[SuicideFuel] [DickPill] Penis size corresponds to height and body shape, holy fuck it was always over, forever

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
14d 22h 55m
So basically a toilet can tell your dick size just by your body shape and height.

She knows that tall, high T chad has a monster cock that will fill her up just by looking at his athletic 6’3” body and his narrow waist and wide shoulders.

It is so completely fucking over. Testosterone dictates your entire value as a male. Testosterone will give you height, athletic body type, and a big dick (as well as strong jaw and hunter eyes). It’s all or nothing in this world. Everything depends on testosterone levels as a man.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change your fate.
Gym is a lie.
Plastic surgery is a lie.
Money is a lie.
PUA is a lie.
Personality is a lie.
Betabux is a lie.
JBW is a lie.
Life is a lie.

You roped yet?

Last edited:
azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
46d 8h 3m
Yeah no shit. That was always my theory about why women prefer taller men, not because they feel safer or whatever, but becuase statistically tall men have bigger dicks. laugh all you want at dickpill I don’t care

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
53d 14h 47m
Over for sub 7 inch cels

20200311_141602.jpg

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
14d 22h 55m
Yeah no shit. That was always my theory about why women prefer taller men, not because they feel safer or whatever, but becuase statistically tall men have bigger dicks. laugh all you want at dickpill I don’t care
No, but the point of this is that it’s a package. Height, dick, frame, face. All of it.
You have all or nothing.
Testosterone is the key to it all. That’s what a toilet is looking for.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 10h 44m
If you’re tall with a big frame , They assume you have a big dick

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
1d 22h 33m
Testosterone is the key to it all. That’s what a toilet is looking for.
Nah, harmony is important to, testos without harmony is ogrecel, harmony without testos is friendzone/prettyboycel, both are over

nihility

nihility

Mythic
-
109d 17h 11m
Dickpill is invincible

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Legend
-
49d 19h 17m
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: just pass me the rope already

nihility

nihility

Mythic
-
109d 17h 11m
If looks dont matter then why people spend tons of time and effort analyzing males height and penis sizes?"Scienists" work around the clock trying to figure out that women like chads

Last edited:
Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 21h 23m
Its over for manlets :feelsrope::feelsrope:

S

San Salvador

Admiral
-
12d 9h 57m
Nah, harmony is important to, testos without harmony is ogrecel, harmony without testos is friendzone/prettyboycel, both are over
Wtf is testos, a cleaning product :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
-
2d 11h 52m
jelqing and putting your new monster dong on display in basketball shorts is the only solution

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
Exactly. You were right all along.

Dick is everything. Height is just a proxy for dick. Jaw is just a proxy for dick.

Dick is truly all there was and all there ever will be.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
12d 19h 12m
How is this surprising to anyone? Tall, high test large-framed men tend to have larger penises. This shouldn't be a controversial statement.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
How is this surprising to anyone? Tall, high test large-framed men tend to have larger penises. This shouldn't be a controversial statement.
There's probably more to it than this.

High test supposedly leads to norwooding, but there are GigaChads that have full heads of hair despite being framemaxxed and heightmaxxed.

But I think it's safe to say that hormones are everything, and if your hormones are fucked, you end up incel.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
12d 19h 12m
There's probably more to it than this.

High test supposedly leads to norwooding, but there are GigaChads that have full heads of hair despite being framemaxxed and heightmaxxed.

But I think it's safe to say that hormones are everything, and if your hormones are fucked, you end up incel.
Forget about high test. If you have a large body in general, your dick will also be larger on average. I'm aware that not all tallfags have bigger dicks, but it's not surprising that on average they do. So many coping manlets deny this.
High test supposedly leads to norwooding
This is simply not true. Balding subhumans cope by claiming they have high test, but it's all about DHT sensitivity. You can have very high test and be a chad, but have very low scalp dht sensitivity.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 23h 58m
They are still just guessing being a tallfag does not guarantee a huge cock

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
Forget about high test. If you have a large body in general, your dick will also be larger on average. I'm aware that not all tallfags have bigger dicks, but it's not surprising that on average they do. So many coping manlets deny this.
I agree.

This is simply not true. Balding subhumans cope by claiming they have high test, but it's all about DHT sensitivity. You can have very high test and be a chad, but have very low scalp dht sensitivity.
This is quite interesting. Can you elaborate?

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
12d 19h 12m
I agree.

This is quite interesting. Can you elaborate?
DHT sensitivity makes men go bald, not testosterone levels. You can have very low testosterone levels (soyboy buzzfeed cucks) and be very sensitive to DHT and you can also have very high testosterone (all Chads) and never go bald simply because you're not sensitive to DHT.
I don't know about you, but in my experience the vast majority of Chads are not bald or significantly balding. That's beside the point, though.

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
-
8d 18h 59m
what about a broad shouldered, wide framed manlet?

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
48d 6h 17m

Technically it's hair follicle sensitivity right? Which is why hair transplants usually end up working because they're taken from low DHT sensitivity zones.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
14d 13h 16m
DHT sensitivity makes men go bald, not testosterone levels. You can have very low testosterone levels (soyboy buzzfeed cucks) and be very sensitive to DHT and you can also have very high testosterone (all Chads) and never go bald simply because you're not sensitive to DHT.
I don't know about you, but in my experience the vast majority of Chads are not bald or significantly balding. That's beside the point, though.
Most Chads don't go bald in their teens and 20's like normies and incels do, I agree.

