Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DICKPILL: Leaving chad because he ONLY has a 5 inch penis

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
"I have been seeing my current boyfriend for just under a year and I care about him deeply. In so many ways he's perfect for me, but sexually he just cannot satisfy me. Although he has a hot toned body and a gorgeous handsome face, his penis is really very small (literally only 5 inches long when fully erect) and pretty skinny too. He always climaxes after just a few minutes and then loses interest and I'm left feeling dissatisfied and frustrated. I know it would be superficial of me to end the relationship because of this, but how can I continue indefinitely in a relationship that doesn't fulfill my sexual needs?"

People in the comments state the true average dick size for sex havers (in the west) of 6.2" and depress a "5 inches is average" coper.

Being chad is not enough to overcome a mere 5", at least not for many many women. Her last boyfriend was 7". She starts talking about how her boyfriend should destroy his dick with jelqing.

Last edited:
fuck just fuck

Just don't be human you inkwell, only m'ladies are allowed to have physical flaws because muh patriarchy!

Lmao @ copers who say that it's enough to be good looking.

I choked on the dickpill

Things like that wouldn't keep happening if marring a virgin was still possibile. The wedding dress is white for a reason. There's no going back after she gets fucked by a well-hung Chad. Nowadays, the groom is more likely to be a virgin than the bride.

REALLY VERY small but actually pretty much the average size

"Um, sweaty, you're superficial because you think it's superficial to end a relationship with someone that you're not seckshually qombatiple with. Ugh. Either tell him to grow his dick and start thinking about you or leave him. Plenty of fish out there"

Your typical foid's respone to this slut. With soycucks' approval and cheering.

Highly doubt its a chad

Probably a mid tier normie. Normans dont know how to rate.

everything matters, modern males aren't afforded the luxury of having a flaw

DICKPILL UNREFUTED

Lifefuel at comments telling her her vagina is too big. It probably is, probably been stretched out by 100+ dicks

Women absolutely know how to rate. No way they call someone handsome by accident.
No they dont. They like benerdict cumberbatch and ryan gosling

Oh yeah, that my size. I know that average is new invalid.

Highly doubt its a chad

Probably a mid tier normie. Normans dont know how to rate.
It probably is a chad if she's saying "gorgeous handsome face". "Handsome" alone is regarded for chadlites, perhaps uppernorms.
ryan gosling
I saw a woman comment "Ryan Gosling isn't hot, his body doesn't fool me" with upvotes.

Lmao @ copers who say that it's enough to be good looking.

I choked on the dickpill

I've said many times if I had atleast 7 inches, I would never have been an incel, a lot of opportunities I would have acted upon were ruined for me because I didn't have a larger penis

Having a small penis is worse than being short, because it cuts your plans at the root, even if you could get laid, you'd get laughed out of the room if you had 4 inches, no point being good looking enough to get her to want to fuck, if you lack the equipment to fuck her

Dickpill is the ultimate pill

It's over for 5inchcels
we should all gather and commit not alive
if :chad: couldn't make it how are we ever supposed to?
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"I have been seeing my current boyfriend for just under a year and I care about him deeply. In so many ways he's perfect for me, but sexually he just cannot satisfy me. Although he has a hot toned body and a gorgeous handsome face, his penis is really very small (literally only 5 inches long when fully erect) and pretty skinny too. He always climaxes after just a few minutes and then loses interest and I'm left feeling dissatisfied and frustrated. I know it would be superficial of me to end the relationship because of this, but how can I continue indefinitely in a relationship that doesn't fulfill my sexual needs?"

People in the comments state the true average dick size for sex havers (in the west) of 6.2" and depress a "5 inches is average" coper.

Being chad is not enough to overcome a mere 5", at least not for many many women. Her last boyfriend was 7". She starts talking about how her boyfriend should destroy his dick with jelqing.

I’m going to jelq to 8 inches. If I have a cock that big, women will overlook the fact that I have an ugly, effeminate face. I only need to gain about .75 inches.

