Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Developing personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Personality is essentially experience. When you expose yourself to a diverse set of experiences, you end up developing latent potentialities that you would be oblivious to otherwise. The idea that to be introspective means to be alone in a room absorbed in your own head is mostly a myth, its through encounters with situations that are alien to you that you get to know yourself, your limits, your tastes. You dont exist in a vaccum, but in the world, therefore the essence of what you are rests upon how you experience and conduct yourself accross all situations of the world. Being surprised by something allows for you to respond in a unpredictable way, outside the limits of how you conceive yourself - it allows you to define who you are, over and over, until you have a clear picture of your identity. So leave your comfort zone, get out there and discover yourself! Enjoy the hell out of your life! :feelzez:

Tell that to the normies who think a legit retard can become a jester

Everytime i go outside and leave my comfortzone i wanna go on a murderspree or off myself . so i guess dats my personality then lol

By going outside and leaving the comfort zone i do not mean go to parties and talk to normies. I mean ENGAGE VIOLENTLY WITH THE WORLD! DO DRUGS! READ FUCKING BOOKS - IMMERSE YOURSELF DEEPLY INTO LITERATURE, ART, CULTURE! WRITE EXTENSIVELY! THINK THOUGHTS MOST WOULDN'T DARE TO THINK! FEEL INTENSE FEELINGS! GO FOR A SMOKE OUTSIDE, NOW!!
IMG 20200114 230540 064

By going outside and leaving the comfort zone i do not mean go to parties and talk to normies. I mean ENGAGE VIOLENTLY WITH THE WORLD! DO DRUGS! READ FUCKING BOOKS - IMMERSE YOURSELF DEEPLY INTO LITERATURE, ART, CULTURE! WRITE EXTENSIVELY! THINK THOUGHTS MOST WOULDN'T DARE TO THINK! FEEL INTENSE FEELINGS! GO FOR A SMOKE OUTSIDE, NOW!!
View attachment 190191
Oohh indat case i agrees :) i love writing poems and go on long walks at night and smoke sum weed and has a beer

U have been bullied all life and u have severe autism? Just excuses everyone can develop a personality bro :feelstastyman:

Looks=personality

/thread

You need bigger dick for become more personality