Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Did anyone own a 3DO? What games did you have for it?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm doing some past authoring. Sometimes I forget, I used to have a 3DO back in 1995. I had Myst and Station Invasion. I played Station Invasion for about 5 minutes. It was mostly used for Myst. Then the N64 came along.

I don’t even know what that is tbh. You must be real old bro. :feelsrope:

I don’t even know what that is tbh. You must be real old bro. :feelsrope:

It was the next big thing in video gaming, until it wasn't. In a time when all we knew (In America anyway) was 2D pixelated gaming.

I knew someone who had one. It wasn't that great.
Some games are barely ok.
Mad Dog McCree, Night Trap, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Samurai Shodown, YuYu Hakusho, Sailormoon (if you like 2d fighters).
Also a couple of fps...

I used to have a Sega Saturn, which was basically the same thing iirc. Because we weren't particularly well off, we had it around 2007, so 13 years ish after release. I remember playing Street Fighter 2, Ghouls n Ghosts, and probably some other ones that I don't remember as I was young.

I used to have a Sega Saturn, which was basically the same thing iirc. Because we weren't particularly well off, we had it around 2007, so 13 years ish after release. I remember playing Street Fighter 2, Ghouls n Ghosts, and probably some other ones that I don't remember as I was young.
The best games were never released outside Japan.
If you liked 2d games (shooter, fighting games, beat em all), you were golden.

Man, I remember that name from my GameFAQs days. That was the first system of all those listed in alphabetical order, and I and fellow secret board hunters would go through all the message boards for the games on the system, posting on each one, as the first step in our board hunting journey. I couldn't tell you what a 3DO looks like, but the name brings back fond memories.

What is that? I heard of it before

TAKE YOUR GODAMN CLOTHES OFF

I've always wanted a 3DO, specifically so I can play games like Quarantine and Reloaded. Don't know why those damn things have always been so expensive. The one at my local store was like $160.

I've always wanted a 3DO, specifically so I can play games like Quarantine and Reloaded. Don't know why those damn things have always been so expensive. The one at my local store was like $160.
I blame the elitism cucks of retrogaming. Before no one give a fuck about it and you could have games for peanuts.

I blame the elitism cucks of retrogaming. Before no one give a fuck about it and you could have games for peanuts.
All those fucking soyboys who make $80k a year at their programming job decided one day that they liked retro gaming. The soyboys who make even more put like several grand on a singular boxed game, it's insane. I've been an active retro game collector since 2008, I have 26 consoles (got 90% of them before the retro boom), and I have never seen these kind of fucked up prices in my entire life until now. I remember when my Play N Trade had boxed Game Gears for $30 and a boxed Atari Lynx was like $20. Those were the fucking days.

tbh I havent but I have heard the soundtrack of Wolfeinstein 3D on the 3DO

its rly good:feelsokman:

exp(and personal fav)

its goer fuel

Took me a while to remember the console. I only know it because of AVGN, otherwise I would’ve had no clue what you were talking about.