Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DickPill] Penis size corresponds to height and body shape, holy fuck it was always over, forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
So basically a toilet can tell your dick size just by your body shape and height.

She knows that tall, high T chad has a monster cock that will fill her up just by looking at his athletic 6’3” body and his narrow waist and wide shoulders.

It is so completely fucking over. Testosterone dictates your entire value as a male. Testosterone will give you height, athletic body type, and a big dick (as well as strong jaw and hunter eyes). It’s all or nothing in this world. Everything depends on testosterone levels as a man.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change your fate.
Gym is a lie.
Plastic surgery is a lie.
Money is a lie.
PUA is a lie.
Personality is a lie.
Betabux is a lie.
JBW is a lie.
Life is a lie.

You roped yet?

Last edited:
Yeah no shit. That was always my theory about why women prefer taller men, not because they feel safer or whatever, but becuase statistically tall men have bigger dicks. laugh all you want at dickpill I don’t care

Over for sub 7 inch cels

20200311 141602

Yeah no shit. That was always my theory about why women prefer taller men, not because they feel safer or whatever, but becuase statistically tall men have bigger dicks. laugh all you want at dickpill I don’t care

No, but the point of this is that it’s a package. Height, dick, frame, face. All of it.
You have all or nothing.
Testosterone is the key to it all. That’s what a toilet is looking for.

If you’re tall with a big frame , They assume you have a big dick

Testosterone is the key to it all. That’s what a toilet is looking for.
Nah, harmony is important to, testos without harmony is ogrecel, harmony without testos is friendzone/prettyboycel, both are over

Dickpill is invincible

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: just pass me the rope already

If looks dont matter then why people spend tons of time and effort analyzing males height and penis sizes?"Scienists" work around the clock trying to figure out that women like chads

Last edited:
Its over for manlets :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nah, harmony is important to, testos without harmony is ogrecel, harmony without testos is friendzone/prettyboycel, both are over
Wtf is testos, a cleaning product :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jelqing and putting your new monster dong on display in basketball shorts is the only solution

Exactly. You were right all along.

Dick is everything. Height is just a proxy for dick. Jaw is just a proxy for dick.

Dick is truly all there was and all there ever will be.

How is this surprising to anyone? Tall, high test large-framed men tend to have larger penises. This shouldn't be a controversial statement.

How is this surprising to anyone? Tall, high test large-framed men tend to have larger penises. This shouldn't be a controversial statement.

There's probably more to it than this.

High test supposedly leads to norwooding, but there are GigaChads that have full heads of hair despite being framemaxxed and heightmaxxed.

But I think it's safe to say that hormones are everything, and if your hormones are fucked, you end up incel.

There's probably more to it than this.

High test supposedly leads to norwooding, but there are GigaChads that have full heads of hair despite being framemaxxed and heightmaxxed.

But I think it's safe to say that hormones are everything, and if your hormones are fucked, you end up incel.
Forget about high test. If you have a large body in general, your dick will also be larger on average. I'm aware that not all tallfags have bigger dicks, but it's not surprising that on average they do. So many coping manlets deny this.
High test supposedly leads to norwooding
This is simply not true. Balding subhumans cope by claiming they have high test, but it's all about DHT sensitivity. You can have very high test and be a chad, but have very low scalp dht sensitivity.

They are still just guessing being a tallfag does not guarantee a huge cock

Forget about high test. If you have a large body in general, your dick will also be larger on average. I'm aware that not all tallfags have bigger dicks, but it's not surprising that on average they do. So many coping manlets deny this.

I agree.

This is simply not true. Balding subhumans cope by claiming they have high test, but it's all about DHT sensitivity. You can have very high test and be a chad, but have very low scalp dht sensitivity.

This is quite interesting. Can you elaborate?

I agree.

This is quite interesting. Can you elaborate?
DHT sensitivity makes men go bald, not testosterone levels. You can have very low testosterone levels (soyboy buzzfeed cucks) and be very sensitive to DHT and you can also have very high testosterone (all Chads) and never go bald simply because you're not sensitive to DHT.
I don't know about you, but in my experience the vast majority of Chads are not bald or significantly balding. That's beside the point, though.

what about a broad shouldered, wide framed manlet?

Technically it's hair follicle sensitivity right? Which is why hair transplants usually end up working because they're taken from low DHT sensitivity zones.

DHT sensitivity makes men go bald, not testosterone levels. You can have very low testosterone levels (soyboy buzzfeed cucks) and be very sensitive to DHT and you can also have very high testosterone (all Chads) and never go bald simply because you're not sensitive to DHT.
I don't know about you, but in my experience the vast majority of Chads are not bald or significantly balding. That's beside the point, though.

Most Chads don't go bald in their teens and 20's like normies and incels do, I agree.

But even Chad usually can't escape the Norwood Reaper in his 30's and 40's.

Ok, so what does a manlet with a Slayer cock mean?

Look me in the eyes and say with a straight face that you respect women.
You can't
full

Ok, so what does a manlet with a Slayer cock mean?

A female having bragging rights saying to all her girlfriends "big things come in small packages"

I always knew the whole "penis size isn't correlated to height!!1" shit was all complete bullshit lol. How retarded would you have to be to actually think that? Literally everything else is - shoe size, body size (obviously as it literally is height), head size, hand size, organ size, and yet dick size is supposed to be completely evenly distributed? Give me a fucking break lol
Most Chads don't go bald in their teens and 20's like normies and incels do, I agree.

But even Chad usually can't escape the Norwood Reaper in his 30's and 40's.
Every time I even read the words "teens" or "twenties" and "bald" in the same sentence I'm just filled with a animal like disgust, this shit should NOT exist in the 21st century. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO BALD, IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

Most other forms of aging happen at a similar rate - but balding, what the fuck? What the fuck is that? What loving God would create such a disgusting thing? Fuck that.

Last edited:
What about manlets with a good body shape?

It is so completely fucking over. Testosterone dictates your entire value as a male. Testosterone will give you height, athletic body type, and a big dick (as well as strong jaw and hunter eyes). It’s all or nothing in this world. Everything depends on testosterone levels as a man.

You roped yet?

I have a a decent jaw, hunter eyes, an above average cock, I'm almost 6', I have a low voice, and I'm stronger than most people I know. Doesn't get me laid and I have low T. Being a soyboy is absolutely a choice, but being incel is absolutely genetic.

Giga lookist cope. Foids just perceive strenght and face and body are a good way to start that positive Perception but you have to keep it Up with being NT, not an outcast and have money.

At the gym there was this guys who was shorter fatter and smaller dick than me but hè was very high on social skills and had tons of contacts. Hè talked about his gf many times while i rotted as a truecel

lol it absolutely does not

They won't give men T injections but they will give it to women larping as a man.

Where in the article does it say that taller man have bigger penis?i couldn't find anything.big dick is a positive so the fact that women want a man with a big dick is just expected.

Every time I even read the words "teens" or "twenties" and "bald" in the same sentence I'm just filled with a animal like disgust, this shit should NOT exist in the 21st century. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO GO BALD, IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR.

Most other forms of aging happen at a similar rate - but balding, what the fuck? What the fuck is that? What loving God would create such a disgusting thing? Fuck that.
makes a shit life even worse for many. i guess some can pull off the look i cant.

makes a shit life even worse for many. i guess some can pull off the look i cant.
Almost nobody can "pull off" balding, and even among the extremely small minority who can (Statham, Bruce Willis, Meeks) ALL of them are not oonly GL anyway, masc af and most importantly would still look infinitely better WITH hair. JFL!

So basically a toilet can tell your dick size just by your body shape and height.

She knows that tall, high T chad has a monster cock that will fill her up just by looking at his athletic 6’3” body and his narrow waist and wide shoulders.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to change your fate.
Gym is a lie.
Plastic surgery is a lie.
Money is a lie.
PUA is a lie.
Personality is a lie.
Betabux is a lie.
JBW is a lie.
Life is a lie.

You roped yet?

No kidding, i wish my mom cucked my dad with an aggressive chad TBH

My life would be 10x better prolly chilling rn with bitches on my dick

The most i can get with my looks is studymaxx really hard, compete for 10yrs in company and then have enough money to betabuxx a wife that finds me disgusting and pay a large chunk of money to fuck whores who hates me..

Looks is everything tbh..

If being retarded is a joke to you, I can see why you could consider yourself a full-time comedian
Testos sounds like a name of a cleaning product. I know you meant testosterone, you drooling autist.

It is a fact. Why tallcels will always have an advantage i suppose but its minimal, i know theyd take chad's one inch wonder or some incel's shlong