Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DEVASTATING BLACKPILL: We can't even fulfill the normie point of life

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I randomly typed in "What is the point of life" into youtube.

I clicked on the first black man I saw:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeESI9ZBJiE

so about halfway thru he answers it. He says something along the lines of "the purpose of life is to cultivate close relationships with the people we care about."

Upon hearing that my heart immediately shattered, because intuitively I always knew this. I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW THIS. But to hear it expressed simply by a normie completely obvious that there are people LIKE US, ugly incels, that will never be given the OPPORTUNITY to get close to anyone; because we are so ugly and pointless nobody WANTS to give us a chance.

I am angry because he is NOT wrong in his answer, but I would like to add an additional correction: he answered the question as though it's germane to HUMANS, oblivious of subhuman existence.

For us subhumans, we have the odd presentiment to spend our lives, upon the dawn of our first sight to live no better than an impotent animal. I would compare us to even worse: a garbage can. All incels do is shit, eat, and wait around like a drifter stuck at a bus stop. We just want to get on the bus, but nobody will ever give us a token, or give us the opportunity to work for a token. We ask politely for a token, only to be given hateful looks. We are ultimately too cucked to steal or kill for a token, so we just wait pointlessly knowing that the bus is always going somewhere, somewhere better, and we are going nowhere, caged in the same bus stop we will live in for the rest of our lives.

I don't fucking drive anyone away with my "toxic" personality, how does anyone know what my personality is if i never FUCKING OPEN MY MOUTH, because nobody cares what I have to say, BECAUSE I AM ANOTHER CHINK MANLET, there are 999,000,000,000 of us. At some point your goddamn phenotype is made redundant.

Last edited:
bro i have just accepted i will die alone. in this shithole of a planet, if u r born with subhuman genes, subhuman brain, subhuman personality, no height, no chad, cant even beardmaxx or some shit, u r just cucked m8. i have just sccepted that I am cursed to die alone miserable without even a cope at this point...
any manlet under 5'00 is just screwed
any manlet who comitted the crime of having the wrong genes is just screwed
if u were told since middle school you look like a school shooter + you are now nearly an adult and u still friendless, foid-less, and u r too repulsive even for onlyfans thots who sell their tits for chad too repulsive for whores that sell their body tooo repulsive for ur own mother u r screwed. if quasimodo from the huncback of notre dame mogs u, u r just screwed. esmeralda was a damn whore anyway
bad genes you are screwed
bad height u r screwed
crppled brain, congrats, u r now a mentalcel
just rope at this point

bro i have just accepted i will die alone. in this shithole of a planet, if u r born with subhuman genes, subhuman brain, subhuman personality, no height, no chad, cant even beardmaxx or some shit, u r just cucked m8. i have just sccepted that I am cursed to die alone miserable without even a cope at this point...
any manlet under 5'00 is just screwed
any manlet who comitted the crime of having the wrong genes is just screwed
if u were told since middle school you look like a school shooter + you are now nearly an adult and u still friendless, foid-less, and u r too repulsive even for onlyfans thots who sell their tits for chad too repulsive for whores that sell their body tooo repulsive for ur own mother u r screwed. if quasimodo from the huncback of notre dame mogs u, u r just screwed. esmeralda was a damn whore anyway
bad genes you are screwed
bad height u r screwed
crppled brain, congrats, u r now a mentalcel
just rope at this point
this is one greycel I fucking respect

Not really that devastating if it's water is wet tbh
I randomly typed in "What is the point of life" into youtube.

I clicked on the first black man I saw:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeESI9ZBJiE

so about halfway thru he answers it. He says something along the lines of "the purpose of life is to cultivate close relationships with the people we care about."

Upon hearing that my heart immediately shattered, because intuitively I always knew this. I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW THIS. But to hear it expressed simply by a normie completely obvious that there are people LIKE US, ugly incels, that will never be given the OPPORTUNITY to get close to anyone; because we are so ugly and pointless nobody WANTS to give us a chance.

I am angry because he is NOT wrong in his answer, but I would like to add an additional correction: he answered the question as though it's germane to HUMANS, oblivious of subhuman existence.

For us subhumans, we have the odd presentiment to spend our lives, upon the dawn of our first sight to live no better than an impotent animal. I would compare us to even worse: a garbage can. All incels do is shit, eat, and wait around like a drifter stuck at a bus stop. We just want to get on the bus, but nobody will ever give us a token, or give us the opportunity to work for a token. We ask politely for a token, only to be given hateful looks. We are ultimately too cucked to steal or kill for a token, so we just wait pointlessly knowing that the bus is always going somewhere, somewhere better, and we are going nowhere, caged in the same bus stop we will live in for the rest of our lives.

I don't fucking drive anyone away with my "toxic" personality, how does anyone know what my personality is if i never FUCKING OPEN MY MOUTH, because nobody cares what I have to say, BECAUSE I AM ANOTHER CHINK MANLET, there are 999,000,000,000 of us. At some point your goddamn phenotype is made redundant.

1FF350EB 935F 4FFC B69A CC4675BB3990

Teehee

D3D04DBC AFCE 4876 B30E 74768AB7A45B

>has relationships and good friends
>goes out with them on the weekend
>has a lot of fun
>drives past cemetery
>suddenly starts contemplating suicide and becomes a woke philosopher

Why are normtards like this?

There is no purpose of life . Not to us at least. Unless you consider the existence of the weak a way to recognise who is strong and fit. Other than that. I can't think of anything.

They haveno ideas, no principles, no consciousness, no soul. All they have is overused quotes and 2nd grade philosophy

this is one greycel I fucking respect
bro tf u respect me i am 4'00, i am the most cursed incel in this forum
quasimodo mogs me
the elephantt man mogs me
kpopmaxxers mog me
ive been lurking this place 4 months m8 and everything resonates with me so well
someones been reading myy mind m8
mog or be mogged

They haveno ideas, no principles, no consciousness, no soul. All they have is overused quotes and 2nd grade philosophy
They take so many things for granted, things that many of us will die without experiencing. Nigga would've roped in middle school if he was in our shoes

They take so many things for granted, things that many of us will die without experiencing. Nigga would've roped in middle school if he was in our shoes
we were 70 year old virgins at 18

Neurotypicals only.

There are few things that I hate more than people that say that you don't need anyone to be happy.

"dude stop asking for gf it's not a big deal" "they won't make you happy" :soy:

has relationships and good friends
>has a lot of fun
>drives past cemetery

They have never had a hard time in their lives so they get easily sad from little things

View attachment 392075

Teehee

View attachment 392076

>has a lot of fun
>drives past cemetery

Why indeed they think they’re so deep and insightful for having the most fucking basic observations. Fucks sake
There are few things that I hate more than people that say that you don't need anyone to be happy.

"dude stop asking for gf it's not a big deal" "they won't make you happy" :soy:
Agreed, never understood that mentality — we were literally programmed to desire women/a woman for our companion. Without that we’re missing a key thing we are driven for. Fucking people saying shit like that, ugh

I'm quite old already at 19, I'm just waiting for my death, watching my own sad pathetic demise.
Incel Philosophy.

View attachment 392075

Teehee

View attachment 392076

>has a lot of fun
>drives past cemetery

That Daniel moore would probably rope after a day in our shoes jfl