Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else get beaten up by a girl

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I'm ashamed to say this has happened to me. I was too cucked to do anything about it. I feel really embarrassed about it and it haunts me to this day.

It happened once in a fight I tried to break up between two friends. I was 14 at the time (about ten years ago), a girl (she was a bit of a tomboy) hit me for trying to do so and my nose bled. I did nothing, because she was a 'girl'. The second time it was my own sister who got angry with me and started punching me on my head after I was annoying her. I didn't retaliate.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I feel like I'm in a lone group here - even amongst incels I get no sympathy. :feelscry:

I remember I got suspended for punching some girl in the face and looking up her skirt. I also got in trouble for slapping a girl who kept cheating when we were playing tag.

I was so low inhib in elementary school.

This isn't really an Inceldom Discussion topic, but yes, when I was a kid one of my sister's ex-friends beat me up because we got in a fight. I was expected to stick up for my sister, that's why we fought.

EDIT: Also, you didn't get beat up, you lied there and took it. That's not the same as trying but failing. That's what happened to me.
EDIT: By which I mean, in my case I was weak, but in your case you could've won those fights, but chose not to, so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Nope never happened to me. Which makes me sad, since getting beaten up by a girl, is one of my favorite sexual fantasies.

does having my balls kicked once count as beating ?

EDIT: Also, you didn't get beat up, you lied there and took it. That's not the same as trying but failing. That's what happened to me.
EDIT: By which I mean, in my case I was weak, but in your case you could've won those fights, but chose not to, so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

But that makes me much more cucked than you. In your case - how old was the other girl. If it was an older, bigger women you have nothing to be ashamed of either since you describe yourself as a kid. My sister and this other girl are around my age - height is also the same.

But that makes me much more cucked than you. In your case - how old was the other girl. If it was an older, bigger women you have nothing to be ashamed of either since you describe yourself as a kid. My sister and this other girl are around my age - height is also the same.

We were the same age and about the same height, but she just had more stamina. I was armed with a book and I couldn't drop her.

yes when i was a kid but now even as a turbomanlet framecel i still strenghtmog most females

You're making all the femdomcels froth at the mouth right now

Never happened with me tbh.

Nah, I always punched bag u cuck.

I got kicked by a girl in middle school; if I did all over again, I would've beat her ass.

Nah never happened to me.

Never was beaten up but I do remember getting kicked or slapped by one

I was so low inhib in elementary school.
I got suspended from elementary school for 3 days for punching a girl. I punched several girls. I didn't fucking care. They were both mean to me, so they deserved it.

A black girl kicked me in the nuts in the city park for "fun" when I never even said anything to them as a kid. Tried to get police, didnt do anything. Another time a teenage blonde whore ran up to me at a basketball court and took my glasses right off my face ran off with them and most likely stepped on them. I couldnt see at all and going home just one block was extremely tough. Called police, they didnt do anything.

I'm ashamed to say this has happened to me. I was too cucked to do anything about it. I feel really embarrassed about it and it haunts me to this day.

It happened once in a fight I tried to break up between two friends. I was 14 at the time (about ten years ago), a girl (she was a bit of a tomboy) hit me for trying to do so and my nose bled. I did nothing, because she was a 'girl'. The second time it was my own sister who got angry with me and started punching me on my head after I was annoying her. I didn't retaliate.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I feel like I'm in a lone group here - even amongst incels I get no sympathy. :feelscry:

Nah that shit could never happen to me, I was always brutal as a kid, even the teachers were kind of worried, a girl hit me a time and I hit her back with my water bottle that had ice in it, looking back that was a little too much of a retaliation JFL, but I didn't know my own strength and the rules of "not hitting a girl" were not well established yet (I was like 3 or 4)

Never really got into a serious altercation with a female though afterwards, idk maybe I built up kind of a rep over the years at my school and the girls knew not to fuck with me (in more ways than one)

Yes when i was 10 i had a fight with my sister and she almost broke my arm because she was a bit chubbier than me and she was the tallest female in her class at the time. She was 8 btw :feelsrope:

Nope. Never been touched by a woman.

