Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone had any foid female members that roped due to wallhitting?

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Talmbout grandmas and stuff, who knows maybe some old aunt here and there? Also this phenomenon imho will become more normal this following decade.idk thoughts?

The wall is a redpilled myth

The wall is a redpilled myth
Indeed is a myth.

A lot of the women I've met over 30 are still promiscuous and/or still have a sex drive, for Chads.

I have seen a couple articles about roasties roping because they were unable to get a chad. But its very rare. Usually its men who do most of the roping anyways.

Indeed is a myth.

A lot of the women I've met over 30 are still promiscuous and/or still have a sex drive, for Chads.

I see 40+ year old women with Chads all the time. If any woman wants Chad in 2020, she can have him. He's always available.

Clown world.

Suicidal thoughts and depression are very uncommon for women unless something traumatic or terminal illness happens to them they’ll never no what’s its like for people not to want anything to do with them just off their physical looks and lack of social experiences and 38 guests know I’m right.

Last edited:
Females "rope" by overdosing on tic tac.

I have seen a couple articles about roasties roping because they were unable to get a chad. But its very rare. Usually its men who do most of the roping anyways.
it isnot about getting chads at 50+yo what im saying, they probably have ran through 1000s of them at that age, what i had in mind is since wagecucking retirement age of today is mid 60s compared to previous centurys mid 50s, once roasties see what being a BROKE TRUECEL is about, they might ragequit (beckies even earlier).

now that i think about it, since internet coping can go on forever, future retired whores dont need the rope as much as pre-internet era.brutal.

it isnot about getting chads at 50+yo what im saying, they probably have ran through 1000s of them at that age, what i had in mind is since wagecucking retirement age of today is mid 60s compared to previous centurys mid 50s, once roasties see what being a BROKE TRUECEL is about, they might ragequit (beckies even earlier).

now that i think about it, since internet coping can go on forever, future retired whores dont need the rope as much as pre-internet era.brutal.
I dont follow, what do you mean by roasties ragequitting because of broke truecels?

I dont follow, what do you mean by roasties ragequitting because of broke truecels?
talmbout when women see how life is with 0smv, at this point with 0 money and no husband and no job,also no real estate, how fast do u think can a foid then leave some1 grandmaless?

My aunt roped. But i don't know any details on why

Foids only rope for attention. I just laugh them when they do it tho.

Last edited:
talmbout when women see how life is with 0smv, at this point with 0 money and no husband and no job,also no real estate, how fast do u think can a foid then leave some1 grandmaless?
Ok you are specifically taking about old women who were unable to secure chad/betabux? Even old women like (50+) are able to date nowadays because of how their SMV is. Its the really really old ladies that are unable to find anyone to date.

I see 40+ year old women with Chads all the time. If any woman wants Chad in 2020, she can have him. He's always available.

Clown world.
How is this possible , numbers dont add up, chad is like 1/5000 white male age 15-50, and chad cant be more than 30 years old.

And there are tons of 40+ roasties, am i to believe chad can be with 5 foids everyday and wouldnt he be with under 30 foids?

And there are tons of 40+ roasties, am i to believe chad can be with 5 foids everyday and wouldnt he be with under 30 foids?

Correct. Chads have harems. Lots of FFM, FFFM, etc., multiple times per day.

It's hard to wrap our heads around the numbers because they are staggering. But the situation is indeed that extreme right now.

only the one's whogot really fat and ugly and have no money beceause they realied or blew it all on chad

Suicidal thoughts and depression are very uncommon for women unless something traumatic or terminal illness happens to them they’ll never no what’s its like for people not to want anything to do with them just off their physical looks and lack of social experiences and 38 guests know I’m right.

Well said bruv.

the wall IS REAL. however they still ahve a way easier life than an incel. And they can go to old age in tutorial mode. Just be a woman and your life will just be easier.
Foids only rope for attention. I just laugh them when they do it tho
I still ahvent met a single foid who roped. i wish some time I do. At least I will be able to think they are not subhuman empty shells without any kind of emotion