Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anybody manage to stop giving a fuck, to stop taking things seriously, to be relaxed and easygoing about everything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm in a weird position where I don't really give a fuck and yet the same time I'm incredibly anxious all the time. I'm convinced one second that it's entirely pointless to worry about something (or anything), but I'm seriously stressed out and anxious about it for days anyway.

Idk, has anyone succeeded at this? I'm genuinely interested. I really want to stop this shit, I'm so stressed and anxious.

if you find someone finds this out, @ me :feelsYall:

For me it tends to be in phases

Phases of not giving a fuck about anything, and then phases of being anxious about almost everything

I've noticed the phases of not giving a fuck usually happen when I'm doing well in other areas of life (gym maxing, money maxing etc) - and they don't happen very often, but when they do I honestly don't care about anything else

I just stopped caring about things after I was blackpilled tbh, though rn I only seriously consider for stuff I need whilst not giving a damn about other things tbh.

I am doing this right now against my will. I actually want to give a fuck and do something but neither my body nor my mind is compelled

everything went dark after I took the blackpill

No:feelsbadman:, I'm just ready to exit the world :feelsrope:

this is the result of blown out motivation, happens when you've already been pushing yourself a lot and eventually it stops working, you still have the anxiety but there's no motivating force

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's no motivation, the "carrot" doesn't exist anymore for sub8 males since the 1990s

Yes, alcohol and weed help

It depends on who you are. My punishment is self aware autism, so even blasted on drugs I'm still there. I don't get a reprieve for a moment. Being a NEET helps stop the constant nitpicking and anxiety my mind produces, but within that is it's own set of problems. The trait I envy the most from normalfags is autopilot. A common theme among incels is probably an active voice in their head, not schizo but always processing and thinking. Getting better control of that would probably help a great deal.

Try Nofap
(cope but who knows maybe the placebo-effect may help)

You BIOLOGICALLY cannot ever ignore the subject of females. Anyone who preaches they did is just coping/lying to themselves.

It depends on who you are. My punishment is self aware autism, so even blasted on drugs I'm still there. I don't get a reprieve for a moment. Being a NEET helps stop the constant nitpicking and anxiety my mind produces, but within that is it's own set of problems. The trait I envy the most from normalfags is autopilot. A common theme among incels is probably an active voice in their head, not schizo but always processing and thinking. Getting better control of that would probably help a great deal.
Wait, not everybody has that active voice? Mine is always talking and thinking, never leaves me alone.

I can relate to what you say

I just stopped caring about things after I was blackpilled tbh, though rn I only seriously consider for stuff I need whilst not giving a damn about other things tbh.
I am doing this right now against my will. I actually want to give a fuck and do something but neither my body nor my mind is compelled
everything went dark after I took the blackpill
this is the result of blown out motivation, happens when you've already been pushing yourself a lot and eventually it stops working, you still have the anxiety but there's no motivating force

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why there's no motivation, the "carrot" doesn't exist anymore for sub8 males since the 1990s
You BIOLOGICALLY cannot ever ignore the subject of females. Anyone who preaches they did is just coping/lying to themselves.
I can relate to what you say

I used to, then I rage against the world and I guess eventually I will stop giving a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back