Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DICKPILL] WIFE TELLS HUSBAND IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY THAT HE HAS A SMALL DICK AND CANT SATISFY HER AND WANTS TO A REAL MAN

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★

Wants to fuck a real man*

SOUL CRUSHING LMAO , Probably fucked the other guy

Scroll down for the screenshots

Last edited:
>reddit
nicht gelesen

i would have crushed her stupid fucking head on the sidewalk after that tbh

8AE08A66 29C2 4403 A7A2 3CA0238402CB
27BC00D0 0725 44D7 B86D 0A174C633733
DF30BA13 24BE 4061 8718 1C679A219A49
8C308FE0 6CD7 4F3E 840F 929C7FFC2752
4B386FEF C451 4DAB B695 FE9B5AE3BE9B

It's removed. Seems anything good posted in Reddit gets removed, I am surprised [no one] has started a non cucked competitor to Reddit

Fucking hell. In front of his mom and sister. I would have absolutely roped after that shit.

It's removed. Seems anything good posted in Reddit gets removed, I am surprised [no one] has started a non cucked competitor to Reddit
I took screenshots

A small dick would be good enough for her if she didn't have a stretched out roast beef.India"s penis size is miniscule compared to most European or african countries but they have a massive population, penis size is not correlated to being able to impregnate a female or not.

i would have crushed her stupid fucking head on the sidewalk after that tbh
Man idk what I would have done , But I would be in such a moment of rage I wouldn’t be able to hold back. He was really just a betabuxx all along

A small dick would be good enough for her if she didn't have a stretched out roast beef.India"s penis size is miniscule compared to most European or african countries but they have a massive population, penis size is not correlated to being able to impregnate a female or not.

He did say in the post that not being able to get pregnant was her problem and not his, but we all know that even then a small dick wouldn't be good enough for her, or for any foid really.

Leave the degenerate immediately and go get a sdt test, since she's probably been cheating.

He did say in the post that not being able to get pregnant was her problem and not his, but we all know that even then a small dick wouldn't be good enough for her, or for any foid really.
That's why you have sex with a virgin they can actually have pleasure from any dick basically unless it's a micro penis. Obviously a female will never admit it's her fault that she cant get pregnant either

''Get her car''...?

She should not be allowed to drive man. Also lol at this whole story. Driver licence mogged since this is even her car which should be banned and he has been penis mogged in public.

Leave the degenerate immediately and go get a sdt test, since she's probably been cheating.
At this point I'm getting more convinced that it's never safe to ever fuck raw. These degenerates always seem to cheat at any opportunity.
That's why you have sex with a virgin they can actually have pleasure from any dick basically unless it's a micro penis. Obviously a female will never admit it's her fault that she cant get pregnant either
Easier said than done in the West where most foids have already been twice round the cock carousel before they hit 16.

god dammit, poor guy.
Yup , She’s a bitch. Imagine working so hard in a relationship and marriage and something like your penis destroying everything so easy.

Yup , She’s a bitch. Imagine working so hard in a relationship and marriage and something like your penis destroying everything so easy.
a dicklet chad probably deals with this quite alot

This is why i say male vs female domestic violence is must of the time justified. Disciplining those demons is something needed

''Get her car''...?

She should not be allowed to drive man. Also lol at this whole story. Driver licence mogged since this is even her car which should be banned and he has been penis mogged in public.

There was so much to this post and you had to focus on your fucking driver’s license pill jfl

There was so much to this post and you had to focus on your fucking driver’s license pill jfl

This part destroyed me completely, also the penis pill.

Dickcel suicidefuel

He should’ve built himself a wife in the lab.

it's over for dickcels lol you entered the wrong server IP

Dickcel suicidefuel
Probably the most emasculated thing to happen.
''Get her car''...?

That part fucked me up too. Her dad going to pick up HER car

"well-educated" "respectful" "smart" "ethical" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
you know call me old fashioned but hysteria like this used to be effectively solved in 1 second.
Yes. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the cuck takes her back , Assuming she wants him back. She's probably riding Chad John now

" i don't think she cheated on me"

"she met John 5 years ago"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This was absolutely brutal to read for me .
Recently i started coping that maybe i will ascend some day and find a girlffriend who loves me .
But this Thread reminded me of my microdick
and how i will never pleasure a female .

" i don't think she cheated on me"

"she met John 5 years ago"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl she definitely fucked big dicked Chad John and never stopped wanting. That's why she went crazy cause she's going home with billy beta
This was absolutely brutal to read for me .
Recently i started coping that maybe i will ascend some day and find a girlffriend who loves me .
But this Thread reminded me of my microdick
and how i will never pleasure a female .
It's rough bro , Having an above average dick is very important. Do you really have a microdick?

It's rough bro , Having an above average dick is very important. Do you really have a microdick?
What are we counting as a microdick here? Because I'm pretty sure it's absolutely over for me too.

Anything under 4 inches i think or maybe less than 3 inches. How much do you got?
Fucking suifuel. I'm just over 4 on a good day but I have shit EQ most of the time so realistically it's gonna look 4 or under.

Only Ted Bundys crow bar could satisfy her

Brutal man , It's truly over
Even if I have tall cope? I think I already know the answer but does being 6'3" tallcel make up for the fact I've been genetically cucked with a microdick?

fml rope is the only cope

Even if I have tall cope? I think I already know the answer but does being 6'3" tallcel make up for the fact I've been genetically cucked with a microdick?

fml rope is the only cope
Even Chads can't beat the dickpill. Cause even if she finds you attractive , You need to be able to satisfy her and a small dick doesn't do it. Sure it varies from women , But it's very important to be above average. Take a look at r/smalldickproblems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back