Dickpill is real. Small dick can undo good looks and tall height.

I’m going to jelq to 8 inches. If I have a cock that big, women will overlook the fact that I have an ugly, effeminate face. I only need to gain about .75 inches.
You think that's true? Is 8 inches bone pressed enough to get laid? I doubt it. Especially with average girth. It's not novelty size imo.

Also how would you advertise it? You need the looks to even get into the bead room in the first place unless you think you can show it to women some other way.

Last edited:
You need a penis the size of a horse to satisfy women in 2020

I've said many times if I had atleast 7 inches, I would never have been an incel

Me too, probably I'm coping because I'm bald and short.

But some more 2 years I will be 7 inches. But I will need to deal with the age pill.

The fucked up part is that the actual average size in the west is really like 5 inches or slightly below, however, that is NOT enough for foids, cause the "average" for guys actually having lots of sex - aka CHADS - is like 7 inches.

So when the foid meet some 5 inch dude, its "soo small!"

Holy fucking FUCK what has become with our society? We are so damn doomed guys.

I have the same problem as the OP, my boyfriend is maybe 5" or a little less than erect and it DOES affect sexual pleasure. It is about how different women experience sexual pleasure and how easy it is for them to orgasm, and it isn't about being superficial, because sex is a big part of most people's relationships and sense of identity.

Some women orgasm easily when anything is inside them whatever the size, some women can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. And some women are in between, and can enjoy intercourse IF the stimulation is right, if it hits the right spots. For me, that is higher up the front wall of the vagina, right up near the cervix, well above the g-spot.

I can promise you, my boyfriend can't hit that spot. If we do a really deep position, he can rub my g-spot, and that works with a bit of extra help, but there is only one position in which he can easily do this, because he needs to be really deep to reach it. Positions I have enjoyed with ex boyfriends (who were an inch or more bigger) I can't do with him - he pops out, or is only just inside and I really can't feel ANY g-spot stimulation or otherwise.

My ex boyfriend was just above average, maybe just over six inches with decent girth, and he felt good and the stimulation was always great. The biggest of my ex's had me shaking with pleasure, when it went right to the top. You just can't get that sensation with a smaller penis.

Genetic imperfection of any kind is an unforgivable offense to modern foids. It could be your penis size. Or your height. Or the thickness of your hair. Or a single facial flaw. Or anything else.

Fortunately, sexdolls (along with the sexbots of the future) won't have such impossible standards. Add in artificial wombs and women will one day be completely obsolete, even if it's not within our lifetimes.

The biggest of my ex's had me shaking with pleasure, when it went right to the top. You just can't get that sensation with a smaller penis.

Genetic imperfection of any kind is an unforgivable offense to modern foids. It could be your penis size. Or your height. Or the thickness of your hair. Or a single facial flaw. Or anything else.

Fortunately, sexdolls (along with the sexbots of the future) won't have such impossible standards. Add in artificial wombs and women will one day be completely obsolete, even if it's not within our lifetimes.

Its redicilous, as a male you need EVERYTHING.

Good jaw
Good facial structure
Thick hair
Naturally muscular build
High testosterone
Charming personality
Tall
Driven
Ambisious
Popular/Many friends

Got everything but your cock is small? FUCK U ITS OVER
Got everything but ur a manlet? FUCK U ITS OVER
Got everything but ure an autist? FUCK YOU ITS OVER
Got everything but your jaw isnt perfectly squared? FUCK YOU ITS OVER

As a femoid? Dont be fat, but not even that is neccesary to day.
Oh, and dont fuck 4000 guys. But today you can still do that and get worshipped.

You need a penis the size of a horse to satisfy women in 2020

Its redicilous, as a male you need EVERYTHING.

