Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did any of you fight back against your bullies?

Did u fight back?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I never had the guts tbh, mainly because most males on my school were gymmaxxed and I could have probably get expelled if I ever got into a fight (almost did many times bcuz of my violent behaviour pre-high school). Also being a submissive bitch due to years of psychological torture made me a pussy when it came to it. Also the fact that I'm an untrained framecel even though I'm good at fighting and I know where to spot and hit weak spots.

Till today I hate my fag ass for not just straight up being able to duke it out and at least I would've been respected way more than what I was if I won/came close to winning (which wasn't a stretch tbh I grew real strong during my last days in HS).

Sometimes I did but the fight never got too serious.

A few times. When things got too far.

Define "fight back." You mean like if someone took a swing on you, you swung back? Or do you mean if someone makes fun of your face, you swing back?

Define "fight back." You mean like if someone took a swing on you, you swung back? Or do you mean if someone makes fun of your face, you swing back?
Both things tbhngl

They were popular so any time I fought back everyone in the class would side with them against me and I would be the one who got in trouble. Eventually I learned to just avoid other people tbh.

I usually did the bullying tbh.

I had a group of people that would consistently pick on me so one day I beat up one of the main cunts of that group so they stopped for about 6 months and then carried on again. (btw, that group of people was my 'friends')

Yes, but I was the one who always got in trouble.

Yes almost broke his fingers. He was literally begging me to stop, he was on his knees at cock level. He stopped for a while but continuedafter a few weeks

In HS a jew threw food at me when I was sitting quietly reading a book, so I walked over and threw the rest of his food in the trash, and then his nigger minion tripped me from behind and the jew dumped milk on my head so then I started crying and walking away and when I was 100ft away my latent TK sprung up and slammed door on his hand severing his finger and the jew never bothered me again.

I was the one doing mostly the bullying, although I did fight back when someone attacked me.

No, the main bullies in high school were actually teachers, one in particular.

No I was a pussy

I do, but the times i fight i lose , the bullies also was teachers and femoids

I did, take a goooooooooooooood guess which one of the two got punished by the school?

Kicked the ankle of one of my bullies.. they all ran to me telling me that what I did was wrong. :feelskek: Fucking betas.. apply a little bit of pressure and they fall in line.. pitiful. Then again after I was ostracised and nobody cared to get to know me. That was ok. Preferred to be alone than surrounded by clowns.

I’ve never been in a physical fight but I have hit them with words. Not like it bothered them after an hour though.

You beat one, two more will come at you :cryfeels:

Yep. All pathetic pieces of shit who bully other people need to be buried alive. I always fought back.

I only got bullied once and it was by the Chad captain if the rugby team, he grabbed by the collar for disobeying his stupid request and I instantly hooked him right in the jaw, we both got suspended but he never got near me since.

I never had the guts tbh, mainly because most males on my school were gymmaxxed and I could have probably get expelled if I ever got into a fight (almost did many times bcuz of my violent behaviour pre-high school). Also being a submissive bitch due to years of psychological torture made me a pussy when it came to it. Also the fact that I'm an untrained framecel even though I'm good at fighting and I know where to spot and hit weak spots.

Till today I hate my fag ass for not just straight up being able to duke it out and at least I would've been respected way more than what I was if I won/came close to winning (which wasn't a stretch tbh I grew real strong during my last days in HS).
I was never bullied because people were too scared of me. Some talked behind my back, but wouldn’t say anything to my face. I used to talk about the many different ways to kill someone, so they mostly left me alone. They knew it would be the end for them if they tried.

Yes, and I ended up getting in-school suspension several times despite acting in my own defense.

Foids used to bully me the majority of the time and when I finally decided slap one of them in face, I got gifted with a week of suspension and a week of my father belting me up. No one bothered to hear my end of the story and that was the last time I ever fought back.

No, are you kidding me? I'm a fucking loser.

Foids used to bully me the majority of the time and when I finally decided slap one of them in face, I got gifted with a week of suspension and a week of my father belting me up. No one bothered to hear my end of the story and that was the last time I ever fought back.
Jesus, imagine if you actually hit her hard, you would've become a recluse.

There was this dumb as a rock (but gymmaxxed) nigger that used to beat me and bully me in HS,I tried fighting back once,I lost.

Now that retard is a drug addict living in a shithole apartment and got already arrested twice (I know this because I still have some contact with old schoolmates),feels good man.

Last edited:
A lot of chads unintentionally revealing themselves here :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Yes I fought back. Made the physical bullying stop but not the social isolation.

Still was a friendless low status male despite getting more aggressive and skillful with fighting... (20x give or take I fought in school)

A lot of chads unintentionally revealing themselves here :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
Lol true af how do you even manage to bully someone else without being Chad?

i beat up one of my bullies in grade 7 and nearly got suspended. Ever since then the bullying transformed from a physical nature to a verbal nature so i never had to fight back. Besides, i was afraid of suspension and i was smaller than like 80% of the grade so i stopped fighting from grade 8 onwards.

couldn't.
they had 5+ friends ready to beat the fuck out of me