Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill confirmed

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
I remember in higher education going smoking with the women in my class and one dropped the dickpill.

There was a manlet in our class that claimed he had a huge dick. She said theyre usually part of the ones who are small. She then said MOST MEN ARE SMALL. In germany the average lenght is 5.1 X 5 inch ~ The others agreed

That means most men are small for women even if theyre average. Just because you are muh average it doesnt mean women dont think youre adequate down there, not at all.

Its just something they have to deal with it.

"But muh the average women is rated overweight even tho theyre average inkle" :soy:

They have developed to that point. Having high bf is unhealthy having a dong of average isnt.

"Youre having a 5 inch dick yourself youre just insecure, get therapy." :soy:

I have 6.2 inches and 13 cm girth.

6 inches = cutoff btw

Bonus

As a teen I used to browse thede questions about dicksize and there was a firum for mothers specialized on pregnancy.

All the ones that had men woth big ones bragged that their man is big and knoolw after pregnancy they nedled it like that. Size ranged from 19-22 and thick

Just lower your standards down to a single mom bro. Just go down on her, use a penis sleeve and dildos :soy:

Average is not enough for foids. They only want the top 1-10%.

@ThisLifeKillsMe 6.2" hard or soft?

There was a manlet in our class that claimed he had a huge dick. She said theyre usually part of the ones who are small. She then said MOST MEN ARE SMALL. In germany the average lenght is 5.1 X 5 inch ~ The others agreed

It is indeed over here in Germany.

Average is not enough for foids. They only want the top 1-10%.
No theyre mostly accept less unless you are really small but you will have to humiliate yourself by using toys and stuff and she will cheat somewhen

I have 6.2 , But I have thin one:feelsrope:

How can I be such a failure

No theyre mostly accept less unless you are really small but you will have to humiliate yourself by using toys and stuff and she will cheat somewhen
Good point but I was talking about in general. Foids only want the 1-10% of height, face, dick, frame, race, etc. It applies to all aspects of SMV

I have 6.2 , But I have thin one:feelsrope:

How can I be such a failure
Im not very thick too. 13 cm girth aren't much. Take a string put it around your dick and measure the length then you have your girth
Good point but I was talking about in general. Foids only want the 1-10% of height, face, dick, frame, race, etc. It applies to all aspects of SMV
Yeah, I know women hunt for the perfect men these days until they're giving up. Until then they're used up

Life as a dicklet is ridiculous in 2019

"Sorry, that we cant compete with horse dicks and dildos to pleasure your used up roast-beef" is what women like that need to hear