Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone here successfully reprogram your own mind?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
At this point what I need is a complete reprogramming/reconstruction of my mind. There's just too many things wrong. I need to see and perceive the world differently, to have different though patterns, different habits etc. There's just too many things wrong, too many ways in which I don't enjoy life, don't enjoy being me.

So I'm asking if any of you had any success with such a thing? Is it even possible?

Not yet, but I know something has to change. I've been in my home city all my life. I think I have to move away and just reset, don't know where yet but I'm hoping it will make this existance a bit less miserable

Not yet, but I know something has to change. I've been in my home city all my life. I think I have to move away and just reset, don't know where yet but I'm hoping it will make this existance a bit less miserable
Good luck with that, I hope you find your peace. Though I think you need to deal with your problems BEFORE moving, so that you don't repeat the same patterns in the place. But a reset with a new location can indeed do wonders I think.

You can’t actively change your mindset but you can change your life and your mindset will change on it’s own.

like if you move to another country do you think you would be same persone you are right now

You can’t actively change your mindset but you can change your life and your mindset will change on it’s own.

like if you move to another country do you think you would be same persone you are right now
I did move once, I was the exact same person except with more freedom so I got really, really into alcohol. Fucked up my life so hard I'm still suffering repercussions many years later.

I want money to try to "enjoy" at least a little this "life". Reprograming it's not posible btw

I did move once, I was the exact same person except with more freedom so I got really, really into alcohol. Fucked up my life so hard I'm still suffering repercussions many years later.

I do the same when I’m on vacation. But I noticed I have a lot more energy and times move a lot slower giving me the chance to do a lot more.

I want money to try to "enjoy" at least a little this "life". Reprograming it's not posible btw
Ahh fuck. Ironically the only way I'd ever have a tiny shot at making money and not peanuts (to enjoy this "life"), is if I were to reprogram my brain and become an entirely different person.

List all the things u wanna be like or are and record u saying them and listen to it on repeat whilst u sleep.

btw, don't say 'i want to have a really good work ethic' instead say 'i have a really good work ethic'

That kinda ting. U get me?

Ahh fuck. Ironically the only way I'd ever have a tiny shot at making money and not peanuts (to enjoy this "life"), is if I were to reprogram my brain and become an entirely different person.
I'm fucked. Just today I see the linkedln of a foid that worked in a place where I did work practices and now she is working for a good company with a good sallary I suppose, while I live with my mom with no money and no future, it's truly over srs

List all the things u wanna be like or are and record u saying them and listen to it on repeat whilst u sleep.

btw, don't say 'i want to have a really good work ethic' instead say 'i have a really good work ethic'

That kinda ting. U get me?
Yes I think I see the principle behind that.
I'm fucked. Just today I see the linkedln of a foid that worked in a place where I did work practices and now she is working for a good company with a good sallary I suppose, while I live with my mom with no money and no future, it's truly over srs
Damn, exact same thing here. I'm the biggest loser among anyone I ever knew.

Last edited:
i stopped blaming myself and started blaming women/society

@chudur-budur had a good thread on programming your mind to like grannies, does that help?

Lol.

Just identify the specific things you don't enjoy, and change the ones that are within your control.

Start with the biggest ones. Be logical.

Nofap for two months, reprogramming on its way. I’m tryna reach lowest inhib possible and not give a single fuck about anything but intimidating normies

Nofap for two months, reprogramming on its way. I’m tryna reach lowest inhib possible and not give a single fuck about anything but intimidating normies
Not giving a fuck is a hard thing to do. I technically don't give a fuck, logically. But my mind is at war with itself, the more I don't give a fuck the more stressed and anxious I seem to become. Like I could blow off a responsibility, and before, during and after that responsibility I'd be stressed about it, even though I don't give a fuck and that's why I blew it off. It's weird.

Not giving a fuck is a hard thing to do. I technically don't give a fuck, logically. But my mind is at war with itself, the more I don't give a fuck the more stressed and anxious I seem to become. Like I could blow off a responsibility, and before, during and after that responsibility I'd be stressed about it, even though I don't give a fuck and that's why I blew it off. It's weird.

Can relate to some extent, sometimes I’m even self conscious about ”Do I really look like I don’t give a fuck? I can’t be trying too hard or it’s stupid” jfl

Yes I think I see the principle behind that.

Damn, exact same thing here. I'm the biggest loser among anyone I ever knew.
that's why I want to move from here , I don't want ppl to know my shitty life

that's why I want to move from here , I don't want ppl to know my shitty life
Yeah if it weren't for my parents or cat I'd move away in a second. But I won't move away cause I'm too attached to them now. I guess my life is so fucked up that I grew way too attached to them over the past few years, even though in the past we had horrible fights.

