Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dickpill is the final straw.

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★

May 8, 2020

9F10598F-97CB-4AA8-A097-E70D51984AAF.jpeg

237895D5-092E-4A45-9FA2-B7AB06E12B8F.jpeg

798464E6-0AC0-49B9-BD2A-B2FD4E588C51.png

B829BC2D-679B-4629-8E2A-845BA69C2BA2.png

Most college girls have at one time or another fucked a PSL 6 Chad with an 8 inch cock, I can’t compete with that.

I’ll be forced to beta bucks at best. While my gf dreams about chad from college making her squirt at a crazy frat party.

the dickpill is brutal, you can be psl5 with a 7.5incher and fuck prime stacies. whereas the 6psl dude with a 5.5incher will have to try harder to get those same chicks.

In addition there was a university study and 81% of women prefer an average looking man with a biggus dickus compared to a hot man with small. Of course for hookup / ons it’s all about looks but a woman regularly needs a big cock to be satisfied.

It’s why cuckolding and open relationships have become so common. Once a girl gets a taste of big cock she can never again be satisfied with just average.

That's how it goes.

This is why we need to go back to the Babylonian way of auctioning off women and eliminating their right to choose.

Market

Most college girls have at one time or another fucked a PSL 6 Chad with an 8 inch cock, I can’t compete with that.
Legit fact. Doesn’t matter if 5.5 inches is “average”, with how sexually active modern women are, they will, statistically, come across an 8 inch dick at some point. And you will never ever live up to the standard they’ve acquired from that experience.

Legit fact. Doesn’t matter if 5.5 inches is “average”, with how sexually active modern women are, they will, statistically, come across an 8 inch dick at some point. And you will never ever live up to the standard they’ve acquired from that experience.
True, average is not enough. I dunno if nature made a mistake or what.