Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any of you get a Master's degree while working full-time? It sounds like hell and so exhausting to me, how did you do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm kinda going to have to get a master's degree if I am to get anywhere in life. You see, my country is very, very poor but everybody has degrees here, and not having a master's is really keeping me back. My pay is low, my prospects are virtually non-existent, if it weren't for my dad pulling some strings to get me a job I'm sure I would've never gotten employed.

Anyway, in my country master's are at ~17:30 till 21:00. After work. I already have very low energy and contemplate suicide every time I have to go to work and pray god to give me an aneurysm and kill me the whole time I'm at work, adding a master's on top of this is literally torture for me, literally.

So.... yeah. Fuck me and my shitty life. Fuck I'm a retard, why did I have to be an alcoholic and fuck my life up so badly. Now I'm sober for years with a life in pieces.

I no idea how they do it tbh but for me masters are a scam and waste of time.

Not in your country so maybe it’s different but Masters degrees are a meme. I have even known women with them who still can’t find a decent job. And that’s with life being on easy mode. It’s over for Mastercels.

How easy is it to get a masters degree in your country? In Scotland you'll need to have 3 at highers B or above to get accepted for a degree. If you don't have these you could do a two year hnd to then get into university for your degree. After 3 years of full time study, if you graduate at a decent enought level you can then sit a masters degree. Which is another year at uni. You say your doing it at night school?

How easy is it to get a masters degree in your country? In Scotland you'll need to have 3 at highers B or above to get accepted for a degree. If you don't have these you could do a two year hnd to then get into university for your degree. After 3 years of full time study, if you graduate at a decent enought level you can then sit a masters degree. Which is another year at uni. You say your doing it at night school?
My grades are great so getting in won't be a problem. All masters in my country seem to be at night (~17:30 - 21:00). The real problem is working during the day and then going to uni.

I mean, I literally fantasized about death only when I was working. I dreaded every second of being out of the house. Now you add the master's on top of that and it's basically 2 years of pure torture.

No but I did my bachelors while working full tune, and it sucked.

My grades are great so getting in won't be a problem. All masters in my country seem to be at night (~17:30 - 21:00). The real problem is working during the day and then going to uni.

I mean, I literally fantasized about death only when I was working. I dreaded every second of being out of the house. Now you add the master's on top of that and it's basically 2 years of pure torture.

What is it you are studying?

tfw NEET masterrace

Sounds horrible, you’re literally existing just to slave away whereas with 9-5 work you get some sort of reprieve.

us cela can get masters in 6 months. if they do WGU degree. WGU is legit. employers dont care where you get your degree from just needs be legit.

what is your degree?