So I'll stay despite the million reasons to leave. So many people who know/heard of my many humiliations, especially from the days of alcoholism. Every time I go outside I'm paranoid of running into someone. Like once I did run into someone and I literally froze and kept walking, now I have one more person that hates me for snubbing them.

At this point what I need is a complete reprogramming/reconstruction of my mind. There's just too many things wrong. I need to see and perceive the world differently, to have different though patterns, different habits etc. There's just too many things wrong, too many ways in which I don't enjoy life, don't enjoy being me.

So I'm asking if any of you had any success with such a thing? Is it even possible?
Yes. @chudur-budur was able to bend time space continuum and make himself attracted to grannies. No reason other stuff can't changed with sufficient effort and repetition
Also in my case I was able to increase my productivity and change mindset with reading philosophy and introducing hobby by hobby eventually being very productive

Is it even possible?

Yes. Traditionally, this is called CBT, or cognitive behavioral therapy. It's effectively therapy to slowly reprogram you for some desired behavioral outcome. It's a very slow process, since our wetware is not like computer hardware. The process of completely changing yourself can take several years through consistent behavioral modification that restructures most of your neural networks. There are certain programs that facilitate this sort of change. The army, for example, breaks your character and will down in order to reshape you and mold you into what they desire: a rigid and obedient authoritarian servant who unquestionably obeys orders and respects the chain of command.

To do this on your own using a custom-tailored program is very challenging. It's one thing to want to change. It's entirely another thing to know what to change into and how to do it incrementally and methodically. Rumor has it that there are all sorts of various top secret programs that have been designed to change people into becoming certain other people. By far the best way to program a mind is to do it when they're young children. It's a very slow process for adults, but it is technically possible. For you, that's obviously not an option since that window has long been closed.

The best thing for you to do in this regard is to pick one very specific, minor thing you want to change about yourself and slowly take steps to retrain your brain for that. And then from there make tangential changes.

What is it that you want to change exactly? Don't say "everything," be specific.

I’ve done some tinkering but it usually was from anime like Ippo and stuff that got me to think twice about stuff and to not care as much.

Yes. Traditionally, this is called CBT, or cognitive behavioral therapy. It's effectively therapy to slowly reprogram you for some desired behavioral outcome. It's a very slow process, since our wetware is not like computer hardware. The process of completely changing yourself can take several years through consistent behavioral modification that restructures most of your neural networks. There are certain programs that facilitate this sort of change. The army, for example, breaks your character and will down in order to reshape you and mold you into what they desire: a rigid and obedient authoritarian servant who unquestionably obeys orders and respects the chain of command.

To do this on your own using a custom-tailored program is very challenging. It's one thing to want to change. It's entirely another thing to know what to change into and how to do it incrementally and methodically. Rumor has it that there are all sorts of various top secret programs that have been designed to change people into becoming certain other people. By far the best way to program a mind is to do it when they're young children. It's a very slow process for adults, but it is technically possible. For you, that's obviously not an option since that window has long been closed.

The best thing for you to do in this regard is to pick one very specific, minor thing you want to change about yourself and slowly take steps to retrain your brain for that. And then from there make tangential changes.

What is it that you want to change exactly? Don't say "everything," be specific.
Ohh yeah I know all about CBT, studied a bit about it. Tbh it always seemed very ineffective to me.

psychedelics

Im 20,is that sort of therapy effective for my age group?
I want to be more expressive to be exact

Actually legit advice.
My cousin turned his life around by moving to a new place with a new group and hes so much better now.

Im 20,is that sort of therapy effective for my age group?
I want to be more expressive to be exact

The younger you are the more pliable your mind will be. You'll have healthier dendrites and form networks easier. Traditional CBT is intended to be used as treatment for things like anxiety disorders. It's not designed nor intended to be used to change normal behavior. The methods, however, are theoretically applicable and transferable. Techniques like low intensity exposure to traumatic stimuli in order to dampen your flight response and desensitize you can work positively in a similar fashion for non traumatic stimuli.

Since virtually all of the public research in this area is geared toward treatment and not recreation, I wouldn't be able to give you a reliable step by step program. When you say expressive I assume you mean both verbally and physically with things like your facial expressions and hand gestures, correct?

When you say expressive I assume you mean both verbally and physically with things like your facial expressions and hand gestures, correct?
Yes,both verbally and body language wise

Yes,both verbally and body language wise

Without knowing you and seeing how you talk in person, I'm not sure how to help specifically.

But generally, using your hands is an excellent place to start. The hands are very important in expressive verbal communication. Try to incorporate hand gestures with every cluster (could be 2, 3, 4, or more) of sentences. It doesn't have to be a rigid mechanical rule. Adjust based on audience and content. The gestures themselves could be idiosyncratic, or they could follow general meanings, such as open palm, facing the person, hand close to your body - this communicates honesty. You have to do some research on body language of the hands.