Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone else take out their anger on animals as a kid?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Something I've remember from my childhood.
I would sometimes take out my anger on various pets, not killing, but instilling fear. I wanted to feel in control, more powerful. :feels:
The kid that bullied me saw a stray kitten and he though it would be funny to throw hoops and dribble basketball around him, the basketball missed the hoop from 2m and slammed straight into its small body, I felt like crying, told him to stop. Felt something shift in my heart seeing a defenseless kitten getting injuried, since I knew what it's like to be in that position. :cryfeels:
All those years, I feel numb.
It looked something like this:
Download

well, i did set a honey trap for gnats earlier this year. i particularly enjoyed when the motherfuckers stuck to the honey-rich notes.

it was lulzy watching them crawl for their lives and then squishing them to death
This is unironically why you're incel

I remember to burn alive grasshoppers. Also, some times i acted bitter and rude with my cousins because i thinked they were stupid .

I feel bad about those now, would change if i came back in time.

I used to kick my dogs and hit them with various sticks when they jumped on me

I fucking hate the animals people like to keep as pets. I'd fuck all of them up if I could or it was socially acceptable to do so.

Not on purpose, I was using kittens as toys when I was a small kid but it wasn't my intention to hurt them.they weren't hurt, I just bored them too much

no, everyone who hurts animals for no reason are fucking degenerate retards. i only used to liked to piss off my dog when i was a child, but nothing close to agression.

I love my pets and they don't judge me which is rare in this world. Animal abusers are scum.

That gives incels a bad name

well, i did set a honey trap for gnats earlier this year. i particularly enjoyed when the motherfuckers stuck to the honey-rich notes.

it was lulzy watching them crawl for their lives and then squishing them to death
Based i did same thing with ants and spiders. This is what they get for being lesser beings tbh

Psychopathcels never stood a chance.

I did on insects when I was a kid and feel bad to this day. I used to throw cockroaches in paint buckets and light ant hills on fire with gasoline.
would change if i went back in time.

Last edited:
Nah animals are innocent and need to be protected imo, humans on the other hand are a fucking plague that needs eliminating

so much bluepill / it on this topic i'm not even going to argue

Most kids do this. You're not a snowflake.

Only shitty people hurts animals intentionally

Cucks hating on you for torturing a "cute" animal are the biggest retards here. No one bats an eye when I squash a disgusting cockroach but you waterboard a cat and they all want you dead.
Lookism at its finest. You find that kitten cute so you act like a simp trying to protect muh innocent cute animal.

Cockroach Lives Matter.

Stop Animal Lookism.

Cats are way more complex than coackroches and are actually able to have feelings and show affection and care towards incels like me. I hope your comment was sarcastic.
If there is an incel who deserves his fate is the animal abuser one. Just lol at hurting the only living beings that are able to care about you.

Last edited:
I wish you a slow, painful death if you harm any animals.

No
I only tortured hornets and annoying flies while ı was staying at my grandmas.
Then collected their corpses and gave them to my spider nigga.

No, even though i wish I could.

Cucks hating on you for torturing a "cute" animal are the biggest retards here. No one bats an eye when I squash a disgusting cockroach but you waterboard a cat and they all want you dead.
Lookism at its finest. You find that kitten cute so you act like a simp trying to protect muh innocent cute animal.

Cockroach Lives Matter.

Stop Animal Lookism.

Something I've remember from my childhood.
I would sometimes take out my anger on various pets, not killing, but instilling fear. I wanted to feel in control, more powerful. :feels:
The kid that bullied me saw a stray kitten and he though it would be funny to throw hoops and dribble basketball around him, the basketball missed the hoop from 2m and slammed straight into its small body, I felt like crying, told him to stop. Felt something shift in my heart seeing a defenseless kitten getting injuried, since I knew what it's like to be in that position. :cryfeels:
All those years, I feel numb.
It looked something like this:
View attachment 366892
Sometimes with ants. I also kept spiders as pets which I found in my garden.

Grew fascinated with animals (especially with herpetology) later in life, but lost that fascination five years ago - sometimes I still look at snake pictures out of convenience.

Nowadays I don't care about animals that much (except the dog of my parents). Had to dismember some animal bodies (like snails/fish/worms/rats) for my job and look at their inner organs - the smell is off-putting and I am glad that that phase is over, but wasn't really affected by it. Visualizing an ambulacral system with some colors or looking at different cephalopod eyes was even fun tbh. Snail viscera/genitals not so much.