Good jaw
Good facial structure
Thick hair
Naturally muscular build
High testosterone
Charming personality
Tall
Driven
Ambisious
Popular/Many friends

Got everything but your cock is small? FUCK U ITS OVER
Got everything but ur a manlet? FUCK U ITS OVER
Got everything but ure an autist? FUCK YOU ITS OVER
Got everything but your jaw isnt perfectly squared? FUCK YOU ITS OVER

As a femoid? Dont be fat, but not even that is neccesary to day.
Oh, and dont fuck 4000 guys. But today you can still do that and get worshipped.
As I said, gigachad only by 2030.... Clown world can only get honkier

Its so cruel that the average penis isn't even enough to satisfy most woman.

Doesn’t surprise me. I got massively dickpilled in /r/smalldickproblems.
But even now in moments like these I feel like I’m in some sort of simulation. Maybe God wants to see how much psychological suffering I can take before roping. Or I have schizophrenia and this forum doesn’t even exist. I don’t know I think I need a break from here.

it’s not the length tbh. i think girth is the real problem, 5 inches doesn’t even look below unuseable to a woman

Roastie must have a hole the size of a sewer

Its so cruel that the average penis isn't even enough to satisfy most woman.

Women HATE average.

Average job? FUCK U
Average height? FUCK YOU
Average penis? FUCK YOU
Average life? FUCK YOU
Average looks? FUCK YOU

HYPERGAMY = Females want the BEST OF THE BEST and FUCK THE REST

If a foid writes about how some minor defect in her partner is the reason for the breakup it's because an even bigger chad is already lined up. Chad with a 5 inch dick will have 3 more stacies lined up same night as the "breakup". Then when the foid get's pumped and dumped by giga chad, she will come back crying and continue the relationship. She was never your or anyone else's girlfriend, it was just your turn. Don't listen to what foids say, look at what they do... Pumping and dumping lower than your looks level and trying to build long term to get as many fucks in as possible for catches is how it works at Chad level. Even Chad gets cucked as does giga chad. Foids don't care about chad anymore then they care about incels, they only care about sex.

Last edited:
Women HATE average.

Average job? FUCK U
Average height? FUCK YOU
Average penis? FUCK YOU
Average life? FUCK YOU
Average looks? FUCK YOU

HYPERGAMY = Females want the BEST OF THE BEST and FUCK THE REST
This is why sub7 is incel in 2020+

They stretch out their own pussies with these giant dildos and are then not satisfied with the real thing. Hell, now they even sell dildos shaped like giant horse cocks - literally! It's over!

They stretch out their own pussies with these giant dildos and are then not satisfied with the real thing. Hell, now they even sell dildos shaped like giant horse cocks - literally! It's over!

Yes, and then add all the vibrator shit and all that nonsense.

Then they meet some average dude with a 4.8inch cock, they will feel NOTHING

If
You think that's true? Is 8 inches bone pressed enough to get laid? I doubt it. Especially with average girth. It's not novelty size imo.

Also how would you advertise it? You need the looks to even get into the bead room in the first place unless you think you can show it to women some other way.
If you are low inhib enough, you could go on Omegle and advertise it there. Or perhaps chaturbate would work. What I really need is plastic surgery to fix my nose and eye area.

Looks like dicklet chad will have to dump her for a new gf, fine for him because it will be easy. However his new relationship won't last long.

If a foid writes about how some minor defect in her partner is the reason for the breakup it's because an even bigger chad is already lined up. Chad with a 5 inch dick will have 3 more stacies lined up same night as the "breakup". Then when the foid get's pumped and dumped by giga chad, she will come back crying and continue the relationship. She was never your or anyone else's girlfriend, it was just your turn. Don't listen to what foids say, look at what they do... Pumping and dumping lower than your looks level and trying to build long term to get as many fucks in as possible for catches is how it works at Chad level. Even Chad gets cucked as does giga chad. Foids don't care about chad anymore then they care about incels, they only care about sex.
yes we know because they wouldn’t admit that

Things like that wouldn't keep happening if marring a virgin was still possibile. The wedding dress is white for a reason. There's no going back after she gets fucked by a well-hung Chad. Nowadays, the groom is more likely to be a virgin than the bride.

Why would chad get married?