But even Chad usually can't escape the Norwood Reaper in his 30's and 40's.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
12d 19h 12m
Technically it's hair follicle sensitivity right? Which is why hair transplants usually end up working because they're taken from low DHT sensitivity zones.
Correct.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
14d 8h 13m
Ok, so what does a manlet with a Slayer cock mean?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 19h 28m
Look me in the eyes and say with a straight face that you respect women.
You can't

G

GeneticJoke

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
11d 9h 56m
Ok, so what does a manlet with a Slayer cock mean?
A female having bragging rights saying to all her girlfriends "big things come in small packages"

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
-
15d 22h 3m
I always knew the whole "penis size isn't correlated to height!!1" shit was all complete bullshit lol. How retarded would you have to be to actually think that? Literally everything else is - shoe size, body size (obviously as it literally is height), head size, hand size, organ size, and yet dick size is supposed to be completely evenly distributed? Give me a fucking break lol
Most Chads don't go bald in their teens and 20's like normies and incels do, I agree.

But even Chad usually can't escape the Norwood Reaper in his 30's and 40's.
Every time I even read the words "teens" or "twenties" and "bald" in the same sentence I'm just filled with a animal like disgust, this shit should NOT exist in the 21st century. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO BALD, IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

Most other forms of aging happen at a similar rate - but balding, what the fuck? What the fuck is that? What loving God would create such a disgusting thing? Fuck that.

Last edited:
Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
79d 22h 7m
What about manlets with a good body shape?

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
4d 17h 31m
It is so completely fucking over. Testosterone dictates your entire value as a male. Testosterone will give you height, athletic body type, and a big dick (as well as strong jaw and hunter eyes). It’s all or nothing in this world. Everything depends on testosterone levels as a man.

You roped yet?
I have a a decent jaw, hunter eyes, an above average cock, I'm almost 6', I have a low voice, and I'm stronger than most people I know. Doesn't get me laid and I have low T. Being a soyboy is absolutely a choice, but being incel is absolutely genetic.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Admiral
-
10d 15h 52m
Giga lookist cope. Foids just perceive strenght and face and body are a good way to start that positive Perception but you have to keep it Up with being NT, not an outcast and have money.

At the gym there was this guys who was shorter fatter and smaller dick than me but hè was very high on social skills and had tons of contacts. Hè talked about his gf many times while i rotted as a truecel

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 12h 11m
lol it absolutely does not

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 4h 41m
They won't give men T injections but they will give it to women larping as a man.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 6h 28m
Where in the article does it say that taller man have bigger penis?i couldn't find anything.big dick is a positive so the fact that women want a man with a big dick is just expected.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
19d 23h 23m
Every time I even read the words "teens" or "twenties" and "bald" in the same sentence I'm just filled with a animal like disgust, this shit should NOT exist in the 21st century. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO BALD, IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

Most other forms of aging happen at a similar rate - but balding, what the fuck? What the fuck is that? What loving God would create such a disgusting thing? Fuck that.
makes a shit life even worse for many. i guess some can pull off the look i cant.

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
-
15d 22h 3m
makes a shit life even worse for many. i guess some can pull off the look i cant.
Almost nobody can "pull off" balding, and even among the extremely small minority who can (Statham, Bruce Willis, Meeks) ALL of them are not oonly GL anyway, masc af and most importantly would still look infinitely better WITH hair. JFL!

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
57d 14h 5m
S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
13d 12h 22m
So basically a toilet can tell your dick size just by your body shape and height.

She knows that tall, high T chad has a monster cock that will fill her up just by looking at his athletic 6’3” body and his narrow waist and wide shoulders.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change your fate.
Gym is a lie.
Plastic surgery is a lie.
Money is a lie.
PUA is a lie.
Personality is a lie.
Betabux is a lie.
JBW is a lie.
Life is a lie.

You roped yet?

No kidding, i wish my mom cucked my dad with an aggressive chad TBH

My life would be 10x better prolly chilling rn with bitches on my dick

The most i can get with my looks is studymaxx really hard, compete for 10yrs in company and then have enough money to betabuxx a wife that finds me disgusting and pay a large chunk of money to fuck whores who hates me..

Looks is everything tbh..

S

San Salvador

Admiral
-
12d 9h 57m
If being retarded is a joke to you, I can see why you could consider yourself a full-time comedian
Testos sounds like a name of a cleaning product. I know you meant testosterone, you drooling autist.

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
-
11d 23h 33m
It is a fact. Why tallcels will always have an advantage i suppose but its minimal, i know theyd take chad's one inch wonder or some incel's shlong

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
1d 22h 33m
Testos sounds like a name of a cleaning product. I know you meant testosterone, you drooling autist.
Too bad you tried to buy testos the hormone but accidentally bought testos the cleaning product, and then consumed it, explains your fucking retardity

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 29m
goog genetics come in a package
foids know that
its over

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Dumb&Dumber Movie-Maxxing| Read bio
-