Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone have period of their life where they just cried a ton?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Aged 14-15 there were tons of nights where I would just cry myself to sleep cuz of how shit my life is. Also I'd have times where I just cried in school toilets cuz I couldn't hold sadness in. And times when I came home and collapsed in my bed crying if tons of bad shit happened that day.

Now I'm completely numb and just never cry. Anyone else like dis?

Your parents should've hugged you more.

Summer of ‘16 happened

I stopped crying after I hit puberty.

No i'm not low T

Yes, when the star wars trailers were coming out.

Aged 14-15 there were tons of nights where I would just cry myself to sleep cuz of how shit my life is. Also I'd have times where I just cried in school toilets cuz I couldn't hold sadness in. And times when I came home and collapsed in my bed crying if tons of bad shit happened that day.

Now I'm completely numb and just never cry. Anyone else like dis?
yeah thats around the same time for me, i was a bit younger though

my ability to cry has been thoroughly beaten out of me psychologically. I've spent my whole life being told that I'm never allowed to be upset and that I have no right to vent or express negative feelings, no matter how much emotional distress I'm in. whenever I expressed any level of emotional pain, whether it be from stress, pressure, personal issues etc my parents/classmates would just tell me to shut the fuck up because nobody cares and nobody wants to listen to it. I ended up being ostracized every time I showed emotions so I've just learned to bottle it up and never physically express when I'm upset ever

the last time I cried was in october 2019 during the single most traumatizing series of events in my entire life. since then I've felt miserable and depressed 24/7 but I don't think I could cry anymore even if I wanted to

Last edited:
i often times cried into my pillow at night when i was a kid / teen .

but my parents were to busy fighting so i just ate it all up .

When I was like 10-12 tbh

When I was 13/14 there were a few weeks that I cried before sleep most nights.

I used to a lot more when I first realized I would never have a girlfriend or a relationship. Now I pretty much just cry internally whenever I see a couple.

I didn't. I only cry when I'm really really angry. Like I can't help it when I'm that angry my eyes just start watering while I'm there clenching my jaw with the bite force of a lion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back