Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else 100% honestly give up on life, but will definitely not rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's a weird feeling tbh. I've given up for so many years now.

I simply put in the bare minimum to not make my life harder. Paradoxically, that does include studying or wageslaving when the need arises. And it even includes putting in some effort when it's absolutely unavoidable. It might seem counterintuitive since I've given up, but it'a very hedonistic and transactional mindset - if I do this my existence might be slightly less uncomfortable, so I do it.

Last edited:
I’m just gonna fuck hookers for the rest of my life, there’s no point in trying

Hell being real is the only thing stoping me from roping
Also gay instinct to live

Yes,tbh, I'm afraid of roping.

I live to watch anime and play vidya.

Last edited:
stop deleting your threads, incel

Define "give up on life."

Oldcel here. Going to be 31 soon.

Have my copes and hobbies that I gladly live for.

It's a weird feeling tbh. I've given up for so many years now. Although you probably won't believe this, but I actually gave up at ~13 or 14, that's when I first thought of myself as very depressed. It sort of snowballed from there.

Funny is, at that age I started to inform myself about conspiracy theories and stuff.

I can't even finish this post cause it would sound too whiny. I constantly find myself writing paragraphs and deleting them, since what's the point of complaining so much? Though it does seem surprising about how many aspects of my life I can complain. Damn, I have too many fuck-ups under my belt.

I guess it is normal. You have nothing going on in your life, same as me. So, what are we doing now? To be honest, I really wish I would have the balls to end it. The only moment I find myself to forget about my own incompetence is during sleep. As soon as I wake up, I am instantly reminded of my own incompetence.

Hell being real is the only thing stoping me from roping
Yeah, with that out of the way i would do a bunch of crazy shit and then use the inert gas method or the carbon monoxide method.

Not completely. I have a glimmer of hope that my life will improve for some reason.

Not really give up, but I'm clearly going through the motions. I'm rotting with deodorant. I wage slave and cope. I don't strive to improve my station in life.

I've given up on getting a girlfriend or having a family, but there's plenty more to do in life and sometimes I'm even happy.

I'm probably roping later on

I've given up on getting a girlfriend or having a family, but there's plenty more to do in life and sometimes I'm even happy.
This tbh. I know it's never going to happen for me unless we get ai waifus in the next couple of decades.

If by life you mean some sort of happiness(the only thing that makes life fulfilling), then yes I gave up on this sh*t. I was never happy probably never will unless some miracle will happen, but not going to rope since life is too short anyway and i'am looking forward for some things like global normie news to make temp fun of, etc, some new kinds of copes.

Maybe the thing that "helps" me most is a low(constant stress suppressed?) libido, kinda like light version of asexuality, I dunno.

Also roping is probably a sign of weakness(in my eyes at least - i know its debatable) so goes against stoicism.

I've given up but I still have a few copes left. I'm riding it out for now.

Yes I've given up entirely. Going back many years.

I live purely hedonistically.

Nah, I'll probably rope at some point. I don't like the idea of living to old age as an incel

I live to cope and cope to live.

Same OP I just feel like I shouldn't rope (I still have hope for surgeries tbh)