Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming DEVIL MAY CRY 5 IS HERE BABY!!!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

MY DICK IS SO HYPEEEEE
inb4 naysayers make comparisons to DmC

The character models looked ugly as fuck.

i never played the previous dmc coz my mom never love me enough to buy me video games:feelsbadman:

best channel for E3 coverage?

do you get pocket money?

no idea
no i never did. I was banned from playing video games as well until I was like 14 because she blamed my older brother failing school on WoW, kek

Only things I’m excited for is Smash Bros

no i never did. I was banned from playing video games as well until I was like 14 because she blamed my older brother failing school on WoW, kek

sucks. you get student loans in uni right? do you get any spares leftover? spend that on vidya.

MY DICK IS SO HYPEEEEE
inb4 naysayers make comparisons to DmC

The demons look like creatures from a second-generation resident evil game, unlike the creative and colorful designs from previous games, they almost all look like gray insect things for god's sake, someone fix up the art direction damn.

The demons look like creatures from a second-generation resident evil game, unlike the creative and colorful designs from previous games, they almost all look like gray insect things for god's sake, someone fix up the art direction damn.

well the series has to move on. it cant just rehash the same old art styles every time, especially when this is the first DMC game since 10 years. from what ive known all dmc games besides 4 and DmC(the two most recent games) have been gothic and colourless because they had a darker tone. DMC is going back to its roots in that aspect.

Why is there a femoid in it

well the series has to move on. it cant just rehash the same old art styles every time, especially when this is the first DMC game since 10 years. from what ive known all dmc games besides 4 and DmC(the two most recent games) have been gothic and colourless because they had a darker tone. DMC is going back to its roots in that aspect.
I disagree, note that this is regarding the design of the demons you fight in this game, dmc1 2 3 and 4 look much less gray in design than dmc and dmc5 which have a very similar art style, they lean much more towards the fantastic and surreal while the recent games(dmc and dmc5) take a much more grayish, realistic, sort of alien body horror thingy tone route.
Why is there a femoid in it
Sex sells

the DMC remake looks better than this

Is the real Dante back. And is Virgil still dead

Is the real Dante back. And is Virgil still dead

dante is back. he is seen in old age riding a motorcycle in the last part but it got cut off from this trailer. you can find it on youtube. also vergil is the guy in the cloak who stole neros arm and slammed him against the wall.
I disagree, note that this is regarding the design of the demons you fight in this game, dmc1 2 3 and 4 look much less gray in design than dmc and dmc5 which have a very similar art style, they lean much more towards the fantastic and surreal while the recent games(dmc and dmc5) take a much more grayish, realistic, sort of alien body horror thingy tone route.

Sex sells

the scarecrows in 4 looked body horror nightmarefuelish. the only thing is dmc4 wasnt using a photorealistic style so they werent as scary looking as they could have been.

Last edited:
dante is back. he is seen in old age riding a motorcycle in the last part but it got cut off from this trailer. you can find it on youtube. also vergil is the guy in the cloak who stole neros arm and slammed him against the wall.

the scarecrows in 4 looked body horror nightmarefuelish. the only thing is dmc4 wasnt using a photorealistic style so they werent as scary looking as they could have been.
No they look surreal, kinda like the puppets from the first game, they look like pieces of fabric and wood animated by evil demonic spirits.

This is what body horror is, notice how it looks like an organic and diseased alien fetus abomination, this is the look dmc and dmc5 went for.

Attachments

• Rasklapanje.png
    Rasklapanje.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 81
Nice, it'd be cool to bring the entire roster, also enigmas and also blitzs, there are also some other pretty cool designs they can work with.

dantes sparda DT would look badass in this game