Sometimes I even regret it that I didn't pursue further courses in zoology and gave up on my dream. Not that I had the intelligence/patience ti actually progress further.

But I always have to cringe whenever someone tries to project human emotions onto them or tries to tell others that they are better than humans - can understand misanthropy, but nature/animals are not things to be idealized.

Cockroach Lives Matter.

Stop Animal Lookism.
This. If you kill a little cat/dog everyone loses their mind, but they would cheer when it was a snake or something. Rattlesnake roundups in the USA are by far one of the most cruel things, but nobody gives a shit about it.

I wish i could do the same to foids and make it physical

A lot of my friends did too.
Nor is it anger that motivates it.
It's curiosity.
It's also fucking stupid to believe that this is a precursor for violence, almost all children do it.

It's also fucking stupid to believe that this is a precursor for violence, almost all children do it.

exactly.
at least insects and probably higher forms.
that's why i feel animal activism is so hypocritical.
when you're young you don't have care for animals, it's not instinctual and it's learned through propaganda.
human beings wouldn't have been able to farm and hunt otherwise if they're constantly in tears for the suffering of animals like they pretend to be today.

exactly.
when you're young you don't have care for animals, it's not instinctual and it's learned through propaganda.
human beings wouldn't have been able to farm and hunt otherwise if they're constantly in tears for the suffering of animals like they pretend to be today.
This. There is also literally little to no difference when it comes to pain perception between mammals, but killing dogs/cats is frowned upon while pigs can be killed without most people caring about it and rodents can be slaughtered in the dozens with people cheering it. This could be seen in many countries where many people protested against cats being killed/hunted although they endanger the whole ecosystem, if those were rodents nobody would have given a fuck about it.

exactly.

There is an enormous difference between hunting a deer to feed you and your tribe and torturing/killing a cat just for fun.

View: https://youtu.be/bKQ-R7fjkBM?t=107

There is an enormous difference between hunting a deer to feed you and your tribe and torturing/killing a cat just for fun.

View: https://youtu.be/bKQ-R7fjkBM?t=107

is there?
i hear this argument a lot.
people who say this often claim that animals don't kill each other for fun.
cats will sometimes torture and kill a mouse for fun and sport, correct?
hunting is often done for sport.

PETA also kills many of the dogs they "rescue." they don't believe in their own mission because human beings CAN'T have sympathy towards animals if we want to advance civilization. we need medical research on mice, animal hides for clothes, and meat for food. if a side effect of this lack of sympathy is that once in a while an animal is killed without contributing anything, what's the loss?
and don't say the animal's suffering, because an animal's pain has no detriment at all to human beings.

clearly, when you kill a cat that belongs to someone else, that's wrong. it's destruction of property. but when you kill a vermin -- a racoon, a rat, a coyote -- the net effective is positive. what matters what emotions go through the killer's head while doing the act?

what's more cruel -- a bully bullying an incel in hopes of inciting the incel to commit suicide, or killing a cat that belongs to nobody, would never contribute anything to society, and is made of the same instinctual "evil" that we hate so much in hypergamous foids?

is there?
i hear this argument a lot.
people who say this often claim that animals don't kill each other for fun.
cats will sometimes torture and kill a mouse for fun and sport, correct?
hunting is often done for sport.

PETA also kills many of the dogs they "rescue." they don't believe in their own mission because human beings CAN'T have sympathy towards animals if we want to advance civilization. we need medical research on mice, animal hides for clothes, and meat for food. if a side effect of this lack of sympathy is that once in a while an animal is killed without contributing anything, what's the loss?
and don't say the animal's suffering, because an animal's pain has no detriment at all to human beings.

clearly, when you kill a cat that belongs to someone else, that's wrong. it's destruction of property. but when you kill a vermin -- a racoon, a rat, a coyote -- the net effective is positive. what matters what emotions go through the killer's head while doing the act?

what's more cruel -- a bully bullying an incel in hopes of inciting the incel to commit suicide, or killing a cat that belongs to nobody, would never contribute anything to society, and is made of the same instinctual "evil" that we hate so much in hypergamous foids?

Predators can be cruel but there is no malice in them and the torture does not last for very long. Children/shitty prople on the other hand often abuse animals for hours and destroy their body so badly to the point of being unrecognizable. I saw pictures of a dog roasted to the point he had no eyelids anymore and could't even sleep for fuck's sake. Only humans reach this level of atrocity. Peta are radicals but at least they kill fast and painlessy. Killing and torturing are absolutely not in the same category.

