the difference between joking and real douchebaggery.
the lunchbag looks like a lunchbox. didn't even know what a diaper bag was until they mentioned it.
Assuming you live where I think you do, then you can either bitch out and file a complaint and it will be handled, or just let it go and accept that this is how the world works.

I can also see your previous posts and while I respect that this is not what you want to hear, I say it with no malice. Just an oldcel who was in the same position at the same age. I've looked out for you behind the scenes and just a modicum of understanding or at least tolerance for what I'm telling you would be appreciated. If you're so misunderstood, you could be more aware of when you are misunderstanding others.