Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dick Cheney will work with Joe Biden, prepare for more middle east wars burguercels LOL

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Maybe Old Biden can win the nobel of peace too for blowing up thousands of sandheads.

dick cheney has just been elected as your 46th president

Is there a legit source on this?

Already got rejected in boot camp and I'm on the older side. Good luck youngcels.

> Some random, unverified Tweet

ok

> Some random, unverified Tweet

ok
everyone knows random, unverified Tweets from nobodies are the most valid source of info. Not as valid as anon-schizo posts on occult websites tho.

36, which I think is just past the max age you can enlist. Dunno if that affects things if it hits the fan, but if you can't pass basic you're probably not gonna be much help. Then again maybe they'll put me on the foid course :feelsokman:

36, which I think is just past the max age you can enlist. Dunno if that affects things if it hits the fan, but if you can't pass basic you're probably not gonna be much help. Then again maybe they'll put me on the foid course :feelsokman:
I see

Did you fail the physical aspect?

I've read that they can make exceptions if your body is up to standard.

I see

Lmao sounds like you have a lot of experience in being rejected for your body not being up to standards :feelshaha:

Lmao sounds like you have a lot of experience in being rejected for your body not being up to standards :feelshaha:
My body is actually exceptional. It's aging like fine wine and considered this as an option for me at an older age.

But nice try loser :feelsmage:

My body is actually exceptional. It's aging like fine wine and considered this as an option for me at an older age.

But nice try loser :feelsmage:
At 16 is not considered aging. And is this in the same breath as your voice being high t then turning out to be high pitched and crackly?

I've posted my muscles. You haven't. We all know why you know so much about physical evaluation rejection

I see

The physical aspect isn't insane. Nothing more than the usual stuff we did in gym class, but I always struggled with miles and it was a mile and a half. Just no stamina. But they don't kick you out for that, you basically gotta quit. If you wanna stay and you fall behind you can take remedial PT classes and if your unit is ahead of where you area they just put you in one that's not as far into the course. So I was pretty depressed and I just didn't feel motivated to continue.

I made it 4/8 weeks before I was done. And I was discharged 2 weeks later.

That said if a war breaks out I don't know if they won't use oldcels like me as a meat shield though. :dafuckfeels:

Lots of dead chads after invading Iran

Poor sand people

The physical aspect isn't insane. Nothing more than the usual stuff we did in gym class, but I always struggled with miles and it was a mile and a half. Just no stamina. But they don't kick you out for that, you basically gotta quit. If you wanna stay and you fall behind you can take remedial PT classes and if your unit is ahead of where you area they just put you in one that's not as far into the course. So I was pretty depressed and I just didn't feel motivated to continue.

I made it 4/8 weeks before I was done. And I was discharged 2 weeks later.

That said if a war breaks out I don't know if they won't use oldcels like me as a meat shield though. :dafuckfeels:
I see

I would imagine being strong enough to carry a full backpack and a fellow injured solider would be good enough in most situations as a foot soldier holding ground.

So you basically would of fell behind and lost the opportunity to graduate with your initial platoon?

In cases of war, anyone is a potential meat shield. Like the frontline that got slaughtered at normandy in WW2. Just dont show up first.

time for isis v2 the biden edition

maybe dregster here although a stretch

@builderseed you ready for ram ranch?

Was this ever confirmed btw

Templar Knight unite, Papacy marching on Constantinople again., its Total War against sandcels

I hope they primary his daughter

CheneyPiggy