The bully is as evil as the animal abuser because both behaviours are directed towards beings that did NOTHING to the abuser and don't improve his life apart from the sadistic satisfaction of destroying something they deem unworthy.

And no, the "evil" of animals is in no way as brutal and malicious as the evil of foids. Femoids lie, use double standards, gaslight incels so that they disappear from their sight, are hypocritical to nausesting levels and have zero empathy while still claiming incels are the psychos.

Bullying and animal abusing are deeply linked. Look at this

View: https://youtu.be/-2yCMmWNXsI

We incels should side with animals and exterminate humanity instead.

Bro, Lmao occasionally whenever I would catch lizards outside, I would always grab them by the neck, pin them down and smash their heads open with a rock. But who tf actually think that animals are more innocent than humans JFL if you actually think that. A Lion or a Polar Bear would have no qualms about ripping your organs out for dinner. So I could less of fuck when those beasts die. Don't get me wrong I have malice for certain parts of humanity too but animals were never and will never be our friends.

Predators can be cruel but there is no malice in them and the torture does not last for very long. Children/shitty prople on the other hand often abuse animals for hours and destroy their body so badly to the point of being unrecognizable. I saw pictures of a dog roasted to the point he had no eyelids anymore and could't even sleep for fuck's sake. Only humans reach this level of atrocity. Peta are radicals but at least they kill fast and painlessy. Killing and torturing are absolutely not in the same category.

I think animals should be killed after being tortured. When you talk about the dog being roasted and having no eyelids, that makes me feel nauseated. That shouldn't be allowed to live, in a similar vein as the disfigured and pregnant shouldn't be allowed in public.

I'd suggest not defending PETA in any way, though. They are an adjunct to the feminine cause, a group that rose up due to a lack of issues for foids to complain about. And foids must always seem to be the victim or advocating for some victim, even if they must make one up out of thin air.

How far do you think animal cruelty is down on the list of issues human beings must address? It's not even in the top 1,000.
And yet animal cruelty is considered a felony that gives decades in prison. Is this OK by your book?
And so much of that justification is in the cruel one's feelings. Did he enjoy it? Did he feel a sense of power? Then he is a monster who must be kept out of society.
The same people who cry for animal crueltists to be punished so harshly are the ones who think viewers of CP should be punished depending on whether they got a boner from it.
That's what you sound like when you talk about "malice," the intent of the actor.

You have to admit that old civilizations had a better handle on how to run society. They had thousands of years of experience behind them and didn't try to do such things as give women political power, criminalized foods, and anthropomorphized animals in media in order to get the audience to feel sympathy for animals.

Can you imagine what an Ancient Roman would think to look on society today -- the demonization of meat, cruelty-free farms, and free-range growing of chickens? That costs money, by the way. It makes meat more expensive at no benefit to anything. This is a recent phenomenon.

ANY sympathy toward animals will lead to animal activism. And remember, the end goal of animal activism is to keep men from eating meat at all, to force them to consume meat replacements that are 100% xenoestrogens. When in fact the human body is designed to eat meat.
When you side with PETA, you are siding with these women and "men."

The bully is as evil as the animal abuser because both behaviours are directed towards beings that did NOTHING to the abuser and don't improve his life apart from the sadistic satisfaction of destroying something they deem unworthy.

And no, the "evil" of animals is in no way as brutal and malicious as the evil of foids. Femoids lie, use double standards, gaslight incels so that they disappear from their sight, are hypocritical to nausesting levels and have zero empathy while still claiming incels are the psychos.

Bullying and animal abusing are deeply linked. Look at this

Yes, there is probably a link but you don't punish something as a crime because it's an adjunct to another, actually harmful act. Maybe murderers like watching horror movies. You don't criminalize horror movies then, but murder is still wrong.

And remember, animal cruelty is punishable as a felony but bullying is still accepted as a healthy part of keeping ugly men depressed and demotivated.

We incels should side with animals and exterminate humanity instead.

You are a human being.
Don't hate yourself like a noodlewhore.
Human beings are the greatest form of life on the planet; they have strayed way, way too far recently.
Animals don't want to exterminate humanity.
In fact, they have no cognition at all.

I honestly had all the traits of a future serial killer, I murdered frogs, squirrels and tormented the hell out of the family cat. I took my favorite dinosaur toy and cut it up, buried it. I also dug up dead pets in our back yard because i don’t know.

If my parents weren’t so loving and supportive I might’ve taken a different path in life, a very dark one.

no, i love animals