Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Destroyed by a dream

EdgyPatrician

EdgyPatrician

Dreams don't come true for people like us
★★★
I had a dream last night with the only girl I was ever in love with and it was the most beautiful thing I ever experienced. I never experienced somebody being happy to see me before. Touching her felt like pure bliss. I was even halfway lucid during it, but always lost the dream because of it and woke up halfway just to get back to sleep again and continue the dream. Everything was so easy and perfect and when I finally woke up completely I was absolutely devastated, that I will never get to experience this in reality. I wasn't even aware, that humans can feel this much joy, happinness and bliss. It was better than any drug I know and deeply addicting. Now I'm sitting here and cannot stop thinking about why existence is complete and utter shit compared to what could be. Existence as it is here truly is the greatest punishment I can think of. I cannot in any way imagine or understand people, who are happy to exist and love life. I wish the world would end today.

gondola

best cope is listening to music while driving at night. i recommend you try it out sometime.

I had several dreams years ago where i found true love. I remember feeling a state of bliss that i could never have thought possible
Then I woke up and the disappointment set in. I wanted to die. I wanted so much to go back to that dream and never wake up

Enough with those degenerate posts about wet dreams, just read the Bible ppl idk.

I had several dreams years ago where i found true love. I remember feeling a state of bliss that i could never have thought possible
Then I woke up and the disappointment set in. I wanted to die. I wanted so much to go back to that dream and never wake up
That's exactly how I'm feeling now.

gondola

best cope is listening to music while driving at night. i recommend you try it out sometime.
Music is my biggest cope.

Last edited:
i've had this dream a few times, it's the absolute worst to wake up groggy from the fantasy and realize, slowly, in stages, that not only there's no gf, but there's no friends either, no activities or social media pics with them, and in fact no social media at all because it's pointless, JFL

That's exactly how I'm feeling now.
Thankfully I haven't had those dreams in a while. I think my subconscious gave up on that at this point

Everything about life feels so incredibly dull, boring and almost torturous when compared to the state of bliss i felt during that dream

This is why I'm convinced that there's some truth to pic below. Life isn't worth living if you're alone

i've had this dream a few times, it's the absolute worst to wake up groggy from the fantasy and realize, slowly, in stages, that not only there's no gf, but there's no friends either, no activities or social media pics with them, and in fact no social media at all because it's pointless, JFL
It's such suicide fuel. The life you could be having is being presented to you right in front of your eyes in your dreams, just to come back to be mocked by real life.

Thankfully I haven't had those dreams in a while. I think my subconscious gave up on that at this point

Everything about life feels so incredibly dull, boring and almost torturous when compared to the state of bliss i felt during that dream

This is why I'm convinced that there's some truth to pic below. Life isn't worth living if you're alone

View attachment 411488
This makes perfect sense, when looking at our biologic reality, which is, that the only goal we have, is to survive and reproduce. If we wouldn't feel that way, there was no real motivation to look for a partner and humans would have gone extinct long ago.

Fuck this is my life too. I don’t have squat, and it’s already too late to start making memories as I’m 22. Fuck. :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Those dreams are the worst because you have to wake up.
I hate that it is hard for copes to make you feel like that.