Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did anyone else here get "special treatment" when they were in grade (elementary/middle/high) school?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Some of you might know what I'm talking about when I elaborate.

I was always the kid that no one wanted to pick for anything. If the people in my class were forced to pick for groups, I would always be the last one picked, and when I was in a group, no one would say a word to me.

I would always have preferential treatment by teachers, though. If groups weren't available or if I wasn't picked, I would just get grouped with the teacher. I don't even remember the last time I got yelled at by a teacher tbh.

If others would talk to me, I would be talked down to, like in the same way the special ed kids at my school were talked to by the others. Was never bullied past middle school, though.

Fucking brutal tbh.

Yep. I usually get forced in a group however.

No. I was a cute-looking kid. Became uglier as I approached my teens. Then puberty utterly destroyed me.

Yes and no.

Utterly sucked at sports and team-building activities. Picked dead last.

But everyone wanted me in their groups when it came to anything academic.

A teacher in 3rd grade got me on ritalin. Still not sure if that was good or bad. One could thing from that I was given more time to finish tests

Literally never got picked to be in a group unless it was assigned by the teacher and even then I worked by myself anyway. I did most of the projects by myself when everyone else had a group. If I was in a group it wouldn't even have made a difference because I was completely ignored. On the extremely rare occasions that someone spoke to me they acted like I was an autist
But everyone wanted me in their groups when it came to anything academic.
Rice trait

Last edited:
I was mercelessly bullied in elementary school for my teeth. I was an ugly kid, even after they were kinda fixed. I remember one of the only stacy tier girls not wanting to siit next to me.Argued over it, etc. In sports I was only picked in one discipline because I was s good in it and never for some different kind of sport. Only the ugly or fat kids got picked last and I never was one of the first ones picked. I remember very well that even if the good looking kids were worse they were picked over less good looking kids even if they were better. Elementary school was a good outlook on the rest of my life. Everyone who looked like shit was treated like shit. Attractiveness is like a talent that gets you elected for everything. If youre ugly girls dont even want to sit beneath you, because you have the worst attribute a person can have. An ugly face.

Yeah, almost everything you typed applied to me...

Yeah its called pity

Not sure if this counts but I got extra time on tests because of my disability.

yes I was sped

I either just got assigned groups or I did the project on my own. I had a based high school (semi) truecel teacher in HS who didn't do any group projects since he said that it just makes things awkward/sucky for a lot of students (aka incel guys)

Yup.
I would eventually end up with a group of people who didn't have a group.

I'm pretty sure that my lecturer who handled my thesis during my final year thought I was retarded.

It sucks being disabledcel. I mean at least ogres get fear & respect. We just get pity. (Although it's better than being bullied. so I guess I count my blessings)

If the people in my class were forced to pick for groups, I would always be the last one picked, and when I was in a group, no one would say a word to me.
So fucking relatable

Some of you might know what I'm talking about when I elaborate.

I was always the kid that no one wanted to pick for anything. If the people in my class were forced to pick for groups, I would always be the last one picked, and when I was in a group, no one would say a word to me.

I would always have preferential treatment by teachers, though. If groups weren't available or if I wasn't picked, I would just get grouped with the teacher. I don't even remember the last time I got yelled at by a teacher tbh.

If others would talk to me, I would be talked down to, like in the same way the special ed kids at my school were talked to by the others. Was never bullied past middle school, though.

Fucking brutal tbh.

Can relate, especially elementary and high school. In middle school I was with the nerds clique, so it was OK for group assignments

Same, half hated me other half felt pity for me for being dirt poor.