Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else beat up a foid in real life?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Just curious to see what are your experiences. Hopefully you teached them a lesson.

If you beat up a foid in public a group of betas spawn and instantly become hostile. Doesny matter if she was spitting on you or hitting you or some shit, they see le queen being hit and go hostile

If you beat up a foid in public a group of betas spawn and instantly become hostile. Doesny matter if she was spitting on you or hitting you or some shit, they see le queen being hit and go hostile
this is true, I probably would though if provoked enough

Just my sister

Watch me get warned again for saying this because some mod on here is a fucking faggot.

No. The other way around. I've been bullied by multiple foids while growing up. Which someone on here finds it to be a brag because they like to suck major dick.

I almost beat the shit out of my older sister a few weeks back. Then I realized that my older brother would probably beat the shit out of me, so I controlled myself.

Once as a relative hit me in the face, I kicked back. She did it a couple of times ago and I was fed up with her. Also a girl in school who threw stuff at me, got a pencil thrown at her by me.

Just my sister
And some foids at school
Watch me get warned again for saying this because some mod on here is a fucking faggot.

No. The other way around. I've been bullied by multiple foids while growing up. Which someone on here finds it to be a brag because they like to suck major dick.
This can't be real

Yes, on a daily basis.

A foid was bulling me on a school bus and got slapped by me. She was in shock, after few days she came to me and apologized. It was in 1987.

I notice that Slavs are notorious cucks regarding this, I really thought it would be the other way around. But then I saw countless videos of Slav guys defending themselves from a foid hitting them, and then the beta orbiters would gang up on him afterwards.

And some foids at school

This can't be real
Had 2 warnings so far. Last one was for not posting something as NSFW when it was, which was fair. The first one was that "brag" as the faggot called it.

Yeah, in general school I hit two girls because they were picking up on me. And in high school I did have a few confrontations with one goblin foid from my class and I hit her good a few times. But nothing big

I never really had the opportunity. I also have never interacted with them in anyway.

That’s fucking bullshit. Since when is getting bullied considered brag?

I never really had the opportunity. I also have never interacted with them in anyway.

That’s fucking bullshit. Since when is getting bullied considered brag?

No clue but it was

Given by
  • Moderation Staff
  • Jan 30, 2020
Details of warning
20%
Warning points
20 (Expired)

Was this close to just getting off the site as I wasn't going to deal with that bullshit. Was waiting on a permanent ban as I had no clue what safespace this place was going to be if being humiliated in school in front of everyone by a fucking foid considers a brag.

I really want to beat up a foid. £100 for a 10 minute round with any foid in MMA. Fight for the full 10 minutes, only stopping if she loses consciousness. I'd summon the strength of 100000 Silverback gorillas releasing all the pain foids have inflicted on me into that one hole. I wouldn't stop until her face is unrecognizable and her body is numb.

Understand, to beat a foid without provocation is retarded unless she broke the law or violated a societal norm. For example, having sex with the kids or touching them in private or was arrested for prostitution in the past.

Prostitutes are foids who already broke the law and therefore not victims in anyway, so beat away as they're simply sold themselves into BDSM slavery and deserved to be tortured.

No clue but it was

Given by
  • Moderation Staff
  • Jan 30, 2020
Details of warning
20%
Warning points
20 (Expired)

Was this close to just getting off the site as I wasn't going to deal with that bullshit. Was waiting on a permanent ban as I had no clue what safespace this place was going to be if being humiliated in school in front of everyone by a fucking foid considers a brag.
Yeah I definitely would have seriously considered leaving if I got a warning for something like that

I've punched one in the stomach once. It was a self-defense situation.

Just curious to see what are your experiences. Hopefully you teached them a lesson.
No but a gorilla nigger foid beat me up when i was like 7. It was embarrassing, the principal forced her to apologize and everything

a few times actually

I think once in elementary. Just pushed her down in the snow.

Probably only time I beat someone physically ever.

Course we know by now she's #winning by being a tinder slut.

yes when i was in grade school

god i wish i did
wrote this story before but i got my ass handed to me by an older girl when i was a kid. i was just joking and she exploded with anger and kicked my ass. my grandma had to come get me

tis the life of a manlet

No greater proof than this that many humans lack free will or independent thought tbh

you can't simply post a title like that and not elaborate
and no, i haven't

when foids are getting screwed too much...
Beating them is the only solution
BEAT

I slapped my foid friend when I was a little kid.

In elementary school, some foid bother me and i slapped that bitch.

of course not