And neither is half of the shit here, and it doesn't need to be

But it does, that's why we have Inceldom Discussion for topics "related to inceldom," and then we have Off Topic for "your day, lifestyle, or anything else." Why even have two forums if it doesn't matter?

I got suspended from elementary school for 3 days for punching a girl. I punched several girls. I didn't fucking care. They were both mean to me, so they deserved it.
Shit they weren’t even mean to me. I just like to hurt people when I was young. I even purposely stapled some kids fingers and laughed while he was screaming and crying.

I also tried to cut some kids nose off with scissors but failed. His face was bleeding pretty badly though. I was almost sent to a special needs school, but my grades were really really good so they allowed me to stay.

I became less aggressive as I grew up because the consequences were getting worse and it wasn’t worth it.

I honestly wish a foid would try. But nah, mostly verbal abuse

Shit they weren’t even mean to me. I just like to hurt people when I was young. I even purposely stapled some kids fingers and laughed while he was screaming and crying.

I also tried to cut some kids nose off with scissors but failed. His face was bleeding pretty badly though. I was almost sent to a special needs school, but my grades were really really good so they allowed me to stay.

I became less aggressive as I grew up because the consequences were getting worse and it wasn’t worth it.
I wasn't evil, I was righteous and just, but extremely much so. I hated injustice so much that I would punch people to cure it. I'd have probably gone ER if I could back in the days. Girls hated me. Some boys at least respected me.

I get size mogged daily by foids.

Nah...I avoid physical confrontation because I am sure that any moderately athletic foid could beat me up.

Nope never happened to me. Which makes me sad, since getting beaten up by a girl, is one of my favorite sexual fantasies.
same ngl

You're making all the femdomcels froth at the mouth right now
lol i read the title and knew it would turn out like this
I get size mogged daily by foids.

what is your size

But it does, that's why we have Inceldom Discussion for topics "related to inceldom," and then we have Off Topic for "your day, lifestyle, or anything else." Why even have two forums if it doesn't matter?
This thread is related to inceldom

No but I wish a foid did tbh

Would kill a foid if she tried to touch me ngl...

I Liu Kang kicked a foid in 1st grade and she had to go to the hospital... That's what she got for heightshaming me and whitemogging me...

bro...

No but foids influenced others to beat me up in the past.

Sometimes when we were kids, my sister would attack me and I’d hit her back and she’d always end up crying

I Liu Kang kicked a foid in 1st grade and she had to go to the hospital... That's what she got for heightshaming me and whitemogging me...
Based
I think I rioted more with foids than with boys Kek

When I was a kid, a girl was able to make me fall.
Fucking sucks

Joined Sep 6, 2019

This thread is related to inceldom

But it's not, no offense to @HowCanSheSlap because he's new and didn't know, but people keep excusing off topic threads with these flimsy associations. It doesn't have anything to do with inceldom, it's about not winning a fight against a girl, but some people are keen to try and explain how that is somehow related to inceldom, even though it has nothing to do with sex.

It doesn't have anything to do with inceldom, it's about not winning a fight against a girl, but some people are keen to try and explain how that is somehow related to inceldom, even though it has nothing to do with sex.
Yeah it is. If you get beaten up by a girl, that signifies of very bad traits, like manletism, etc

But it's not, no offense to @HowCanSheSlap because he's new and didn't know, but people keep excusing off topic threads with these flimsy associations. It doesn't have anything to do with inceldom, it's about not winning a fight against a girl, but some people are keen to try and explain how that is somehow related to inceldom, even though it has nothing to do with sex.

It's just another "incel trait" thread where someone posts his own experiences and tries to find common ground with other incels. Basically "incel trait: beat up by a girl" in this case.

I used to have a foid bully, OP.

No, thats beta as fuck bro