Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did a drop in testosterone civilize modern humans

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

Brilliant. real black pill stuff here about the feminization of the male face/skull and biosocial evolution.

Now I think we are seeing a reverse as women select higher T faces, body types and behaviours. We are decivilizing again. A form of population control perhaps.

Yes, what that article claims I’ve both read and intuited before. However, we’re seeing a reduction in test on a generational level as opposed to over thousands of years.

However, we’re seeing a reduction in test on a generational level as opposed to over thousands of years.

It is like this world wants to get rid of any male energy.

Yes, what that article claims I’ve both read and intuited before. However, we’re seeing a reduction in test on a generational level as opposed to over thousands of years.

But not with chads. They are the torch bearers of high t and attract mates. Incels look feminine and low T or just soft featured asexual-skeletoned cucks.

But not with chads. They are the torch bearers of high t and attract mates. Incels look feminine and low T or just soft featured asexual-skeletoned cucks.

When I cite stats, consider them to be in general. No, betas look feminine and low T, we (incels) look like those things but usually look low-trust and/or hypogonadal low T. Most importantly though, our bad personalities show.
It is like this world wants to get rid of any male energy.

Yes or at least make the genders more ambiguous.