Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dickpill] me. Give me your worst dickpill. I'm 5.7 inches.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
[Dickpill] me boys. Give me your worst. I'm 5.7 which is around average, but I got a feeling that it's considered micro to western black hole whores.

[Dickpill] me boys. Give me your worst. I'm 5.7 which is around average, but I got a feeling that it's considered micro to western black hole whores.

I'm 5

like 5 more or less

What's your girth though? Just length alone is like saying your height without your frame size. 6 inch girth or bust.

That's not too bad if your're a chard/normie in other aspects.

If you're chad, well, needless to say.
If you're a normie you can still have an otherwise "okay' life.

If you're an incel, as perhaps you are, it's just another degenerate thing to add to a large pile of degenerate things, stop trying to find something to be proud of you degen, you're just about as degenerate as everyone else, if not less.

Anything under 7" is a micropenis in 2020.

There you go, OP.

JFL massive cope. 8" alone is more than enough for most foids.
Massive cope. If 8 was enough, holes wouldn't go for dogs(>8inches) and horses(>16inches).
Maybe I'm underestimating foid hypergamy idk
You certainly are.

Ffff

Dickpill isnt relevant for us. It has only relevance for normies, because a nice dick lowers the chance that their foid cheats on them with chad.

I’m 5.something. Girth is funny because prior to my ED I had good girth, now lol not no more :feelsrope:

im 5.5 inches

I've been talking to foids on the internet, sending dick and body pics to them (not trynna brag but i can kinda chadfish with those, but irl i'm still ugly af cuz of face and height).

The most brutal dickpill was a foid who told me her lover was over 6in flaccid and 9 erect. I didn't really believe her until she sent me pics.

He's fucked hundreds of girls she said, he's been sexual since he was 12 and deflowered a huge portion of his school.

It's a huge dickpill to find out that so many women have been with a huge dick like that.

I have a nice size but it still won't impress girls because they've been with freaks like that

Length 4.5" circumference 5"
Literal chodecel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: