Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dickpill] There's no point to self-improvement if your dick isn't at least 6.3 inches

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

On average, women preferred 6.3-inch penises with 4.8 inches around, and for one-night hookups, they preferred something larger: 6.4 inches

81% of women would prefer an average man with a bigger dick than a hot guy with a small dick

Forget looksmaxxing if your dick is below 6 inches. If you have a small dick, you are irredeemable garbage.

size dosent really matter if your face is ugly, if she cant stand to look at your face then size makes no difference.

it will be 7 inches in the future

"Your face does not really matter if your dick is small"

Forget looksmaxxing if your dick is below 6 inches. If you have a small dick, you are irredeemable garbage.
Dicklets on suicide watch

Sex is for reproduction, not foid pleasure.

They’re Entitled To pleasure nowadays.
Wait, I thought no one was entitled to sex or pleasure.. or is that just us incels?

Lol at using the words “women” and “prefer” in the same sentence

size dosent really matter if your face is ugly, if she cant stand to look at your face then size makes no difference.
Exactly, you could be chadlite, but if you're a dicklet the best you can hope for is betabuxx.

Dickpill is brutal and any woman claiming not to be a sizequeen will still cuck you.

Even if you find a unicorn that loves your personality, she cant reach orgasm riding your personality.

It never even began for dicklets.

Well I'm glad my dick BPEL is around the number, slightly bigger or shorter.

You can dickmax to that. I started with a max erection of 5.75" NBPEL and typically more like 5.6" NBPEL and I'm permanently around 6" NBPEL now from Bathmating. I only do it 10 minutes once or twice a week and have taken months and months off at a time. Partly this is cuz I'm busy. Partly I also would rather be safe. But I get 6.1" or 6.2" after pumping now and I'm sure I'll get 6.4" or so eventually.

You can dickmax to that. I started with a max erection of 5.75" NBPEL and typically more like 5.6" NBPEL and I'm permanently around 6" NBPEL now from Bathmating. I only do it 10 minutes once or twice a week and have taken months and months off at a time. Partly this is cuz I'm busy. Partly I also would rather be safe. But I get 6.1" or 6.2" after pumping now and I'm sure I'll get 6.4" or so eventually.
How do you dickmax?

How do you dickmax?

Edge for 10 minutes, Bathmate for 10-12 minutes with moderate tension, edge for 10 minutes, ejaculate, done.

It's a bit tedious tbh and I often have low sex drive since sex is the very thing that makes me miserable and I don't want to think about it. That's also why I don't do it too much. And also because I know it doesn't matter since I'll have to pay any attractive girl to care about my dick anyway.

So small dick = bad. Already knew that as a dicklet manlet with a terrible face.

Does pumping really work?

Jfl at believing what a women says.

They said they would pick average nice guys over good looking bad boys but we all know all of them want a bad boy chad.

Chads dick can be smaller then her clit and she will still pick him

Edge for 10 minutes, Bathmate for 10-12 minutes with moderate tension, edge for 10 minutes, ejaculate, done.

It's a bit tedious tbh and I often have low sex drive since sex is the very thing that makes me miserable and I don't want to think about it. That's also why I don't do it too much. And also because I know it doesn't matter since I'll have to pay any attractive girl to care about my dick anyway.
Fake shit bro. Might as well look for a 4 leaf clover

Girth is more important anyways

You can improove both girth and length without surgery. I would be more worried about height or face since these can't be improoved. Well face somewhat if you're prepared to pay a lot for surgery.

Does pumping really work?

Didn't I just say my dick has gotten permanently bigger and I haven't even been doing that much? I still plan to keep doing it maybe once a week but it doesn't matter.

It’s worse when you’re tall and it’s expected you have a big dick but don’t. :feelscry:

I imagine it’s the same for small dicked blackcels

Didn't I just say my dick has gotten permanently bigger and I haven't even been doing that much? I still plan to keep doing it maybe once a week but it doesn't matter.
So what exactly do you do?

I was at work and overheard a woman talking on the phone and say a guy was "too small" and shitty in bed. She said he was 5 inches. 5 inches is just way too small for women these days lol

(btw she could be biased as she was a black woman)

It’s over for 6.25cels

So what exactly do you do?

Didn't I say? I edge for 10 minutes, Bathmate for 10-12 minutes, edge for 10 minutes, ejaculate, done. At most 2-3 x/week when I used to care. Now barely at all because I don't care.

Yet they'll fuck a dog with a 5 inch cock.

There's no point to self improvement at all if you're an incel. Just save up for surgery.

shit looks made up bro. a doctor asked a girl would u rather fuck an average guy with a big dick or a hot guy with a small dick?

One century has passed since the ratification of the 19th amendent, in this duration attributes foids sought after went from honor, intelligence, utility to the immutable sizes of bones and dicks. We need an apocalypse

What about a 6.15 inch full erect cock?

Guessing not enough needs to be at least 6.24.

View attachment 121431

On average, women preferred 6.3-inch penises with 4.8 inches around, and for one-night hookups, they preferred something larger: 6.4 inches

81% of women would prefer an average man with a bigger dick than a hot guy with a small dick

Hey good that someone brought this up.
I thought about this at some point.
It sucks that mine is 5´5 inches.
Nature is a vile cunt.
So true girls find 5 inch too small today

My brother s girlfriend surprise me when i was jerking off
So she saw my dick erect and she just laugh at me so bad... she tried to keep calm but que can t apparently my dick have to be very hilarious

I have a 4,7 inch dick...
She is blond white tall hot girl so that was more rude yet
Plus she already menacing me to revelate my size
Shit world...
Oh man the rage....

Just rope tbh

Literally no point. So you managed to work miracles and find some whore who looks past your disgusting face and manlet stature but uh oh you have a small dick, to the cuckshed with you.

No dick size for your body height.

Speaking from personal experience, having a 7.3 inch dick does absolutely nothing for me due to the fact that a foid would never actually want to see it due to ugliness. The face is everything to them.