Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dick size is underrated, it's more important than NT ability.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Essentially, when a foid sees your looks, you fit in one of three categories.

1st: chad-automatic sex
2nd: norman-might fuck if he is "NT" and is low inhib (keyword MIGHT)
3rd: truecel-can't fuck no matter his personality

Non NT only hurts dudes in the second category

Dickpill, however, hurts EVERYONE, INCLUDING CHAD. Foids HATE SMALL DICKS. If you are an 8/10 with a micropenis, you can't even get laid, and foids will laugh at you.

Dick>>>>>>>>>NT

Would you accept a chad with micropenis here?

I’m actually glad there are Chads out there with tiny dicks. Feels good to know we mog them in some way.

Lots of big dick fakecels will deny thus @Ropemaxx thoughts?

Would you accept a chad with micropenis here?
I would tbh, even though they have likely done things apart from fucking they can’t do shit. They would have an interesting take on the blackpill and would be able to drop some brutal dickpills.

NT is a meme. Most incels who think they're fucked mentally would have been mentally healthy had they been born good looking.

And even in the unlikely scenario where someone is good looking and still not NT, then their looks will carry them if they're not giga mentally unstable.

JFL at people here thinking that it doesn't matter. Just listen to stories from attractive guys that have got into bed with foids only to be humiliated and dumped because of their small/ugly dicks.
NT is a meme. Most incels who think they're fucked mentally would have been mentally healthy had they been born good looking.

And even in the unlikely scenario where someone is good looking and still not NT, then their looks will carry them if they're not giga mentally unstable.
not NT = people don't tolerate your behavior because you're unattractive

JFL at people here thinking that it doesn't matter. Just listen to stories from attractive guys that have got into bed with foids only to be humiliated and dumped because of their small/ugly dicks.
Years ago on wizziechan a guy talked about his sister finding out a chad had a tiny dick.

Dude looked like a model/angel. She brought him over, they did something. And after he left she called one of her girl friend and starting screaming and crying super loud about how his dick was like that of a kid.

Years ago on wizziechan a guy talked about his sister finding out a chad had a tiny dick.

Dude looked like a model/angel. She brought him over, they did something. And after he left she called one of her girl friend and starting screaming and crying super loud about how his dick was like that of a kid.
It's basically a meme to foids, the idea of finding an attractive guy that turns out to have a small dick. It's the ultimate disappointment for them.

It's basically a meme to foids, the idea of finding an attractive guy that turns out to have a small dick. It's the ultimate disappointment for them.
I remember talking to a femcel (well she never called herself that, that was 5 or 6 years ago, before the term even existed)

She told me she heard girls in high school guessing how big they think guys in their classes were. She said they always assumed that ugly/short meant small dick. Tall/good looking means big dick.

Lots of big dick fakecels will deny thus @Ropemaxx thoughts?
Yeah dick is extremely important
I remember talking to a femcel (well she never called herself that, that was 5 or 6 years ago, before the term even existed)

She told me she heard girls in high school guessing how big they think guys in their classes were. She said they always assumed that ugly/short meant small dick. Tall/good looking means big dick.
Fucking hell Thats brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If you're not NT, femoids won't care what your dick size is.

You can use a strap on

I have never verified this, for obvious reasons, but I think if you have a 9incher all it takes for you to get laid is to post pics of it on a fetish website and you'll get laid no matter how the rest of you looks. So yeah, dickpill>>>>>>anyotherpill

The few times i see an unhappy chad i automatically guess he has a VERY SMALL dick.

Anyways: dick is important to mantain a sex friend/relationship, but chad with good face can at least have sex the first time.

Also, it's rare that a high T chad has a small dick, maybe it happens with some of the "pretty boy" ones.

NT is massively overrated, almost doesn’t matter at all tbh

Dick size, however, is as important as face and height

Face = height = dick size (all equal in importance)

I have never verified this, for obvious reasons, but I think if you have a 9incher all it takes for you to get laid is to post pics of it on a fetish website and you'll get laid no matter how the rest of you looks. So yeah, dickpill>>>>>>anyotherpill
cope I have 8 inches and I post pics in fetish website and dont matter , I dont have sex, only gays message me

cope I have 8 inches and I post pics in fetish website and dont matter , I dont have sex, only gays message me
One more inch could make the difference. Do you also post your face?

am shape like cone very thin at head :feelsbadman:

Essentially, when a foid sees your looks, you fit in one of three categories.

1st: chad-automatic sex
2nd: norman-might fuck if he is "NT" and is low inhib (keyword MIGHT)
3rd: truecel-can't fuck no matter his personality

Non NT only hurts dudes in the second category

Dickpill, however, hurts EVERYONE, INCLUDING CHAD. Foids HATE SMALL DICKS. If you are an 8/10 with a micropenis, you can't even get laid, and foids will laugh at you.

Dick>>>>>>>>>NT
you sorta over simplify with the 2nd catagory TBH but I agree with the first and third catagory.

you sorta over simplify with the 2nd catagory TBH but I agree with the first and third catagory.
what would you say about the second category that I missed? betabuxxing?

what would you say about the second category that I missed? betabuxxing?
IDK I guess it's just not so black and white as like foids fuck chad and chad only. Like they can fuck a 6-7 guy sometimes and like a subhuman foid will maybe fuck a 5/10 guy. Also depends on the foid cause 6+ foids wont fuck sub 7's but a 5/10 foid will fuck a 6.5/10 guy if He's "NT" or whatever the fuck that means.

IDK I guess it's just not so black and white as like foids fuck chad and chad only. Like they can fuck a 6-7 guy sometimes and like a subhuman foid will maybe fuck a 5/10 guy. Also depends on the foid cause 6+ foids wont fuck sub 7's but a 5/10 foid will fuck a 6.5/10 guy if He's "NT" or whatever the fuck that means.
yeah true true. i gotcha

It's a package deal & you can't have one part far below par;

Height, Jawline, Eyes, dick, NT.
An area being utterly busted brings the house down, you can overcome & get some if everything else is high tier but it won't last as the negative thing will just become more of an issue over time until it's the whole focus.

It's a package deal & you can't have one part far below par;

Height, Jawline, Eyes, dick, NT.
An area being utterly busted brings the house down, you can overcome & get some if everything else is high tier but it won't last as the negative thing will just become more of an issue over time until it's the whole focus.
Yes, correct. Even an autistic Chad will have struggles relationship wise. He will no doubt get sex. But over time his weirdness will catch up with him.

my dick is 7,5 inches/ 20 cm
But I still look like a burnt dog

Meanwhile she has no tits nor ass
full

the eternal debate

NT >> dick size

Also being awkward introvert with zero social skills on top of below average looks is an absolute death sentence; those who do not fully relize this are mostly failed NT normies/locationcels/standardcels IMO; NT may be not that important for chad but ~80% of all males are ok looking NTs and somehow they are manage to get into relationships and have offspings..

NT >> dick size

Also being awkward introvert with zero social skills on top of below average looks is an absolute death sentence; those who do not fully relize this are mostly failed NT normies/locationcels/standardcels IMO; NT may be not that important for chad but ~80% of all males are ok looking NTs and somehow they are manage to get into relationships and have offspings..
having no NT is bad. But why isn't having no length on your dick bad?

You claim NT doesn't matter for Chad

Does dick matter for Chad?

Yeah because NT doesn't matter at all to begin with.

Dick size on the other hand .. if you're under 7 inches it's just so over

Yeah because NT doesn't matter at all to begin with.

Dick size on the other hand .. if you're under 7 inches it's just so over
A chad with a 6.5 inch dick, it's over for him?