Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dick size don’t matter! Jfl at coping dicklets.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
i wish i had a big dick
no woman would ever get pleasure from my 3 inches no matter how powerful i can thrust and how far i could shoot my semen

In most cases you wouldn't have a massive bulge like that. She will never know your dick size untill she hops in bed with you, dick sizers are massive copers. You would just be a big dick incel.

The blackpill wiki told me dick size matter

yeah dick size is a meme @Napoleon de Geso can confrim it

Attachments

• idealDong.gif
    idealDong.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 110
Why the fuck I see the same slut on the previews

The average penis is 5.6 inches, even 3.5 inches is enough so the studies say. :soy:

6 inches is not enough

it must be amazing to beat foids with a big dick. :feelsbadman:

There is no hell worse than being born as a man with a 3 inch or smaller dick in this nightmare of a gravity well. Even traps have bigger dicks on average.

My size doesnt matter if theres no pussy to put it in

An incel caring about the size of his cock is like a starving child in Ethiopia caring about life insurance.

I would give everything to be at least 7 inches

The average penis is 5.6 inches, even 3.5 inches is enough so the studies say. :soy:
Only 6+ will do nowadays (that is, 6 in the absolute min, if you have chad features). Nowadays foids have chads on command. Maybe in the old days 3.5 was ok.

I have a 7.2" dick and I send dickpics with the ruler alongside so they see the measurement, they tell me they don't care.

Why would they? Why would they get an ugly strange guy to fuck them for 7" when they can get a 9" chad on demand from tinder? Or a 12" dildo.

1:04-1:12 look at her lips literally dropped saliva JFL

Pavlov's Bitch :feelskek:

This chart actually makes me feel a lot better, I'm pretty sure with an extender device and the right combinations of medication I can go from 5 to 7 inches in length in like 2 years

Then I can become an "ideal" rapist

Last edited:
Pavlov's Bitch :feelskek:

This chart actually makes me feel a lot better, I'm pretty sure with an extender device and the right combinations of medication I can go from 5 to 7 inches in length in like 2 years

Then I can become an "ideal" rapist

Wait... you are saiyng that you can make the dick bigger?

dick size don't matter at all. u can have a huge dick that u won't use if ur ugly af or a manlet

tbf most of us wont get to a point where it'll matter

Roasties get out

Dick size doesn't matter if you're incel because you'll never get to use it.

I have a 7.2" dick and I send dickpics with the ruler alongside so they see the measurement, they tell me they don't care.

Why would they? Why would they get an ugly strange guy to fuck them for 7" when they can get a 9" chad on demand from tinder? Or a 12" dildo.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer: ??
just get a bigger sample size bro

id say dick size is a cope because who gives a shit about your dick when its hidden and you look ugly, foids would rather prefer chad with 10cm dick, i measured my dick this year, its 19.5 cm when bone pressed and straightened out (it curves downwards a lot like it looks like banana and takes out like 1cm) if i measure it without straightening it or pressing its 18cm, its a grower so it doubles in size, i also cant keep erection when standing up, from my perception i always thought its average, turns out its not, i remember being mocked in showers by football teammates when i was 14 for having a small penis, i didnt even fap then and i had phimosis, i was also mocked for being the shortest person in school and football team, but turns out i just went into puberty very late, but the complexes are still there in sub consciousness.

An incel having big penis is like having an expensive car but you are banned from having a drivers license, it is better to have a small one because it is less frustrating

Oddly today I had the best erection I have had in like 6 months. A great cope. It's a good size when it's 101%. Maybe the fasting is working. I feel pissed and high T today as well.

Wait... you are saiyng that you can make the dick bigger?

Yeah, it just takes months to years and you have to be consistent to get "permanent gains", this isn't something you can half ass as you can risk fucking your dick up or wasting time and effort

Also all that jelqing BS is a waste of time, an extender device does all of that work more efficiently with less room for error as it applies a consistent force

Why do you think that you will be in a situation when you are naked with a foid?
That's what I was thinking. We are loveless losers because of our faces, not our dicks. Don't wory about how small ur dick is, we will never get a chance to use it.

Yeah, it just takes months to years and you have to be consistent to get "permanent gains", this isn't something you can half ass as you can risk fucking your dick up or wasting time and effort

Also all that jelqing BS is a waste of time, an extender device does all of that work more efficiently with less room for error as it applies a consistent force

Oh thanks, i not really a dicklet but this is interesting.